AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love sexworkees who use whorephobic language. Bitch you hoe too.
Righttttt like fuck

I honestly cant even recall why I followed her in the first place (she doesnt even seem to post content ??) but def am not following anymore

Righttttt like fuck

I honestly cant even recall why I followed her in the first place (she doesnt even seem to post content ??) but def am not following anymore

I was following her too. I try to follow most cam models who follow me but it sucks when you see them posting something so mean about another model. I think I'm going to do my follow backs more carefully

I was following her too. I try to follow most cam models who follow me but it sucks when you see them posting something so mean about another model. I think I'm going to do my follow backs more carefully
She wasnt even following me, so Im thinking she unfollowed me for some reason cause I saw no reasom why I would have followed her otherwise.

A couple months ago I started doing small purge on my follow list, unfollowing ppl who post lots of negativity (either about their own hustle (constant complaining that they never make money, everyone sucks, no one tips, woe is me etc) or others hustles), and have been pretty cautious since

I cant stand such negativity on my Twitter feed ugh.

Man with her becoming a hot topic again I went to check out her room hoping she was doing even less with a subject that says like “will only breathe/blink when I feel like it” lolol but she’s much more active now. Very cute cum show up against the wall. She’s still amazing to me and I adore her hustle

H U S T L I N G G E N I U S

why this scam make 30/50k tokens everynight
and 5/10k viewers?
mashayang and lot's group of female and lesb, put video recorder for 5 and more hours everyday

For me it's like the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's so incredibly bad that it's good. I have to watch this girl's room for 15 minutes every six months but never really understand why she earns so much.

Seriously though I suspect most guys tipping are submissives with ignore fetishes.

That's insightful, but don't you think most submissive guys want to be put down by the dominant? I mean if the dominant says "You are so worthless I am not going to look at you" that is a kind of ignore, but it is also a one-to-one communication. Ehotlovea does not interact with anyone. She often stares off into space with a catatonic expression on her face, listening to cartoon shows. It is really hard to understand how her total removal from reality is satisfying a submissive's ignore fetish.

I mean you are right at some level. But it's something very deep and psychological going on there and I do not really understand the details of it.

That's insightful, but don't you think most submissive guys want to be put down by the dominant? I mean if the dominant says "You are so worthless I am not going to look at you" that is a kind of ignore, but it is also a one-to-one communication. Ehotlovea does not interact with anyone. She often stares off into space with a catatonic expression on her face, listening to cartoon shows. It is really hard to understand how her total removal from reality is satisfying a submissive's ignore fetish.

I mean you are right at some level. But it's something very deep and psychological going on there and I do not really understand the details of it.
Not because you don't understand it is not possible. Fetish ocean is deeper than we might think.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I only realized recently that her name is E (her partner's name: Erik) + hot + love + A (her name: Alice)

E - Hot - Love - A

I guess saying they love each other a lot or something.
But anyway, she does work her ass off, she is on a lot so it's not like she is only on for an hour and getting all these tokens. I often see her on for 10 or 12 hrs per day.

Nope. Ignore fetish dudes want NO attention at all, not even a glance at the camera, no speaking.

[...] this one is an extreme tease model that never makes promises about what she'll do for x amount of tokens, just that she'll do something "when she feels like it". And the hint is that tokens will eventually make her "feel like it" but apparently that is either very rare or does not happen. Which isn't a scam. Just a tad shady, but a crazy good hustle!
tenor.gif

One of my biggest spenders is an ignore fetish dude. He pays anywhere between $300-400 on ONE gold show. Has been doing this for about three years now. He pays the minimum amount I require to start, then tips me the remainder before I start. He does that because he likes more people joining in the show, then he leaves once I hit start. Has never seen a show, ever.

I have another big spender who is an ignore fetishist. Sometimes I disable the audio and he can only watch my face while I masturbate, or I face my ass to the cam while he begs for attention. He has been with me for almost 6 years.

I have another dude who likes when I cross my feet on my desk and file my nails. He doesn't want me to acknowledge him when he takes me to exclusive.

I have like 7 other examples of people who pay a lot of money to get zero attention.

@AudriTwo
Is one of your examples where someone will tip a show, completely ignores what you are doing and just keeps talking with other members acting like there is nothing going on in the vid window?

My best selling foot fetish video is literally just a video of me playing on my phone and ignoring the camera completely for around 12 minutes. I don't even look at it. Labelled it as ignore fetish and boom.

@AudriTwo
Is one of your examples where someone will tip a show, completely ignores what you are doing and just keeps talking with other members acting like there is nothing going on in the vid window?
Depending on a model's settings, members can't see other member's chats on SM. It's not social like MFC or CB.

@AudriTwo
I'm on a site called streamate which is a pay to play site. No below the belt nudity in freechat. He straight up closes his browser. I see him leave everytime start the show. He pays for a group show called a gold show for everyone else to enjoy who tipped in gets to see a show. He pays the whole goal and some so I put on one hell of a show.

@AudriTwo
Models don’t often entertain that sort of behavior the same way a member would. I think you’ve got it a little backwards.

MEMBERS have an ignore fetish, where they want to be ignored THEMSELVES. It isn’t them ignoring the model.

@AmberCutie
Understood. I think?
Was just wondering as I see this a lot on some sites where some guys will do what I said. Tip the show but completely ignore the broadcaster and chat away randomly.
I pretty sure it is some sort of complex, I just have no idea what you would call this as I have no background in psychology, just general observation of others.

@AmberCutie
Understood. I think?
Was just wondering as I see this a lot on some sites where some guys will do what I said. Tip the show but completely ignore the broadcaster and chat away randomly.
I pretty sure it is some sort of complex, I just have no idea what you would call this as I have no background in psychology, just general observation of others.
The ones who just usually keep chatting with the room after a huge tip aren’t the ones who have the ignore fetish she talks about. Those are just the members who want the model to have a good night, but don’t really care to see the show.

I don't watch her often. I can understand the tips that she gets. I see the appeal and the potential fetish. Also unlike a year ago, tippers don't seem to complain anymore, which is good.

What I still don't really understand is why her viewer numbers went up so much since some months.

I've yet to find a room on any camsite as "controversial" as this one, which is quite the achievement somehow too.

There are some of us who are most excited by girls who slowly undress themselves or show reluctance to do it, but ultimately get at least partially nude. Some girls build a sizable following by being essentially nonnude for a time and then slowly showing more and more. The anticipation is very exciting, but it is also very costly and often frustrating (when you waited 2 hours for nudity and it doesn't happen). eHotlovea has evolved. She will slowly get naked, though will cover herself up below her waist.. I've seen her squirt in her panties a few times--not all that exciting really.

I think folks will tip her big time to see how far she will go. The hustle works incredibly well. It would not surprise me if she gets tipped 100k tokens on a given night. Lots of 1000 token tips!.

I have no axe to grind. But 2 things I don't like. The mods are very aggressive and will ban people for very little reason. The second thing is eHotlovea's lack of gratitude. She may rake in around 5000 tokens over the course of 2-3 minutes and she will get nearly naked. Then a minute will go by without any tips and she will immediately put her clothes back on. Of course, that is her prerogative, but it's also disrespectful to her big tippers. But there is no scam here--you know what you are getting.

Hmmm... Sounds like I'm being too nice and too generous to my room. Most models worry they are not giving enough while tons of members are bargain shopping and trying to haggle when so much of the models time and content is basically given away for pennies. Models are offering so many content deals and what have yous just to coax people into tipping into a goal for a live show (you'd think getting to see the live show would be enough lol but nope!) and this woman has men racing to tip to keep her going as far as they can.

It's awesome. Like one of those games where you keep pushing a button trying to win but if you stop it goes in reverse so you have to make up that ground again. It's an excellent hussle. I'm definitely too nice and nice doesn't rake in the tokens without tons of emotional draining along with it.

I have no axe to grind. But 2 things I don't like. The mods are very aggressive and will ban people for very little reason. The second thing is eHotlovea's lack of gratitude. She may rake in around 5000 tokens over the course of 2-3 minutes and she will get nearly naked. Then a minute will go by without any tips and she will immediately put her clothes back on. Of course, that is her prerogative, but it's also disrespectful to her big tippers. But there is no scam here--you know what you are getting.

why is she obligated to get and stay naked longer for the bigger tips? and how does her doing 2-3 nearly naked teasing does not show gratitude? i'm pretty sure she says thank you sometimes when she isn't watching nickelodeon. if not, she doesn't have to. i think it's disrespectful as hell to have expectations how a cammodel should perform for x amount of tokens.

why is she obligated to get and stay naked longer for the bigger tips? and how does her doing 2-3 nearly naked teasing does not show gratitude? I'm pretty sure she says thank you sometimes when she isn't watching nickelodeon. if not, she doesn't have to. i think it's disrespectful as hell to have expectations how a cammodel should perform for x amount of tokens.
Of course, models can do as they please. There are no hard-set rules, but conventional unstated expectations that you receive something in return for your tips--as in any transactions. Most cam models are more than happy to oblige. That doesn't mean anything specific in terms of nudity, but they offer something even gratitude in exchange. eHotlovea invites big tips and sometimes rewards the tipper accordingly, but sometimes her behavior rudely flaunts these conventions/expectations. I think that is disrespectful as hell to those who tipped her generously. OTOH, I've never given her a 1000 token tip and have no axe to grind. Obviously, the 10,000 people who watch her shows are not all that bothered by her behavior. We can agree to disagree.

Of course, models can do as they please. There are no hard-set rules, but conventional unstated expectations that you receive something in return for your tips--as in any transactions. Most cam models are more than happy to oblige. That doesn't mean anything specific in terms of nudity, but they offer something even gratitude in exchange. eHotlovea invites big tips and sometimes rewards the tipper accordingly, but sometimes her behavior rudely flaunts these conventions/expectations. I think that is disrespectful as hell to those who tipped her generously. OTOH, I've never given her a 1000 token tip and have no axe to grind. Obviously, the 10,000 people who watch her shows are not all that bothered by her behavior. We can agree to disagree.

Cammodels have no hardset rules, but proceeds to have expectations how a cammodel should behave. This dude. Lol.

@Ray560
Sooooo you’re bitching about a transaction that does not involve you other than as a disgruntled freeloader. Those who are tipping her generously have zero issues with what they got out of tipping. Get out of her sandbox if you don’t like how she plays. She owes you nothing. Her schtick works for those tipping her. Why should she change at all? There’s plenty of other models who do more of what you’re looking for

Cammodels have no hardset rules, but proceeds to have expectations how a cammodel should behave. This dude. Lol.
I live in a world where everyone has expectations--I've never met anyone who didn't. You might be the first. I've spent far too many hours watching and engaging other models to not have certain expectations. I'm not sure what in my statement offended you.

To Dani, I've never been a freeloader. I spend far too much money (given my income) in various cam models But I've never been able to dole out 1000 token trips. I try to be generous and kind. I did spend about 60 minutes in a private session (which I initiated) this week and it was worth every cent. Not that you need to know that.

Like many others, I have a fascination with eHotlovea. I am captivated by her as other thousands of others. I do tip her, but not in the thousands. That said, I stand by what I said earlier. She is obviously tremendously successful.

I joined this forum out of my interest in the cam model world and my respect for AmberCutie. But I will concede that I don't belong here. Never my intent to offend anyone.

I just find it incredibly interesting that you know her deal, know that others eat that shit up, know what your expectations for a cam model are and that her room isn’t like that and yet you still find yourself disappointed. You’re setting yourself up for being disappointed.

The freeloading was referring to the fact that you yourself found disappointment with others tips to her. Those tips have nothing to do with you

you still find yourself disappointed.
I re-read @Ray560's post and don't see where he said that he himself was disappointed, only that he could understand why some might be. Because of basic assumptions/expectations of what a general cam watcher might have of a cam girl in the general sense.

In that sense, I get it. If I didn't understand her hustle, I may be disappointed in what her room provided overall as well. I get what Ray was saying. Not sure why you ladies jumped on him so fast. It wasn't an offensive post... or was it?

I re-read @Ray560's post and don't see where he said that he himself was disappointed, only that he could understand why some might be. Because of basic assumptions/expectations of what a general cam watcher might have of a cam girl in the general sense.

In that sense, I get it. If I didn't understand her hustle, I may be disappointed in what her room provided overall as well. I get what Ray was saying. Not sure why you ladies jumped on him so fast. It wasn't an offensive post... or was it?

I don't think his posts are offensive, just maybe a misunderstanding going on? There are some fetishes or things some members are into that not everyone is going to understand.

On MFC, I had a lot of members who would tip and then ask to be banned from the room so that they couldn't see the flash. I would ban them but act like they "left." Some other members would expect me to do a repeat flash when the tipping member "came back," in reality, they were just getting unbanned. Some accused me of being horrible to the member who wasn't getting what he was paying for or that I wasn't showing gratitude, but the truth of the matter is that he was getting exactly what he wanted and was paying for. If he didn't want his denial fetish leaked to the public, I'm not going to tell everyone what's going on.

Then there were other members who would tip a lot and never ever wanted a thank you, many of them wanted to be ignored actually. Some wanted outright rudeness with no explanation, those explanations ruin the fantasy for some.

The only thing I have to say is that if someone is tipping a lot, especially repeatedly, and the model doesn't seem grateful, there's a reason for that and the answer might not always be clear. Maybe that helps clear up some of the misunderstandings, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.