AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Don't Touch My Junk

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
SweepTheLeg said:
So my argument of we should ban anything that has a health risk is ridiculous. but your argument is however logical.

My argument, I guess I should clarify, is devils advocate. You and others want the scannings banned because they could eventually maybe in some people cause health issues. But theres so many things that we do in our every day lives that can cause health problems but no one gives two shits about, but suddenly now that scanning could eventually cause health problems somewhere down the road for people who fly frequently THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Whats the difference? Theres a link between Cell phones and tumors, do you still use them? Fast Food could lead to obesity and heart issues and all sorts of shit do you still partake in a meal at Mcdonalds every once in a while? Cigarettes has their shitloads of health problems, do you turn into a bitch when your friend lights up?

Whats the difference?

The difference is- I choose the cigarette/cellphone/fast food. The government isn't forcing them on me.

(Actually, I don't smoke, cause I already gotta worry about skin and breast cancer x.x)

Even though i totally disagree with this invasion of privacy (the scanners and the patdowns) the govt is NOT forcing you to fly.

RufffRider said:
LadyLuna said:
I don't like the government adding arsenic into my drinking water

Even though i totally disagree with this, the govt is NOT forcing you to drink water.

I just want to point out that in a number of other situations, this argument does not work. Just because I take an airplane (which airplanes are not owned by the government), does not mean I should have more health risks imposed on me by the government. Similarly, I oppose the increased safe arsenic levels allowed by the government while Bush Jr was in office. The government is basically saying that to provide everyone with fake protection against an astronomically smallchance event. They do this by invading your privacy and exposing you to a known danger.
And unfortunately some people DO have to fly. But basically saying that someone can't fly also is almost completely excluding them from a large part of the world. Transatlantic travel by sea will cost about $1,500 per person.
But as I said before, these scanners can't stop the next terrorist attack. The only thing that can do that is diplomacy. Unfortunately the other side seems bent on ignoring diplomacy. Our side seems bent on killing the wrong people and cowering in fear.

footnote: I know those odds figures aren't that great for using, but I'm merely demonstrating that it's a small chance traded off for a 1:1 chance.

Sevrin said:

Someone alert Leo. This has possibilities.

But she still went through the xray? Or is that a different scanner thingy? I don't travel via air often enough to know what's new and what everyone is suddenly in an uproar about.

Sevrin said:
Someone alert Leo. This has possibilities.

Shhh, they'll start making bikini's the mandatory travel attire!

personally, I don't care if people see me naked....been to lots of nude beaches.

My issue is with unlawful search and seizure. I don't think they have the right to search you.

I am a frequent flyer and will submit to the scans, but will always say it is in protest.

Last time I was on a plane, I was 7 days old. I guess that'll be the last since flying is apparently such a hassle nowadays. :?

I don't know. The TSA thing just seems...paranoid. And it's being met with paranoia.

Keithy said:
RufffRider said:
LadyLuna said:
I don't like the government adding arsenic into my drinking water

Even though i totally disagree with this, the govt is NOT forcing you to drink water.

I just want to point out that in a number of other situations, this argument does not work. Just because I take an airplane (which airplanes are not owned by the government), does not mean I should have more health risks imposed on me by the government. Similarly, I oppose the increased safe arsenic levels allowed by the government while Bush Jr was in office. The government is basically saying that to provide everyone with fake protection against an astronomically smallchance event. They do this by invading your privacy and exposing you to a known danger.
And unfortunately some people DO have to fly. But basically saying that someone can't fly also is almost completely excluding them from a large part of the world. Transatlantic travel by sea will cost about $1,500 per person.
But as I said before, these scanners can't stop the next terrorist attack. The only thing that can do that is diplomacy. Unfortunately the other side seems bent on ignoring diplomacy. Our side seems bent on killing the wrong people and cowering in fear.

footnote: I know those odds figures aren't that great for using, but I'm merely demonstrating that it's a small chance traded off for a 1:1 chance.
water is a basic need, air travel is not.
You can book your own plane.
What i would suggest is you encourage your local airport to hire a private company to handle security at the airport.

RufffRider said:
What i would suggest is you encourage your local airport to hire a private company to handle security at the airport.
But you can also spend money to purchase water from other countries too. To I don't think it's an issue of basic need, you can still get it. Regardless, they're still doing it.
Even a private security company fails to meet the most important measure of the security methods, "does this work to provide real security." The answer is usually a resounding no, because there is always a way around it (until they go full cavity searches). I will gladly allow my anus to be probed so I won't get blown up.

Isn't this a violation of people's 4th Amendment rights? I'm really asking, I haven't studied the bill of rights in years, I'm a little rusty :oops:

Keithy said:
RufffRider said:
But you can also spend money to purchase water from other countries too. To I don't think it's an issue of basic need, you can still get it. Regardless, they're still doing it.
Even a private security company fails to meet the most important measure of the security methods, "does this work to provide real security." The answer is usually a resounding no, because there is always a way around it (until they go full cavity searches). I will gladly allow my anus to be probed so I won't get blown up.
I won't.
Those that give up freedom for security will lose both and deserve neither. - Thomas Jefferson
Cavity searches make as much sense as issuing everyone on the plane a gun (mutually assured destruction was basically the nuclear policy for 50 years) There is no security because terrorist are willing to die to kill others. Private planes are the only answer, only fly with people you know, neither is a viable solution, so fuck it, just don't think your taking away MY freedom, cause i will drive or take a boat.

jebbaz said:
Isn't this a violation of people's 4th Amendment rights? I'm really asking, I haven't studied the bill of rights in years, I'm a little rusty :oops:

Yes and no.
People say yes.
The SCotUS says no. People expect to be searched, therefore the search is allowable. Stupid, but basically the way is goes.

Keithy said:
jebbaz said:

Yes and no.
People say yes.
The SCotUS says no. People expect to be searched, therefore the search is allowable. Stupid, but basically the way is goes.

My take on it, is its like going to the clubs or the stadiums. Your rights are not being violated according to the government simply because you are "entering private property" by way of the air port. That being said, the government is "allowing" the airports to run "their security independently" yet providing their employees to do the work. So, you are NOT required to enter the property, BUT since you "CHOOSE' to enter the property, you are required to be subject to their rules. Its like the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" rules in stores. Not illegal to walk barefoot outside, but most retailers can have their rules enforced by the cops cause you enter into a "silent contract" by stepping on to their property. Notice all the quotations in this post. I still think its a loophole violation of our rights and a TON of BS, but like what was stated earlier, as long as Americans allow it, it will be allowed....

WTF?

Then there is this guy that was arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down. :lol:

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.

According to Cummings’ partner, Sergio Armani, Cummings has “multiple piercings on his manhood” which were detected during a full body scan. As a result, Cummings was pulled aside for a pat-down. Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping” Cummings, who had apparently become sexually aroused. Cummings, who has a history of sexual dysfunction, ejaculated while the TSA agent’s hand was feeling the piercings. The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up. Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specific case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.

Mr_Luv_A_Lot said:
Sevrin said:
The people who really have reason to be concerned about scans are those who work aboard commercial airplanes, namely the pilots and flight attendants.
Pilots and flight attendents were just recently given the right to bypass the screenings and searches. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/2...avel_brief_airport_security_flight_attendants
Now, I'm concerned that in several years we'll have a crew of pilots and flight attendents again turn commercial airplane into a weapon, but what can you do? No system is foolproof.

LOL. If you're concerned about flight attendants and pilots turning a commercial airplane into a weapon because they don't have to go through body scanners you have clearly not thought this through very far..... Regardless of what kind of search you do an any of the above (I used to be a flight attendant, in many airports we didn't even have to go through security at all ;) ), a flight crew could turn ANY aircraft into a weapon at any time if they desired. Even a single pilot could turn on his or her crew should they so desire.... Have you ever heard of a crash axe? LOL

As an aside, on one of my trips our first officer had an Allen wrench taken from him because they were afraid he'd use it as a weapon. The captain argued with TSA but they refused to relent. The best part of it-- the Allen wrench was part of a repair kit for his carry on luggage--- our entire CREW had the same luggage and repair kit. But they only took his. On, and he has the easiest access to the aforementioned crash axe. :p

So. Went on a flight a week ago today, came back Sunday. Both times, I emptied my pockets took off my shoes and belt walked through a metal detector while my shit got pushed through an x-ray thingermajigger. That was it. There may be different variables to why that happened. I don't know, but I still go back to that this was just a huge hullabaloo about nothing.

SweepTheLeg said:
So. Went on a flight a week ago today, came back Sunday. Both times, I emptied my pockets took off my shoes and belt walked through a metal detector while my shit got pushed through an x-ray thingermajigger. That was it. There may be different variables to why that happened. I don't know, but I still go back to that this was just a huge hullabaloo about nothing.

I agree, no real big deal .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.