AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Duck-face sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LongDuckieDong said:
OK, here goes. This is my duckface peecture. Damn you bitches and hoes (Looking at you squarely, drunkass Keii) for making me post on ACF for the first time in MONTHS.

Also let it be known that this was New Year's Eve, and drinking makes me very impressionable and accepting of make-up being put on me. And YES, I specifically asked for the pink eye shadow.

duckface_preview.jpg

:shock: OMFGROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :icon-lol: :icon-lol:

**catchesbreath**

I have tears Ducky...TEARS!!!

Reactions: LongDuckieDong
LongDuckieDong said:
OK, here goes. This is my duckface peecture. Damn you bitches and hoes (Looking at you squarely, drunkass Keii) for making me post on ACF for the first time in MONTHS.

Also let it be known that this was New Year's Eve, and drinking makes me very impressionable and accepting of make-up being put on me. And YES, I specifically asked for the pink eye shadow.

duckface_preview.jpg

You win!

Kori_Love said:
:shock: OMFGROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :icon-lol: :icon-lol:

**catchesbreath**

I have tears Ducky...TEARS!!!

Frankie said:

Careful now ladies, you may just encourage me to take another duckface peecture at work tomorrow, or hell, SEVERAL tomorrow.

LongDuckieDong I am so tickled and happy that you're having so much fun on the forum already.
:clap:

I love his name, it's making me want to go watch the movie now. :) "Oh sexy american girlfriend!"

MrRodry said:
Took a duckface picture but nothing beats LongDuckieDong ones! :lol:

That is the truth I was humbled by his pictures.

These are a few that i took seconds ago. I hope they appease teh ducky fetish. LOL. I never do teh face, so I am sorry if ducky not good. K?
I also added a couple goofy face pics. Enjoy. :-D

Attachments

• 2011-09-02 21-10-51.211.jpg
    2011-09-02 21-10-51.211.jpg
    702.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 2011-09-02 21-11-43.168.jpg
    2011-09-02 21-11-43.168.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 2011-09-02 21-11-49.727.jpg
    2011-09-02 21-11-49.727.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 2011-09-02 21-11-56.180.jpg
    2011-09-02 21-11-56.180.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: Jupiter551
bawksy said:
Post links to model profiles with lots of duck face pictures.

This thread seems to have taken a turn for the gay, and gotten quite off topic.

Not that there's anything wrong with gay, but let's see if we can catch some more models in the act. And I don't mean models volunteering for this thread, I mean models who have legit duckface pics on their profiles.

Attachments

• Thread-Gay-Disturbing-(n1294451628986).jpg
    Thread-Gay-Disturbing-(n1294451628986).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 101
bawksy said:
bawksy said:

Not that there's anything wrong with gay, but let's see if we can catch some more models in the act. And I don't mean models volunteering for this thread, I mean models who have legit duckface pics on their profiles.
But this thread is more fun when girls volunteer. I got a laugh out of longduckiedong's photos, heck even some other guys have volunteered. I think having photos to look at until we find more duckfaces on MFC profiles is more fun than staring at a post from 5 weeks ago, because nobody found teh ducky. I definitely enjoy this thread and wouldn't have it any other way.

MercyRain said:
I think having photos to look at until we find more duckfaces on MFC profiles is more fun than staring at a post from 5 weeks ago, because nobody found teh ducky. I definitely enjoy this thread and wouldn't have it any other way.

(insert valid counter-argument here)

Attachments

• 10 your argument is invalid.jpg
    10 your argument is invalid.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 91
bawksy said:
bawksy said:

I made promises, Bawksy. Stupid, stupid promises. But I am on the duck hunt now...

RedHerby said:
Michael_G said:
While we all being silly and laughing at each other :lol:
Did I miss the Travestite Page on MFC ?

(in the first second, I saw a blue dress, not tattoos, and combined with the double earrings ... )

Well, you didn't miss the 'Travestite' page. But if you're looking for 'Transvestites', however, maybe you've found it. Also, I was unaware there was anything BUT transvestite pages on ACF. People have lied to me, dammit. LIED to me.

Reactions: SoTxBob and schlmoe
MercyRain said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Darn it!!!!

LOL I don't want to ruin your fun. Go ahead, keep being silly. It's more entertaining than flame wars between me and Ciara, in any case.

bawksy said:
MercyRain said:
I think having photos to look at until we find more duckfaces on MFC profiles is more fun than staring at a post from 5 weeks ago, because nobody found teh ducky. I definitely enjoy this thread and wouldn't have it any other way.

(insert valid counter-argument here)
images

WBxbn.jpg

Nah, it's cool. Keep gaying up the place.

Attachments

• mad.jpg
    mad.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 74
bawksy said:
MercyRain said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Darn it!!!!

LOL I don't want to ruin your fun. Go ahead, keep being silly. It's more entertaining than flame wars between me and Ciara, in any case.

But wait, I found that REMARKABLY funny. While it lasted, any way.

Attachments

• Tori-GrumpyCareBearLetter11111111.gif
    Tori-GrumpyCareBearLetter11111111.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 699
Status
Not open for further replies.