AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
We need an aussie chick to represent with platypus face - countessa, indi, skyblue (honorary aussie) :D

I was all like 'yay! Something I can join in on!' and ran to look at my photos and get a 'duckface' photo... but I don't appear to have any, since apparently I'm usually too busy doing the mouth-half-open pout. I am not sure what term is used to describe that but I'm sure there is an equally embarassing one.

Closest I got was an attempt at a 'shh':
AlmostDuckface-1.png

I actually wanted to start a thread about a similar topic but didn't want to be mean. I've seen a few MFC girls doing this, but I went to one room in particular and was cringing. The model is actually quite pretty, but unfortunately she has decided that she needs to be making a duckface every second of her time on cam. Furthermore, every ten seconds she forgets that she is supposed to be doing this duckface and relaxes her lips... only to pout them back up a few seconds later. This has the effect of giving her the appearance of a fish - constantly sucking her lips in and out. I actually wanted to PM her and let her know she looked ridiculous doing that and her lips were fine as they were, but I didn't want to sound mean. I guess I'll just be mean on a public forum instead :lol:

Yeah Sky's qualifies and YAY Sia another hottie aussie :D I want to see the fish model now hahaah

I took one on cam one day too when we were all talking about 'duckfaces' in the room. Put it as my default to annoy everyone.

The look is meant to be silly though. "pouts" are sexy, but sometimes mistaken for one when they aren't. Milas is NOT a duckface. She looks smokin!!!

LOL I named mine duckface.jpg too! And wow.. I look seriously creepy! Not cute at ALL! LOL!

kris

Attachments

• duckface.jpg
    duckface.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 441
LOL Kristy the hand gesture makes that photo perfect

And hey we decided Mila's was a borderline-duck :p

Duck season over at skinvid

Err this second one is almost too ducky to be real, I wonder if she did it as a joke

Attachments

• ducky18.jpg
    ducky18.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 351
  • skyduck.jpg
    skyduck.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 351
somehow i must thought of this thread - no idea why...

Attachments

• duckface.png
    duckface.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 316
Nordling said:
Not the best example but AshleeDesire is constantly doing duckfaces.

696-175-957-107-882242.jpg

Hotlinking directly from MFC profiles doesn't work so well. Please use imgur.com. And if you're feeling too lazy to simply copy one extra link... then suck my penis. :)
HNwYn.jpg

Reactions: BBW_SammiSins
Nordling said:
Ha! Ok. I'll remember that in the future. Thank you. :)
Cool. But let me know if you'd like to suck my penis anyway. ;)

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
sky pulls the best faces!

Attachments

• sky391.jpg
    sky391.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 201
Necroing this thread because the subject of the OP pic is now a forums member. :lol:

Attachments

• 1313024690019.jpg
    1313024690019.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Rose
bawksy said:
Necroing this thread because the subject of the OP pic is now a forums member. :lol:
Except she's a doll and I hope she can laugh at herself. If she's not then I'll post a really bad duckface of my self here to even the field. :) Cross my heart.

Ciara_Lynn said:
Thats why you dont have a REAL picture of yourself! LMAO!! Get a life, TROLL!! :lol:

I don't get it. When exactly did we start talking about pictures of me?

Also, the "LMAO" and " :lol: " don't help obscure the fact that you have made yourself look quite silly with your handling of this situation. Pic related.

Attachments

• 1313400606761.jpg
    1313400606761.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 107
Come on guys, play nice. This thread was all meant in fun. We all take bad pictures sometimes. :) Let's just laugh at ourselves and post more funny pictures.

Muahahahahaa! Because I can!! :D

Attachments

• 2011-08-21 23-35-28.742.jpg
    2011-08-21 23-35-28.742.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 371
Status
Not open for further replies.