AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

leave him alone.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2023
Have you ever received a message from the viewer's other half warning you to leave him alone? I have, twice from two different wives/partners. The message kinda went like this.' This is @#$%!'s wife. You dirty s.ag. Leave my husband alone. If I catch you messaging him again I will find you and kick the shit out of you.' That was the nice part. Erm. I didn't invite him to join the platform. I didn't ask him to buy tokens and spend it on naked ladies and I sure as hell didn't ask him to send dick pics! I'm not responsible for her husbands actions. am I?

It happens sometimes. I really empathize with these women. Obviously they're partner is crossing boundaries in their relationship and they are wrongfully targeting you.

But i have no time to entertain internalized misogyny. Block and ignore.

I got a strange one once telling me to "go kill yourself" from an account I never knew. They never stated they were someone's partner, but that was the vibe I got. Blocked. Sucks when people lie in relationships, and break agreements, but kinda psycho to take it that far imo. Talk to him, not me. I reported the account too, because telling me to go kill myself was over the top.

I've never had that happen but oof, it's something I would instantly block and not engage. The anger is misdirected.

I did lose a friend because she blamed all sex workers for her son robbing her blind by spending on a cam girl.

I do know a few guys who ended up divorced when their wives found out, but turning to a cam model is a symptom and not the cause.

I wonder if there's some homewrecking larp at play here? When I was doing more homewrecking content I had a lot of clients who were really into imagining how their wives would react to finding out and would roleplay making them watch them binge on clips, etc.

I'm not entirely sure but maybe some of those are just part of the fantasy?

I wonder if there's some homewrecking larp at play here? When I was doing more homewrecking content I had a lot of clients who were really into imagining how their wives would react to finding out and would roleplay making them watch them binge on clips, etc.

I'm not entirely sure but maybe some of those are just part of the fantasy?
what's that bullshit Freud theory? wrong-doers desire to get caught?

I’ve been doing more home wrecker the last year too, and I will admit some of it is getting super weird. I doubt I’ve gone as deep as Lilly, but that fetish does get kind of bizarre with them starting to larp their wives real fast. It also gets very confusing when they do that. Quite a few times recently I’ve had to stop the role play/ time out, because I’ve started getting uncomfortable with how far someone is going.

There are quite a few guys who have homewrecker and blackmail fantasy fetish at the same time. It can get really SUPER confusing.

I actually refused to do that fetish for years because I found it offensive, but I’m more comfortable with it now overall. Because a lot of these guys wouldn’t follow through with it or anything.

Last edited:
I’ve been doing more home wrecker the last year too, and I will admit some of it is getting super weird. I doubt I’ve gone as deep as Lilly, but that fetish does get kind of bizarre with them starting to larp their wives real fast. It also gets very confusing when they do that. Quite a few times recently I’ve had to stop the role play/ time out, because I’ve started getting uncomfortable with how far someone is going.

There are quite a few guys who have homewrecker and blackmail fantasy fetish at the same time. It can get really SUPER confusing.

I actually refused to do that fetish for years because I found it offensive, but I’m more comfortable with it now overall. Because a lot of these guys wouldn’t follow through with it or anything.

it's totally one of those rps that not everyone is comfortable with doing. for me, it hits a little close to home, so i cannot without fealing guilty. totally no judgment for ones who can. wish members were more honest going into what their kinks are without surprising me with them. i hate when they mention you are better than their significant other literally out of nowhere. throws me every time. "who the fuck is jessica, and why are you bringing her into this?"

wondering what our jobs would be like if most men got active therapy. i feel like they would communicate their needs a lot better without surprising you what they really want halfway through.

it's totally one of those rps that not everyone is comfortable with doing. for me, it hits a little close to home, so i cannot without fealing guilty. totally no judgment for ones who can. wish members were more honest going into what their kinks are without surprising me with them. i hate when they mention you are better than their significant other literally out of nowhere. throws me every time. "who the fuck is jessica, and why are you bringing her into this?"

wondering what our jobs would be like if most men got active therapy. i feel like they would communicate their needs a lot better without surprising you what they really want halfway through.
I agree.

They really shouldn’t do that. It hit me close to home for many years too. I think some of them do that on purpose because they know we’d say no. So they try to sneak extra stuff in after the show’s already going. Pisses me off.

Yeah it gets super weird indeed. For me it was the other way around, I was doing it a lot and then started doing it less and less. Now I do it more in the sense of "I'll make you ruin your marriage only to make you my pet". I've been enjoying the idea of leaving them at a "worse" place from where they were (in practical terms it's not because they're getting exactly what they want but anyway).

I always tried to think about it as if there's no real wife, and I'm pretty sure that in a lot of cases there really isn't, but I don't know, if there is, I just think I don't feel good about myself saying bad things about this random woman so I'm backing off a bit.

They really shouldn’t do that. It hit me close to home for many years too. I think some of them do that on purpose because they know we’d say no. So they try to sneak extra stuff in after the show’s already going. Pisses me off.
same and why i reply in the most monotone "pls dont involve unconsenting 3rd parties. thank you" like getting hollered over the telecom for eating on the tram.

Yeah it gets super weird indeed. For me it was the other way around, I was doing it a lot and then started doing it less and less. Now I do it more in the sense of "I'll make you ruin your marriage only to make you my pet". I've been enjoying the idea of leaving them at a "worse" place from where they were (in practical terms it's not because they're getting exactly what they want but anyway).

I always tried to think about it as if there's no real wife, and I'm pretty sure that in a lot of cases there really isn't, but I don't know, if there is, I just think I don't feel good about myself saying bad things about this random woman so I'm backing off a bit.
Yeah do what you feel comfortable with. I am open to it, but I never do one fetish too much, because of the boredom factor. I haven't got to the point where I do so much of it that annoys me, I just have a few good paying homewrecker clients. It's not a fetish I could do like 50% of my time live or anything, but really nothing is. Variety is important to me.

I see this stuff as all imaginary. In the roleplay realm, so it doesn't bother me as much. I sometimes feel like if my partner were doing that I'd think it was funny tbh. Although not if they took it past the fantasy realm. But I can honestly say that if my long term partner/ Father of my kids were doing shows like the Homewrecker fetish guys do with me, with another cam model, I would seriously laugh my ass off. Maybe I need to take life more seriously, but to me that wouldn't be an issue. Every relationship is different though. Funnily enough if he were going to work and talking shit about me to a female coworker or something, that would be a whole other story. I'd actually be pissed then, and see it as betrayal. But paying a woman online is just a joke to me.

More power to him if he were to do something like that 😆 😆 😆 They can go ahead and use my real name too. That would be hilarious.
In that case he'd be more the joke. Not her or I.

ETA; But a good boundary to have if you're not 100% against it, but not 100% for it, is to refuse to use third party names. I often do that when it starts to get weird. Or just not do the fetish altogether like I said. There are many fetishes I just won't do at all.

Last edited:
It happens sometimes. I really empathize with these women. Obviously they're partner is crossing boundaries in their relationship and they are wrongfully targeting you.

But i have no time to entertain internalized misogyny. Block and ignore.

This. And it’s weird to me that someone would give this post the laugh reaction. Maybe he really is a snake…

same and why i reply in the most monotone "pls dont involve unconsenting 3rd parties. thank you" like getting hollered over the telecom for eating on the tram.
I go for a similar result but a different route.
Rando-"My wife is in the shower, she'd be so upset if she found out"...
Me-"Oh no! You should wait until she's out of the shower so you can both log on together and play with me!"

My other major urge is to tell guys that maybe there's a reason their wife doesn't want to have sex with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.