AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Early Leavers?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DahliaDee

Cam Model
Nov 12, 2012
Canada
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@xoDahliaDee
MFC Username
Dahlia_Dee
Streamate Username
DahliaDee
Chaturbate Username
DahliaDee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/160288/Dahlia-Dee/
So I'm a fairly new model on a few different sites, but I've been having a problem lately that I'm not sure if anyone else gets...(waiting to be verified, I apologize if this should be in a different section.)

I cam on sites without free chat, as well as mfc. On the sites without free chat, a customer will pay for X amount of time but will leave without saying a word about a minute before that time is up! I still get the money, so I'm not sure why they leave. You'd think they'd want their money's worth, no? Not sure if they're just "finishing" early or if I really suck at cam shows, but I've had this happen for 30min shows where they leave at around 28mins.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, I'm really hoping I'm not the only one this happens to!

LeDahliaNoir said:
So I'm a fairly new model on a few different sites, but I've been having a problem lately that I'm not sure if anyone else gets...(waiting to be verified, I apologize if this should be in a different section.)

I cam on sites without free chat, as well as mfc. On the sites without free chat, a customer will pay for X amount of time but will leave without saying a word about a minute before that time is up! I still get the money, so I'm not sure why they leave. You'd think they'd want their money's worth, no? Not sure if they're just "finishing" early or if I really suck at cam shows, but I've had this happen for 30min shows where they leave at around 28mins.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, I'm really hoping I'm not the only one this happens to!
If members pre-pay for a block of time (like, you still get paid for those 30 minutes whether or not they leave early), they may be under the false assumption that if they leave early, they will pay less or not have to pay at all.

On the other hand, if they stay for almost the entire time but leave early, they may just figure "okay, time is basically up so I'm out." They might figure that you are unlikely to do sex stuff up until the last second. Or, members might over-estimate how long they want to stay in paid chat.

I have had members pay for a block session and leave 2 or 3 minutes in. If you are keeping customers for almost the entire time, I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

Evvie said:
On the other hand, if they stay for almost the entire time but leave early, they may just figure "okay, time is basically up so I'm out." They might figure that you are unlikely to do sex stuff up until the last second. Or, members might over-estimate how long they want to stay in paid chat.

That sounds reasonable actually. It's a little disheartening though! I'm in the middle of diddlin' and I look down and they're just...gone. ahaha. Thank you for the response!

LeDahliaNoir said:

Hmm, are you doing c2c with them? Maybe they've just "finished" knowing that time was coming to an end. Kind of like busting a nut then rolling over and passing out haha. I do find it odd they don't say anything though. If it is consistent perhaps there is a problem with the site giving them the last couple minutes?

Reactions: DahliaDee
LeDahliaNoir said:

They left because they just finished cumming and they have no manners. Simple as that.

ComicOzzie said:
They left because they just finished cumming and they have no manners. Simple as that.

Exactly!

The ones with manners will at least say 'thanks' and 'bye'. Or if they got disconnected, they'll apologize to you when they come back.

if I can afford it I usually leave a small tip with a 'thanks! see you next time' or somesuch, but if it's a large group show or public I might not say anything because I don't want to distract/disrupt

Jupiter551 said:
if I can afford it I usually leave a small tip with a 'thanks! see you next time' or somesuch, but if it's a large group show or public I might not say anything because I don't want to distract/disrupt

It's good knowing that there are patrons like you out there. That's super sweet of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.