AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

EA Servers Losing connection and Me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2010
Alright, I don't know if anyone else who has been playing mass effect 3 multiplayer has been experiencing this or not BUT I have been having fun with this problem lately and I don't know why. When starting a game I experience lag right away and by the 2nd wave I lose connection to the EA server while maintaining connection to xbox live. I've tried other games online and there's no issue what so ever, and I've played mass effect 3's multiplayer on my xbox at a friend's house again with no issues. So basically I'm all kinds of confused of why I can't play my game on my system at my house.

I play Fifa 12 on Xbox live and thats hosted by the EA servers and they are terrible

Yeah I went to the bioware forum where people have been experiencing the horribleness since day 1 where it only has been effecting me for a week, but yet when I go to my friend's house I play it smooth as can be. Worst part is how EA and or bioware or everyone there will treat the user as it's their fault as to why they can't play their games online.

I'm okay on PC...that said Origin is fking horrible. Any program that forces you to be online to play even the single player version of a game is just evil. Pirates actually have it easier, their crack lets them play it offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.