AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have one somewhere, going to dig it up. (And yes I was aware I was doing it at the time, I did it for lulz).

EDIT: found it. It was even named "duckface.jpg" :D

Attachments

• duckface.JPG
    duckface.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,548
bawksy said:
It makes you look retarded and is in no way attractive, so why do bimbos insist on doing it?

Post links to model profiles with lots of duck face pictures.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Ciara_Lynn

You don't know me, but I seriously love you for posting this.. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
I think I have one somewhere, going to dig it up. (And yes I was aware I was doing it at the time, I did it for lulz).

EDIT: found it. It was even named "duckface.jpg" :D

Ah, now I understand when coupled with the urban dictionary definitions.
I forgot Urban dictionary, the place I had to use to find what "butterface" meant :lol:

I think Snooki is the Queen of Duckface.

For you boys that can't get enough Duckface on MFC here ya go:

http://antiduckface.com/

Attachments

• snooki-duckface.jpg
    snooki-duckface.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,452
She doesn't have any duckface pics in her profile, but I caught her in her chat doing it:

Attachments

• beaner_duckface.jpg
    beaner_duckface.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,357
TeslaWynn said:
I don't know where duckface originated, or how it got to be "cool". Wait, now that I think about it, I have a pic on my profile that is almost a half duckface ... shit! brb

http://antiduckface.com/

botox injections in lips give the woman a permanent duckface

My guess, is a woman wanted thicker lips, got the botox injections, ended up with a permanent duckface. People being douches decided to trick her into thinking it was cool so they could laugh at her behind her back. She being all oblivious told her real friends that people loved it, and it spread like wildfire.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
lol I saw a couple on SV, some were borderline pouts but this is duckface for sure...
bigprofile.jpg

Pervs_INC said:
BadAssCurves said:
This is just getting disturbing.
4303.jpg

MY EYES!! MY EYES It burns It burns lol

Thats....... disurbing!!!, why oh why oh why!!!
did anyone else notice how hairy her arms were?

blackxrose said:
Pervs_INC said:
BadAssCurves said:
This is just getting disturbing.
4303.jpg
MY EYES!! MY EYES It burns It burns lol
Thats....... disurbing!!!, why oh why oh why!!!
did anyone else notice how hairy her arms were?
I am sure that was a painful eye brow to arm hair transplantation. Don't want to think about where the lips were transplantated from...

Damn all of you quoting this! I had to see that picture 4 times while scrolling, curses!!!! This girl-duck-demon will haunt my dreams tonight I just know it :(

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
Sia Green said:
Damn all of you quoting this! I had to see that picture 4 times while scrolling, curses!!!! This girl-duck-demon will haunt my dreams tonight I just know it :(
Lol I was thinking the same thing.

What is with you dipshits posting random duck face photos. Check the first post, it's supposed to be about MODELS.

Like this:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/StrawberryCat

This model has some borderline duckface photos in her profile, but they're not that pronounced.

Attachments

• 486-219-668-252-2199931.jpg
    486-219-668-252-2199931.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 989
There's someone who I expected to see immediately and no one has posted her yet.. I'll keep watching, I'm hoping someone else does because I am too lazy to cap.

Mila's is the sexiest "duckface" I've seen on this thread yet though, even though its only borderline duck =P

Amber and Mila could duckface all they wanted, it's still hot!

General retards doing it, or the dumbasses who think they need surgery to look even more retarded should just become hermits, we don't want to see your prolapsed asshole put on your mouth cause you went and got a bat stuck in your ass.... ewwww

SN: surgery doesn't automatically mean your ugly or a dumbass, just going extreme in the above way is *shivers* GROSS! :sick:

I believe the duck face can be very sexy along with the proper body language...dunno if this pic is a duckface or just a mini duck face or what...

120-348-612-386-2133789.jpg

dont hate lol... :-D

We need an aussie chick to represent with platypus face - countessa, indi, skyblue (honorary aussie) :D

Jupiter551 said:
We need an aussie chick to represent with platypus face - countessa, indi, skyblue (honorary aussie) :D
Not sure if this qualifies ;)

Attachments

• sky324.jpg
    sky324.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 570
Status
Not open for further replies.