AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Drink Recipes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2oz Jameson's Irish Whiskey
Pour into tumbler over ice
Best Drink Ever

Also
5 oz of Ciroc Vodka
4 oz oz of Tangerine juice
3 oz Sweet and Sour

Shake over Ice Strain into a tall glass

pyrite1965 said:
dontaskmewhy said:
I forgot one, Captain Morgan spiced rum + Sprite is really good, tastes just like Cream Soda.

It's better with ginger ale!

Adding this to my list of things to try as well. :p

All these girly drinks with frat inspired names and trendy bullshit surrounding them. It drives me crazy.
As one person said, rum and coke. Awesome.
Broken Leg; Apple Cider and Whiskey. Served warm on a cold day. Preferably after killing something. Or while the women folk are doing whatever the hell it is they do in the kitchen while the men grow chest hair.
(an alternate to this is spiced rum and cider).
Which brings me to another good one. Whiskey.
Speaking of whiskey go with a burboun neat.
Beer. Good beer, not that piss people call beer.
If it's a classy event try the Black Velvet. That's 3/4 pint guiness to 1/4 pint champaign.
Screwdriver; vodka and OJ. Fuck that schnapps shit.
Drinks so manly I'm not telling you how to make them (or you have to be a retard not to figure it out).
Rusty Nail. Old Fashioned. Gin and Tonic. Scotch on the Rocks.

Frankie said:
arachn1d said:
Frankie said:
Redbull & vodka
Moutain Dew & vodka
Any kind of juice & vodka
And vodka.

What can I say? I'm no where near what someone call a fancy or classy drinker.

Vodka is the best! I concur.

Anyone who is an avid vodka drinker: I recommend trying Chopin. It is a Polish potato based vodka and has almost no aftertaste or afterburn. Its great! I personally do not mix vodka with anything other than tonic water. Vodka on the rocks is my drink of choice.

I usually buy really cheap vodka. That would be why I mix it with so many damn things. But you have peaked my interests sir, I will have to look out for this Chopin you speak of.

Hawaiian Punch & Vodka is pretty amazing.

An awesome shot for people that will not take shots - Gingerbread Man
Ingredients are pretty steep so it is a bar drink. Plus, it's layered and those turn to poop when I do them myself.

Equal parts
Irish Cream
Goldschlager
Butterscotch Schnapps
You can throw 1 part Vodka in if you want less fufu

I dont drink. At all.

My brother is a bartender though and always makes "Surfer On Acid" for the people who ask, "wtf should i drink?"

Its a shot usually, but Ive seen it as a drink

equal parts jager, malibu, and pineapple juice .float the jager to get the "surfer"

I'm generally just a rum & coke kinda guy. Found a few differences in my trials. Captain Tattoo and coke gives it a little fruitier taste from the Tattoo. Using Coke Zero adds a bit of cinnamon-y flavour to a good drink.

Also made a new drink live in chat with Frankie. She can verify my discovery. I was shopping for more rum and came across a 1.75L bottle of Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea. It was premixed and everything. Just pour it in a glass and drink. I had never had one before and I liked the idea of that. It wasn't a bartenders idea of what was in a Long Island Iced Tea. It was Captain Fucking Morgans idea of what one should be. (The company. I understand the actual pirate is not sitting in a warehouse bottling my drinks) I bought a bottle and tried it that night. Tasty shit. The next day I was sitting around talking with Frankie and decided to pour another glass. Being that I usually mix my drinks with sodas, I tried mixing the Iced Tea with some Dr Pepper. It was really good. The Triple Sec brought out the fruitiness of the Dr Pepper. After adjusting the proportions, I found that it was about equal parts DP and Iced Tea. I live tweeted throughout and described it as "the first umbrella drink for MEN!" I officially dubbed it the "Long Island Doctor." "He's got a prescription... FOR FUN! XD" It was really tasty, fruity and sweet, but has a hell of a lot of hidden alcohol. You can get through multiple glasses without feeling too much burn, which is why it's dangerous. The drunkenness sneaks up on you and knocks you on your ass. Like a pirate *and* a ninja in one glass O_O

Long Island Doctor
6oz Dr. Pepper
6oz Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea

Pour over ice, mix and pass out.

Syntastic said:
I'm generally just a rum & coke kinda guy. Found a few differences in my trials. Captain Tattoo and coke gives it a little fruitier taste from the Tattoo. Using Coke Zero adds a bit of cinnamon-y flavour to a good drink.

Also made a new drink live in chat with Frankie. She can verify my discovery. I was shopping for more rum and came across a 1.75L bottle of Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea. It was premixed and everything. Just pour it in a glass and drink. I had never had one before and I liked the idea of that. It wasn't a bartenders idea of what was in a Long Island Iced Tea. It was Captain Fucking Morgans idea of what one should be. (The company. I understand the actual pirate is not sitting in a warehouse bottling my drinks) I bought a bottle and tried it that night. Tasty shit. The next day I was sitting around talking with Frankie and decided to pour another glass. Being that I usually mix my drinks with sodas, I tried mixing the Iced Tea with some Dr Pepper. It was really good. The Triple Sec brought out the fruitiness of the Dr Pepper. After adjusting the proportions, I found that it was about equal parts DP and Iced Tea. I live tweeted throughout and described it as "the first umbrella drink for MEN!" I officially dubbed it the "Long Island Doctor." "He's got a prescription... FOR FUN! XD" It was really tasty, fruity and sweet, but has a hell of a lot of hidden alcohol. You can get through multiple glasses without feeling too much burn, which is why it's dangerous. The drunkenness sneaks up on you and knocks you on your ass. Like a pirate *and* a ninja in one glass O_O

Long Island Doctor
6oz Dr. Pepper

Yeah, I saw that shit on the shelf at my local grocery. I might have to run back there tonight and grab a bottle and some Dr Pepper.

Syntastic said:

Long Island Doctor
6oz Dr. Pepper

You sir, are a genius. I must try this!

Status
Not open for further replies.