AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Earnings not sent. Please HELP !!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Chaturbate didnt sent my money that i earned on 1-15 July period. I dont understand 😔😔
Emails that i gave to them are almost in vain. I get vague and rare answers from them and this long waiting...Omg. I was so happy when i worked and gained my money on site and so sad when is about the payment day,it seems Something impossible ,to get my payment
Please, help me !!🥺💗💗😔😔

Chaturbate didnt sent my money that i earned on 1-15 July period. I dont understand 😔😔
Emails that i gave to them are almost in vain. I get vague and rare answers from them and this long waiting...Omg. I was so happy when i worked and gained my money on site and so sad when is about the payment day,it seems Something impossible ,to get my payment
Please, help me !!🥺💗💗😔😔
I am having the same issue. Do you have direct deposit? Or how to get paid

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.