AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Editing profile, adding emotes and tokens through mfc share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2022
Hi everyone!

Im miss bitty, ive just registered as a model a few weeks ago and i would like to update my profile. I have a few questions

1 Can anyone recommend me a good web designer who can help me with my profile? I have zero html and css knowledge and I just simply do not want to deal with the hassle myself.
2. Im also interested in creating emotes for the chat room but I dont know what size to make it in photoshop
3. Im also not sure if its possible be to make them automated so I dont need to constantly be updating my chat room while Im performing
4. I also saw some girls upload emotes on their mfc share where the client can just click on it and it will spin a wheel for them and it will show up in their chat for example. How can that be done?

Can any one help me with these? Thank you!!!

There's nothing wrong with having a simple profile. I feel like more than ever, most MFC members are looking at share pages instead of profile pages. Just my opinion, it isn't all that important to deck it out with css/html.

4. I also saw some girls upload emotes on their mfc share where the client can just click on it and it will spin a wheel for them and it will show up in their chat for example. How can that be done?
I have no idea how that would work, haven't seen it directly on share itself. But we use Charlesbot (charlesbot.com) for the spinning wheel in our chat room. It gets triggered by a certain amount of tip that you set once you've added the charlesbot wheel widget to your OBS.

3. Im also not sure if its possible be to make them automated so I dont need to constantly be updating my chat room while Im performing
You can have certain gifs/emotes post on your video with mfcalerts (mfcalerts.com), or you can have Charlesbot post them in your chat on an interval if you create automated ads with the shortcuts in them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.