AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

E-whore and Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2019
Few years ago i found a cam model at her begin of the journey and asked if she would like a partner
She firstly said no , bcus you know , when a guy asks to be your partner you expect some other things
but
After i explained her what i meant to say by being her partner she agreed on
We weren't making a lot , around 600-700$ a week being split in half for me and half for her ( This was all coming from me , about how much she was earning doing cam i don't know bcus it was none of my business )
Sadly i lost her contact bcus i stopped doing it due to some personal issues i had ( life sucks )
but now i m back ( or at least i would like to say that )
And i was wondering

Is Cam Models partnering with "E-whorers" still a thing?
Is here any Cam Model partnering with any E-whorer up there? And , if yes , would you mind sharing Pros and Cons that you can think of?

Well this topic have been out for 24h and received no reply so i guess a mod or something can close it. It looks like the ewhorers and cam models do not work together anymore. Thanks

Well this topic have been out for 24h and received no reply so i guess a mod or something can close it. It looks like the ewhorers and cam models do not work together anymore. Thanks

24h really isn't that long, just be patient. Maybe people who know any info regarding this have been busy and not been able to come onto the forum, or have but only been able to read a couple of things.
Patience is a virtue :p

I had actually just approved it for viewing (new members' posts wait in a queue to be approved, and I am the only one who does it) on Monday morning, pacific time. So it has not even been up 24 hours.

It's possible though that people don't love the term "EWHORERS" and may be avoiding this topic.

I've heard of the term "e-whores" but not in reference to it being a company or what not. Maybe make the text in this a bit more clear and concise. Is this a studio? Or?? It's not something popular enough here for us to automatically know what you're talking about

It's possible though that people don't love the term "EWHORERS" and may be avoiding this topic.
As a French girl who learned English, from my point of view, I automatically associate e-whores with virtual prostitutes, so yes, it find it very offensive but that's my point of view as a non english speaker. Unless it is a specific term for something else, but I don't see what else it could mean.

E-whorers is a term used in greyhat communities(sometimes even blackhat)
E-whorers are usually a bunch of guys (mostly) who are selling adult content. They are the guys that record your cam sesions and/or collect your photos or even buy the content directly from you.
Basically e-whorers resells your adullt content without you knowing or getting a piece of money out of that resell
But there are few E-whorers ( the big ones) that are partnering with cam models in order to bank with it.
Basically an e-whorer is someone who's "acting" or faking to be you ( the girl who actually created the content)
So basically they talk in your name with some random dudes to make them buy your content from them.
And by "in your name" i mean your content cus if they would be really using your name and stuff they would get easy exposed to be fakes.

If it's too much to read E-whorers is a term for guys that resell your content ( vids / photos ) and helps you get new regulars and they can keep a part of the money ( in case of partnering ) otherwise if they do resell without you knowing they keep all the money.
And Yes is working
And Yes i used to know people that used to make 1k$ day ( split in half for him and half for her ) and Yea $1k/DAY not a month or week

E-whorers got nothing to do with the Cam Model , is strictly for the "reseller"

They get clips of girls doing things use a player to play said clip, like the mark / target / victim will say wave or do peace or whatever if you are real, and they trigger a video to do it, more sophisticated people doing it run it with scripts so its hands off money for them playing the clips on sites like chatroulette and then asking the guys to send money to have a show on skype,, essentially they just catfish guys and get them to give them money, it used to be a huge scam like a decade ago ( we are talking late 90's early 2000's), honestly I thought it had pretty much died off since cam sites got so big, like why risk getting scammed when you can go to a purpose built site. It dosnt really help you get regulars but it does help brand you as being a scammer, since the amount of clips they are able to play is pretty limited to what they were able to clip (or in some cases pay for). maybe OP knows some more reputable people that do this but everyone I have known that used to run this it was always a scam for the $.

You would be better off checking forums like blackhatworld and warriorforums maybe gfy for that type of stuff tbh, there arnt too many models that I know of that would risk their reputation by letting someone pretend to be them, but it's doubtful even there on sites that are dedicated to questionable marketing you will find information on where to find models that are willing to do it. A models brand is too important to risk someone pretending to be them and scamming people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
As i said i haven't done it in awhile and when i've done , it was with the content creator as a partnering

But Yes , There are some people Stealing and some people working with cam models

They get clips of girls doing things use a player to play said clip, like the mark / target / victim will say wave or do peace or whatever if you are real, and they trigger a video to do it, more sophisticated people doing it run it with scripts so its hands off money for them playing the clips on sites like chatroulette and then asking the guys to send money to have a show on skype,, essentially they just catfish guys and get them to give them money, it used to be a huge scam like a decade ago, honestly I thought it had pretty much died off since cam sites got so big, like why risk getting scammed when you can go to a purpose built site. It dosnt really help you get regulars but it does help brand you as being a scammer, since the amount of clips they are able to play is pretty limited to what they were able to clip (or in some cases pay for). maybe OP knows some more reputable people that do this but everyone I have known that used to run this it was always a scam for the $.

You would be better off checking forums like blackhatworld and warriorforums maybe gfy for that type of stuff tbh, there arnt too many models that I know of that would risk their reputation by letting someone pretend to be them.

i do know both websites but they more on the blackhat than grey which isn't my type.
And i can agree to the fact that it can hurt your reputation as a Cam Model if they are doing without your knowledge bcus they'll mostly turn as scam
But actually working with an E-whorer wouldn't hurt your reputation , bcus the girl people want to see is actually there somehow , and it can get you regulars since there are a lot of people looking for private , also i can say that it won't hurt her reputation bcus the guy and the cam model are working together which means e-whorer doesn't need to "scam" the buyer. He can actually give the content and stuff

Last edited:
Oh man. I have written and rewritten a half dozen different responses and deleted them all, because the things I have to say are not very nice. Here's the nicest version I can manage:

Honestly, I sincerely doubt you will find what you are looking for here. Generally, most of us don't look kindly on men who try to profit off of our image and hard-work. We don't look kindly on pirates who think stealing is okay, while at the same time, using a horrifically derogatory and insulting term to refer to us. Slut shaming & demeaning us with one hand while leeching off of our hard work & profiting with the other.... That's a giant pile of YIKES, and you're not going to find a lot of support for such things here. Frankly, I am effing EXHAUSTED by dudes who want to make money off of us. Especially while they view us with such disdain.

If you want to get a slice of the sex-worker pie, become a sex worker yourself. Make your own persona. Make your own content. Find your own regulars. Do the hard work yourself. Don't piggy-back off of a model who creates the content and bears the risk/judgement of the world. If you want the sex worker money, build your empire using your face and your body and experience the sex-worker stigma first hand, while every day, pirates who despise you are actively stealing the money straight out of your wallet.

Pros of Being an "E-Whorer": None.
Cons: You'll potentially damage the reputation of your partnered models, especially if they are too new to know the risks. Bad karma galore. You are participating in a misogynistic community that actively steals from, demeans, and harms the models you are trying to profit from.

i do know both websites but they more on the blackhat than grey which isn't my type.
And i can agree to the fact that it can hurt your reputation as a Cam Model if they are doing without your knowledge bcus they'll mostly turn as scam
But actually working with an E-whorer wouldn't hurt your reputation , bcus the girl people want to see is actually there somehow , and it can get you regulars since there are a lot of people looking for private , also i can say that it won't hurt her reputation bcus the guy and the cam model are working together which means e-whorer doesn't need to "scam" the buyer. He can actually give the content and stuff

From what you have said it seems like you want to use the videos to promote those girls cam rooms. If thats the case I would recommend learning how to affiliate marketing properly and using the tools provided by the sites, many of the sites will give live pop ups of the rooms. Unless of course I was right that you are wanting to use the videos to scam people for quick cash. Honestly even if you found someone somewhere on the internet who said they were willing to sell you videos, theres a pretty big chance your going to get scammed yourself, why would they want to share their pie with you, when they can simply take what you have and add that to their pie too. You cant offer enough of a return to make the risk to reputation worth it for any model, since it's not just 1-2 days of business you would fuck up but the entire business itself.

The best route forward is either to put some time cash and effort into learning how to become an affiliate of the sites or becoming a model yourself and selling your own content.

I really don't understand why any model would want to share her profit with someone else just for selling purposes. While cam-sites take their fees and cuts fairly (platform, traffic, safety), these "e-whorers" seem to get % literally for nothing. For communicating with users? Ha, I'll do that on my own and take everything I've earned. Because I work hard and I have no desire to share my earnings with someone else to earn a bit more (which is debatable).

There are so many amazing opportunities nowadays. Absolutely no need to have a "helper" in this aspect of camming.

P.S. "E-whorer" sounds actually bad. I didn't know it was a thing but it's just a poor choice of words in general.

Oh man. I have written and rewritten a half dozen different responses and deleted them all, because the things I have to say are not very nice. Here's the nicest version I can manage:

Honestly, I sincerely doubt you will find what you are looking for here. Generally, most of us don't look kindly on men who try to profit off of our image and hard-work. We don't look kindly on pirates who think stealing is okay, while at the same time, using a horrifically derogatory and insulting term to refer to us. Slut shaming & demeaning us with one hand while leeching off of our hard work & profiting with the other.... That's a giant pile of YIKES, and you're not going to find a lot of support for such things here. Frankly, I am effing EXHAUSTED by dudes who want to make money off of us. Especially while they view us with such disdain.

If you want to get a slice of the sex-worker pie, become a sex worker yourself. Make your own persona. Make your own content. Find your own regulars. Do the hard work yourself. Don't piggy-back off of a model who creates the content and bears the risk/judgement of the world. If you want the sex worker money, build your empire using your face and your body and experience the sex-worker stigma first hand, while every day, pirates who despise you are actively stealing the money straight out of your wallet.

Pros of Being an "E-Whorer": None.
Cons: You'll potentially damage the reputation of your partnered models, especially if they are too new to know the risks. Bad karma galore. You are participating in a misogynistic community that actively steals from, demeans, and harms the models you are trying to profit from.
i almost agree with everything you say tho there are few lines i can't be okay with
While you're right with "potentially damage the reputation of your partnered models " there are still people that is constantly doing it and i can't help with that. i got no power over them or over what they do.
i do agree that i'm a part of a misogynistic community that actively steals from, demeans, and harms the models , but there are also e-whorers that help them reach more audience and get more money out of the already recorded vids , ofc that's what a partner means to split the money , the model makes the content the resellers does his job. i don't see it as a profiting from the Model ( but i might be wrong )

From what you have said it seems like you want to use the videos to promote those girls cam rooms. If thats the case I would recommend learning how to affiliate marketing properly and using the tools provided by the sites, many of the sites will give live pop ups of the rooms. Unless of course I was right that you are wanting to use the videos to scam people for quick cash. Honestly even if you found someone somewhere on the internet who said they were willing to sell you videos, theres a pretty big chance your going to get scammed yourself, why would they want to share their pie with you, when they can simply take what you have and add that to their pie too. You cant offer enough of a return to make the risk to reputation worth it for any model, since it's not just 1-2 days of business you would fuck up but the entire business itself.

The best route forward is either to put some time cash and effort into learning how to become an affiliate of the sites or becoming a model yourself and selling your own content.

i'm not sure why do you consider me reselling a model videos and also advertising her real cam link as a scam? i mean basically i'm reselling her content to a New audience she wouldn't reach. i'm not stealing anything from her. in my point of view it's a win-win

I really don't understand why any model would want to share her profit with someone else just for selling purposes. While cam-sites take their fees and cuts fairly (platform, traffic, safety), these "e-whorers" seem to get % literally for nothing. For communicating with users? Ha, I'll do that on my own and take everything I've earned. Because I work hard and I have no desire to share my earnings with someone else to earn a bit more (which is debatable).

There are so many amazing opportunities nowadays. Absolutely no need to have a "helper" in this aspect of camming.

P.S. "E-whorer" sounds actually bad. I didn't know it was a thing but it's just a poor choice of words in general.
You're free to do it your own tho to actually answer your question the Cam Models aren't robots to do all those things all at once , they also need time , also the e-whorers might know a new audience that the model doesn't. Sure if you really plan to maximize your profits you can do it on your own , well , on the time you got left. What they actually do is to help you earn more while you as a model don't have to do anything Extra

E-whorers is a term used in greyhat communities(sometimes even blackhat)
E-whorers are usually a bunch of guys (mostly) who are selling adult content. They are the guys that record your cam sesions and/or collect your photos or even buy the content directly from you.
Basically e-whorers resells your adullt content without you knowing or getting a piece of money out of that resell
But there are few E-whorers ( the big ones) that are partnering with cam models in order to bank with it.
Basically an e-whorer is someone who's "acting" or faking to be you ( the girl who actually created the content)
So basically they talk in your name with some random dudes to make them buy your content from them.
And by "in your name" i mean your content cus if they would be really using your name and stuff they would get easy exposed to be fakes.

If it's too much to read E-whorers is a term for guys that resell your content ( vids / photos ) and helps you get new regulars and they can keep a part of the money ( in case of partnering ) otherwise if they do resell without you knowing they keep all the money.
And Yes is working
And Yes i used to know people that used to make 1k$ day ( split in half for him and half for her ) and Yea $1k/DAY not a month or week

E-whorers got nothing to do with the Cam Model , is strictly for the "reseller"

Okay this is what I was mostly familiar with e-whoring being, just wasn't sure if there was a smaller and lesser known site called e-whorer or something.

It sounds like you had semi-better intentions because you'd actually partnered with someone else and she was at least making something off of it.

There are plenty of models that do this, many will sell things like photos or videos specifically for this use. Some sites do allow this kind of thing. I don't like to defend e-whoring all that much, but honestly if a site allows it, and if a model consents for her content to be used by someone else who buys it and wants to do the work of interacting with customers for profit, I don't see a problem with it from this perspective. Some members who think they're interacting with a woman might be pissed, but again, if a site allows this kind of thing, what can you expect. Example, Niteflirt allows you to use photos that aren't of yourself for character accounts as long as you have permission to use them; there are many flirts on there who have bought the rights to use these kinds of photos.

The real problem is when someone steals content and uses this content on a site that doesn't allow it, but the former is at least not what you're doing. Also if someone is using video and presenting it as a live performance, that's a straight up scam.

As for cam models partnering with someone to do this, I don't think most will do it because they like to control their own brand. However, there are definitely some adult models (not necessarily cam models) that focus exclusively on doing photos that are absolutely okay with this if you're willing to pay for the rights to their content. Some may even be willing to strike up some sort of deal, especially if they are not cam models themselves.

I'm not really sure where you could find models who could create this kind of content for you or strike up a deal aside from Model Mayhem. I know there's a filter for models willing to do adult content on there (or at least there used to be). That would be my best bet for you.

Reactions: Anostali
You're free to do it your own tho to actually answer your question the Cam Models aren't robots to do all those things all at once , they also need time , also the e-whorers might know a new audience that the model doesn't. Sure if you really plan to maximize your profits you can do it on your own , well , on the time you got left. What they actually do is to help you earn more while you as a model don't have to do anything Extra
Telling a cam-model that cam-models aren't a robots. Smart! :playful:

Yeah, I'm not a robot but I'm well-organized so I don't see any problem in spending a little more time to maximize my profit on my own.
And many models are well-organized too. Because consistency is the key to success. You won't get any luck in this business if you don't take it seriously.
Models are their own bosses that know how to manage their time.
Some of them that don't know yet, will learn with time and experience if they decide to stay in this industry for longer.

"You don't have to do anything extra". I have to.
1. I have to communicate with you (if you're my "partner").
2. I have to share my earnings with you.
3. I have to take this risk if something goes wrong. I have to risk my business reputation. Because you're a random dude on the Internet (like any other e-whorer). And not all people are that nice. And even business communications may turn into a pure shit.

So I still don't see a single reason to participate in such a suspicious activities.

i'm not sure why do you consider me reselling a model videos and also advertising her real cam link as a scam? i mean basically i'm reselling her content to a New audience she wouldn't reach. i'm not stealing anything from her. in my point of view it's a win-win

reselling content and using ewhoring videos are pretty different imo. Being a content reseller you would partner with a site like clips4sale (I think they have a reseller program or a white label program not 100% on that though). Or you would be paying licensing fees to the models who's content you are reselling. Ewhoring on the other hand would be using pre clipped videos (ewhore clips) to pretend to be the girl in the video to deceive the intended target.

Using ewhore videos (I know a lot of the girls dont like the name but that's what they are called since they are videos of girls that are sold over and over again) is normally done on sites like chatroulette where you are pretending (or have a script pretending) to be the girls in the video and trigger video clips bassed from what your victim / target / whatever you want to call them asks for until you can convince them to send money to talk with you on another platform, in the way back when, it was yahoo messnger and msn, now I would assume it to be skype. The entire thing was designed to be a scam (since you are not able to acctually provide what you are selling), it's very close to the Nigerian romance scams that are run today. I have never heard of a single legitimate use of using ewhore videos because if you are doing legitimate things there is no need for them, as all cam sites provide promotional tools for affiliates to market their sites, including live windows of the rooms and videos of their models that have opted into that program, the main difference being that you are not able to pretend to be that person since the video isnt clipped into movement actions and there are not enough movement actions in a single video for you to be able to chop it up to make your own.

This is from what I know about ewhoring, it is entirely possible that there is another side to the industry that I haven't read about, but anytime I have ever seen it mentioned has been in regards to pulling scams.

But again, like I said, it sounds from your posts that you are wanting to use it to do affiliate marketing for the cam sites, in which case again, you would be better off using the tools provided by the site.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This sounds illegal.
Does a ewhorer keep the proper documents to be able to properly sell this content?
Where are they even selling any of this? How does the model know that you're being honest about how much you've made. How does this work for taxes? Why on earth would ANY cam model do this?

da

fuck

This sounds illegal.
Does a ewhorer keep the proper documents to be able to properly sell this content?
Where are they even selling any of this? How does the model know that you're being honest about how much you've made. How does this work for taxes? Why on earth would ANY cam model do this?

da

fuck

I'm also curious about all of this.

Those Twitter accounts that are obvious fakes that have paypal and other non-sw friendly payment methods posted comes to mind. What I'm also wondering is, what if someone pretending to be a model sends the model's porn to a minor who pays for it? Since the model is a "partner" is she somehow held liable for it? I mean, I doubt these e-whore dudes give af about any sort of repercussions such as that.

Pretty much my face reading this. One of the reasons I cam is because I get to control everything as much as possible in this business. I would never partner with a random stranger on the internet. That’s my business you could easily jeopardize and no on is taking a cut from me other than the damn government and the host sites. And that term is just gross.

This sounds illegal.

da

fuck

Ewhore vids like I know it and described it in the post above.... super illegal, bordering on identity theft, they were normally traded and sold through private groups and occasionally some would get leaked from the groups and end up being sold in private forums (usually when that video had been over used and was no longer deemed to be worth running), there is normally no docs no proof of age or anything since the person on the video never knew they were even being recorded.

I'm also curious about all of this.

Those Twitter accounts that are obvious fakes that have paypal and other non-sw friendly payment methods posted comes to mind. What I'm also wondering is, what if someone pretending to be a model sends the model's porn to a minor who pays for it? Since the model is a "partner" is she somehow held liable for it? I mean, I doubt these e-whore dudes give af about any sort of repercussions such as that.

I could make a safe bet those twitter accounts arnt linked to any model, and most likely are just using stolen pictures from pornhub/ camsites and Instagram pretending to be the person in the picture and then never delivering on the content that they "sell". take a look at all the girls that had fake accounts made of them and have guys complaining to them that they never got content they paid for on her other twitter / Instagram page. You would probably also find that the paypal accounts cycle every couple of weeks, they wont be verifying details, just getting the funds into paypal, using paypal to buy giftcards and selling the giftcards, when the account gets banned it's just a matter of them changing their proxy getting a new email and then making a new paypal account.

I love reading about how it all works, like how they get around the problems of things like paypal banning accounts and stuff, it's super interesting and pretty eye opening when you see how easy it is for people to do.

This sounds illegal.

da

fuck
Sounds like completely black market even if they have the cam model’s permission. So yeah illegal at least from the perspective that they don’t pay taxes on income. PayPal will send tax info if you make more than $20k a year on it.

As to what model would agree? New, lazy, or stupid? Feel free to disagree with me but that’s my opinion for now.

Oh we call them pirates or thieves.

So either way we don’t like em.

Omg so much hate and i do start to realize why
I don't really know how to answer or what to answer... I don t even know what to say. I can clearly state that i get it. I understand why models wouldn't want to get into something like this. I will start thinking about how to get into this marketplace as a cam model and not a e whorer anymore tho i will need to wait for my balls to drop first. Thank you everyons for sharing your opinion about this subject

Omg so much hate and i do start to realize why
I don't really know how to answer or what to answer... I don t even know what to say. I can clearly state that i get it. I understand why models wouldn't want to get into something like this. I will start thinking about how to get into this marketplace as a cam model and not a e whorer anymore tho i will need to wait for my balls to drop first. Thank you everyons for sharing your opinion about this subject
Yeah, be a cam model and create your own content, don’t try to piggyback off of other models’ content.

Pretty fucking simple.

Seems like you are stuck in the old days where you think cam models have no brains or business sense and rely on scammy men to “promote” us or gain us some kind of new traffic.

News flash it’s 2019. We’re business women. We know marketing, I could even bet we know more about marketing than you or any of those grey hat morons that you find on black hat world.

We know our customers and we know where to find them without selling ourselves short to guys like you.

Want money? Get your dick out and get on cam yourself.

I had never heard that term ever before. Don't think you'll find models here for this. I'll not rule out that there are models out there that would cooperate. In Russian forums girls look and pay for "chat operators" too: persons that know English and handle the chat on cam sites, because the model doesn't have the knowledge of English herself. These things exist for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.