AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

E-whore and Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so you want to be a camgirl's e-pimp!

You should have said it first, we wouldn't have bothered to reply.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I had never heard that term ever before. Don't think you'll find models here for this. I'll not rule out that there are models out there that would cooperate. In Russian forums girls look and pay for "chat operators" too: persons that know English and handle the chat on cam sites, because the model doesn't have the knowledge of English herself. These things exist for sure.
English is my second language so I can judge a little. Isn't it cheaper to learn English than pay % for chat operation to somebody?
Actually, I can't imagine how that works in the long run.
You need a basic English if you plan to stay in this industry, at very least.
Are there any successful models that have been working for a long time without speaking English? How does it work?
That's a real question, I can't recall one.

Also, I don't know much about Russian system but... don't people learn English as the second language in school? They certainly do in my country.
And those lessons are really helpful.

And we all know what usual conversations on cam-sites look like. It's pretty simple most of the time.

I can't imagine giving % of my earnings to someone for chat operation. It seems ridiculous to me.
IMHO.

I'd never really heard the term "e-whores". But reading the first post, my first impression as someone who's similar to a room assistant as well as does other admin type stuff on model profiles, etc. as I know a couple of models who have members do/did this. But, can understand where/why/how models are extremely skeptical of this behaviour when it's offsite as they can't control it. Biggest issue, as mentioned is payment methods fairness in pay as well as ID theft.

But, to the OP you mentioned "a few years ago" in your original post. You're almost 21 now. Were you a minor when you did this work before?

i'm about to turn 21
And you're still waiting for your balls to drop? Isn't that supposed to happen at like 12 or something?

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Status
Not open for further replies.