AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to duck in here for one more moment (no pun inten... ok yes pun intended, what the hell) to note a few things...

Bawksy is certainly known around these parts. Clearly he's a troll, but deep down, there is good reason for what he posts. His tone doesn't always come off well, and people may get their feelings hurt by his, we'll call it, bluntness. He's made great points about geotagging and Internet Security, the reality of the Internet and videos/images being there forever, some faux pas about camera and lighting, etc. If you can look past the initial shock of how he delivers it, he delivers a message. This thread in particular may be about something that's somewhat shallow, but it had funny and good intentions to begin with.

I don't like direct flame posts for the most part. Obviously the Agent99 thread is full of juicy opinions, some of them may be out of line, and I apologize if anyone thinks I'm a terrible person for allowing it to go on. She is a Celebrity in her own right that she can incite this sort of reaction from her peers. However, she knew of the thread, and all she asked of me was that the images of her be removed. In this duck thread, Bawksy stepped over the boundaries a tad when Ciara decided instead of laughing at the situation and seeing it for what it's worth, went on the defense. Trolls don't take well to that and we saw what happened. I don't agree with how far it went, and I've reminded him of my request to avoid doing such and I hope we can all move on. If he or anyone continues to push it, they'll be banned or in the dog house.

I've said on multiple occasions that this forum is run so that people can speak about whatever topics they like, however they like to. I don't want to delete posts and ban members JUST because some people don't like the opinions stated. That would be restrictive and lame and boring. Sure there are topics here that are controversial and may go off on tangents. But so what? It's interesting to lots of people, and entertaining to keep up with the latest happenings. The pictures and screen caps that are found on the forum are no different. It keeps things exciting.

Anyone who has been around knows that I'm quick to remove images when the person in the image requests it of me. If something here upsets you, feel free to click the red ! and report it, and/or send me a PM and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Also, I don't want people to be afraid to defend themselves if they feel they've been targeted. If you want to do more than just report a thread to me, you do have the right to jump into a thread and speak your mind. But remember that in heated discussion, emotion can play a huge role in peoples' replies. I don't have to remind you that this is the Internet, where people don't necessarily filter their thoughts before blurting them out. (Though I am asking everyone to attempt that here, at least. REMINDER: No personal attacks and try to be constructive with your posts.)

I realize that by having this forum, I subject myself to being called names, being questioned on my bra size being a lie (haha, ok!) and generally disliked, but at the end of the day I can't take it personally. I'm only human and do what I can to enjoy what I do as well as run this place for everyone to enjoy. I'll get off my little, tiny, retarded soap box now and let you get back to posting pics with silly faces. My contribution is a sweet image of Jawbs doing duckface.
tr0loLo.jpg

TL;DR- Don't feed the trolls, avoid personal attacks, be constructive, report posts/images, lighten up and have fun here.

Steven Tyler does duckface!! :D Win!

Attachments

• mr_5ad327dafedd7b.jpg
    mr_5ad327dafedd7b.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 570
Reactions: JoleneBrody
Rosemary said:
Here's a handy tutorial, JJ:

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the Duck Face
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the Duck Face again...
Let's do the Duck Face again!

It's just a lift of your lip
And then a gaze to the right
Bring your head to a tilt
Purse your lips real tight
But it's the ca-me-ra that really drives you insane,

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

bBwW5.jpg

Rosemary you're epic win

Reactions: Rosemary
Jupiter551 said:
Rosemary said:
Here's a handy tutorial, JJ:

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the Duck Face
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the Duck Face again...

It's just a lift of your lip
And then a gaze to the right
Bring your head to a tilt
Purse your lips real tight
But it's the ca-me-ra that really drives you insane,

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

bBwW5.jpg

Rosemary you're epic win

images

Reactions: Rosemary
Ciara_Lynn said:
"whores" [...] this is where I think the line was crossed.

I didn't intend to offend anyone by calling them a whore. I realize that it's not a nice word in general conversation, but I thought it was universally accepted that "cam model" and "cam whore" and "cam slut" were synonymous. Since I love me my cam sluts, I didn't see "whores of the internet" as being insulting. My bad.

For those still confused, this 30 second clip will explain the difference between duckface and kissy face :)

bawksy said:
Ciara_Lynn said:

I didn't intend to offend anyone by calling them a whore. I realize that it's not a nice word in general conversation, but I thought it was universally accepted that "cam model" and "cam whore" and "cam slut" were synonymous. Since I love me my cam sluts, I didn't see "whores of the internet" as being insulting. My bad.

some_incredibly_insensitive_640_12.jpg

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
bawksy said:
Ciara_Lynn said:

whore - noun: : a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman

While we're doing it across the internet instead of "in real life" most of us fit the description & I personally don't see it as an insult. Just a way to describe part of my job.

bawksy said:
Ciara_Lynn said:
wow, a normal reaction? explaning things? Ok, lets join a Calumet, I have some good stuff for it here in Holland.

Btw, For Sale: A White Knight costume, worn only 1 time.

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
Frankie said:
While we're doing it across the internet instead of "in real life" most of us fit the description & I personally don't see it as an insult. Just a way to describe part of my job.

Yeah I know some people consider it an insult...but that implies there's something shameful about being a sex-worker.

Fuck that, I love whores :love3:

bawksy said:
Ciara_Lynn said:

I'm just glad we could move on from this. I didn't even want things to go that far. And Amber is right, I said some stuff without thinking but it was because I was a little hurt by the way things were said. I'm new to this forum and I'm just trying to fit in. This is the first forum I have ever really been apart of. I always thought of forums as stupid, but I really like this one. And I don't want to leave because there is drama.
Now let's get back to more duck faces shall we? :D

i nkw thois is directed at the good lookng models but tomorrow I ioill post a duck faced keiilfor you to mosk. . It s the leas t i can do for you people, I would do it onight but i the link is nt wrkiong. Yes im drnk but usully i figure this shit ou t.

KeiiSweet said:
i nkw thois is directed at the good lookng models but tomorrow I ioill post a duck faced keiilfor you to mosk. . It s the leas t i can do for you people, I would do it onight but i the link is nt wrkiong. Yes im drnk but usully i figure this shit ou t.

:lol: :eek:bscene-drinkingchug: :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk:

KeiiSweet said:

^^--- LMAO :lol: I will patiently wait for this :dance:

KeiiSweet said:
Rotfl..Looks like we're waiting on a picture of some sort from you :p

I was unaware of my post in here until a few minutes ago. I will work on fulfilling my drunk offers on Monday

Duckface meet the ducky hairdryer! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
OK, here goes. This is my duckface peecture. Damn you bitches and hoes (Looking at you squarely, drunkass Keii) for making me post on ACF for the first time in MONTHS.

Also let it be known that this was New Year's Eve, and drinking makes me very impressionable and accepting of make-up being put on me. And YES, I specifically asked for the pink eye shadow.

duckface_preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.