AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2017
Hi ladies! :h:
I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

I'm a new member to ACF, and new to camming - started 2 months ago with Streamate.

Background:
About a month ago, I started getting a suspension each week for below-the-waist nudity in Free Chat. I was perplexed, thinking maybe I accidentally flashed in the beginning when I didn't recognize the sounds of a private ending and getting back into free chat.
I inquired when I got the email for the third one (the first two emails went into my spam folder), and they didn't believe me that I hadn't done it. I hadn't even cammed between the three violations except one night.

Last night, I get an email saying I had my fourth free chat nudity violation and they closed my account! I was (am) devastated - all my 660 faves, 5-stars, regulars, tags... GONE! I have replied to the email from support three times and still no response.

Today, reading this forum, one of you lovelies suggested contacting Liz directly at her streamate email address. I did. I said it must be a mistake, I must be hacked, I truly don't understand. She sent the four screenshots of photo evidence for each of the free chat nudity violations.

They are PHOTOSHOPPED. I distinctly remember each of the privates I was in when those images of me were captured, and they happened up to 6 weeks apart -- different times, different guys, ALL PRIVATES.
You can see where the image of me doesn't completely line up (another photo is showing through at the top or bottom edge).. One even has my image partially covering a mouse curser.

AND.. ALL the backgrounds are the same. Identical. The same model suggestions below the chat, the same two guests in my room, the same tabs open at the top of the browser, the same everything. It's like some guy swooped in privates I was doing with other guys, took a screenshots of me naked and photoshopped them onto a screenshot he took of my free chat, so it looks like I was naked in private.

Liz was very offended that I would inquire whether the photos could have been doctored. She claims all evidence comes directly from screenshots taken by Streamate employees monitoring the rooms.

Is it possible for members to submit screenshots to Streamate as evidence for model violations?

I've now photoshopped the images myself -- putting red markings indicating evidence of photoshopping. I've sent them to Liz and to Support, and no response yet.

Please HELP. I have no incentive to do anything nude in free chat. And, I know Streamate doesn't have an incentive to kick off a model they can make money on. It has to be a member tricking Support?

I was supposed to put the money down on a rental house today, I was finally going to move from the east coast to reunite with my husband in Arizona. This job with the money to be made and it being online... It was my ticket back to my life. I'm so distraught.

Is there anyone else I can talk with at Streamate that might listen?

Even if the images were not photoshopped (which a friend of mine with the NSA is certain they are).. Is it possible that a video of me in private chat could be looped while I'm "offline" in my free chat?

Sometimes a guy can take me straight to private without me having to click accept or decline in the pop up window -- could my camera connected via external encoder still be showing what's happening in private to my free chat? I don't think so because it's been different guys, and no one in my room has ever indicated they saw anything happening in private. I had even been asking the room at large, my regulars, if my panties ever slipped to the side or something because that's the kind of photoevidence I thought I would get back -- NOT specific sex acts I knew I did in private...

So CONFUSED. It's literally like someone is trying to sabotage me.

Sorry to be so long-winded.. Thank you so much for any help you can give!

:h: :h: :h:
Artemis

Is it possible for members to submit screenshots to Streamate as evidence for model violations?

It's absolutely possible. There have been past incidents where either a member or another model got a model suspended with a screenshot, and the offending image in one case was of the model clearly adjusting her panties, not really showing anything aside from an inch or two of landing strip. It was completely accidental, but some bitter buttwipe capped it and reported her, giving her a 2-day suspension.

I'm sorry that you're dealing with this, and I hope that it gets sorted out.

Well, they reinstated my account -- but I still lost all of the people who had favorited me.
AND, worse, they still don't believe me that screenshots were photoshopped. They are threatening me with fraud if another one comes through. They won't even look at the screenshots side by side to see the evidence that the images were imposed.
I'm afraid to cam because it's not up to me whether another report goes through. Liz claims that all reports come from Streamate employees monitoring the streams -- she says customers and other models don't even submit reports. But neither Streamate nor myself have any incentive to either fake the screenshots or for me to show nudity in free chat.

I just wish they would believe me.

So frustrating.

Thank you SaffronBurke for your support!!

Amanda

So, I was afraid to cam for like 9 days... I cammed twice (Friday and last night April 24)..
Found another house for me and my husband to reunite and live in. The landlord called this morning and let me know she chose US out of everyone vying for the place (it has a pool - my dream!). I was supposed to call her back to accept.
I checked my email, and IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN.

STREAMATE JUST CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AGAIN!
A fifth report against me.. I KNOW I didn't show any below the waist nudity.

I have not been naked in free chat.. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!

Who can I talk to with Streamate, this is INSANE. Liz will not help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.