AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was going by chaturbate100
Does anyone know if that includes offline tips, fan club purchases, video/photo set purchases?

How could he possibly obtain that? Chaturbate100 is obviously based on bots he has running in every top model's room, scanning the public-visible tokens she is receiving during a show. That information he can claim is in the public domain (and maybe it is). Everything that is hidden from public view he would have no way to obtain, except by hacking someone's database or getting it from someone who is violating CB's proprietary claim to its data.

You have been talking about this crafty little idea you came up with in the shower for a while now. First, self tipping is very rare on a Chaturbate (not so on MFC). Second, ehotlovea is probably NOT a culprit because you can check the top tippers for her on a that ranking website and she receives her tokens from thousands of users, she doesn’t have any “whales”. Which adds a layer of difficulty to the process and most wouldn’t bother creating 100s of verifies accounts to cycle tokens. Third, Chaturbate frowns at that practice and has banned models in the past for doing it. I would advice you NEVER to suggest one of “your models” to do this little scheme you came up with or you might end up getting them banned from the platform.

I don't think the practice is ethical. I would never do it whether you could be caught or not.

Your second point is good, and it would be interesting to do some analysis of that data month to month to see if there are discernible patterns. I am not that motivated.

Basically, her show is the "rocky horror picture show" of the webcam world: it's so bad that it is good. It's just interesting to think about the dynamics that make such a show profitable.

How could he possibly obtain that? Chaturbate100 is obviously based on bots he has running in every top model's room, scanning the public-visible tokens she is receiving during a show. That information he can claim is in the public domain (and maybe it is). Everything that is hidden from public view he would have no way to obtain, except by hacking someone's database or getting it from someone who is violating CB's proprietary claim to its data.

Actually, I think it could be possible to at least see "offline tips" by bots.
If you have ever fallen asleep, gone out and come home, but forgot to close a room on CB, and the model has gone offline, you're still in the room - not kicked out. If someone then tips whilst they are offline and you're in the chat, you can see that offline tip. It appears as it regularly would in the chat. i know this because it actually happened recently. I fell asleep, and about 8hrs later (about 5hrs after the model went offline) I woke up, saw I was still in the room and saw that someone had tipped a huge offline tip. And it was way after the model had "left the room".

So, I honestly think that may be possible. Not saying obviously any bots do it though, but I think it's at least doable.

Reactions: Mila_
If you have ever fallen asleep, gone out and come home, but forgot to close a room on CB, and the model has gone offline, you're still in the room - not kicked out. If someone then tips whilst they are offline and you're in the chat, you can see that offline tip. It appears as it regularly would in the chat. i know this because it actually happened recently. I fell asleep, and about 8hrs later (about 5hrs after the model went offline) I woke up, saw I was still in the room and saw that someone had tipped a huge offline tip. And it was way after the model had "left the room".

Clever. I stand corrected.

Reactions: NotYou

So, I honestly think that may be possible. Not saying obviously any bots do it though, but I think it's at least doable.
Same with album purchases

Same with album purchases

In short: it does work sometimes but a lot of times it doesn't so it's too unreliable to worth trying to count them as Cb100 does.

I often left one of my home computers(I access it remotely) on a room for longer periods, so I know this very well. More exactly, if by any reason the connection fails (at that usually happens at least once every few hours), even for one second, tips are no longer visible after. Also often, even without the connection failing, for no known reason offline tips don't show up in chat (and I know that because sometimes I talk w other members after the model leaves so the chat works but no tips(which I KNOW were given for sure) appear.

Reactions: NotYou and Mila_
In short: it does work sometimes but a lot of times it doesn't so it's too unreliable to worth trying to count them as Cb100 does.

I often left one of my home computers(I access it remotely) on a room for longer periods, so I know this very well. More exactly, if by any reason the connection fails (at that usually happens at least once every few hours), even for one second, tips are no longer visible after. Also often, even without the connection failing, for no known reason offline tips don't show up in chat (and I know that because sometimes I talk w other members after the model leaves so the chat works but no tips(which I KNOW were given for sure) appear.

I tested this recently with a friend. I had a "dark blue" account in the room and he had an incognito account (as did I as well) in the room also.

About two hours after the model had finished her show and left the room, I could still talk in the room with my dark blue account (both he and I could see the text with the incognito accounts). He then used his normal account to "offline" tip the model. None of our accounts disconnected/reconnected at all during this time either.

None of the incognito accounts or the Dark blue account I had in the room could see the tips.

I can't say there is an arbitrary time when offline tips can still be seen, but anyway - this was my experience around this.

From their site :

1591168968537.png

So, no : you won't have an exact income measurement.
You can only have an approximation of a minimum revenue concerning online shows.
Though you can compare rooms and just notice tha topic's model is often in the top5 (#3 at this moment) : her *live-show* works fine.

I won't bet on token recycling, but even if you count that only half of the amount displayed are external tokens, she remains in the top 15 from what I see at this moment.

Also, I don't get so well this "excluded from rating" chapter. It seems they exclude extreme tips of something like this, which is correct to have a good measure for an average :/

• Helpful!
From their site :

View attachment 84574

You can only have an approximation of a minimum revenue concerning online shows.
Though you can compare rooms and just notice tha topic's model is often in the top5 (#3 at this moment) : her *live-show* works fine.

I won't bet on token recycling, but even if you count that only half of the amount displayed are external tokens, she remains in the top 15 from what I see at this moment.

Also, I don't get so well this "excluded from rating" chapter. It seems they exclude extreme tips of something like this, which is correct to have a good measure for an average :/
In top rooms a 1000 token tip is far from extreme.

Reactions: DoD404
It says "rooms with an average tip of more than 1,000 tokens". I think this means if a room basically only consists of big tips, it gets excluded.

most wouldn’t bother creating 100s of verifies accounts

I agree it is highly unlikely, but it's not ordinary ppl we are talking about. Those accounts can be normal ones (not verified), if models accept losing money on MFC to self-tip why wouldn't they do the same on CB? The fraction lost will be 16.7% for accounts made w her link.

Long ago I remember reading about a Russian model that (allegedly) made 100s of accounts to "boost" her room and a year later concluded that it was a good "investment". The accounts can be made hard to trace to one person if a VPN is used and tokens are payed w crypto.

Obviously it would be useless for a dumb/lazy model, but for for a good looking room/engaging model stuck on page 4 by bad luck might be worth trying.

Also, does anybody know how many verified acc are allowed/person? heard 5, never seen more than 3. Never found out exactly.

Also, does anybody know how many verified acc are allowed/person? heard 5, never seen more than 3. Never found out exactly.
No idea how many, but I can assure you its not 5. Over time, I've easily created in excess of over 20 accounts with the same email/payment. Just don't ask why.. :hide

No idea how many, but I can assure you its not 5. Over time, I've easily created in excess of over 20 accounts with the same email/payment. Just don't ask why.. :hide

but were those accounts ACTIVE at the same time? (i mean used to tip or be tipped; payout info is not needed for all, one is enough)

Beside the expected errors given by missing some tips i recently noticed a bigger/weirder one: a model near the bottom (90 or so) had her 30 days income clearly calculated wrong, the top tipper had a huge number but was not listed in the 'donators" top20, her "all time" was bigger than Ehotlovea's. Now that model is excluded from the top even though the top tipper tipped only in smaller tips. I checked again today the data for that model and both top tipper and "all time income" are still huge. So that means that ALL the cb100 should be taken with a grain of salt, and it is normal, it is made by just one person without multiple independent testing as professional sites undergo (or at least should), so probably some numbers kill the site's inner math.

There is a good part in this, it is a way for high earning models to "remove" themselves. A model w numbers that will put her in the top 80 most of the times has not been listed for months and i think she might do it on purpose. For example in the last show (anniversary) the top tipper gave over 47000tk cumulated with one of the tips being (surprise!) 20000 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_ and DoD404
There is a good part in this, it is a way for high earning models to "remove" themselves. A model w numbers that will put her in the top 80 most of the times has not been listed for months and i think she might do it on purpose. For example in the last show (anniversary) the top tipper gave over 47000tk cumulated with one of the tips being (surprise!) 20000 :)

So if a model receives a 20k tip the model heself is excluded from the ranking? or just that particular tip?

So if a model receives a 20k tip the model heself is excluded from the ranking? or just that particular tip?
She is excluded (not listed in the top/no numbers visible for cb100 visitors) for 30 days. As already mentioned by @DoD404 there are other cases in which this is done but the 20k tip is the most clear/sure way.

But she is still tracked, so with a small trick you can still see her numbers/tippers in the last 30 days and the same goes for models that are no longer in the top due to low numbers(a string of bad streams, time off). I was able to make a small list I am able to check if i need to.

hum, read twice : I understand that a single 20k tip is counted with no problem

a tipper tipping in *average* 20 000 token per tip eliminates the tipper from stats : they eliminate silly tippers
a room having an *average* tip value of 1000 or over eliminates the room : they eliminate crazy rooms or special events
and maybe both if the tipper visit only one room ? It was maybe the case of this birthday
or not, algo could eliminate the tipper, then the room didn't count his tips and remained in stats but without this anniversary effect ?

hum, read twice : I understand that a single 20k tip is counted with no problem

a tipper tipping in *average* 20 000 token per tip eliminates the tipper from stats : they eliminate silly tippers
a room having an *average* tip value of 1000 or over eliminates the room : they eliminate crazy rooms or special events
and maybe both if the tipper visit only one room ? It was maybe the case of this birthday
or not, algo could eliminate the tipper, then the room didn't count his tips and remained in stats but without this anniversary effect ?

Yeah, i k that's what he said on cb100, but as I already said this is not a professional site and his English is visibly not very polished.

What i know/said (only one 20k leads to excluding) is from what he said in another place: "If the one-time tip was more than 20,000 tokens. Then the room is excluded from the rating (for month)." And AFAIK (from what I've seen so far) it does work this way.

Since the code is available on GitHub you could check to know for sure, I don't care that much and even if I did my IT knowledge is too outdated to do it.

Also that particular room has not been listed for months in a row even though at some point she was (looking at numbers) in top 10. In May (the anniversary) she also took some time off so numbers were already low, but I was still amused to see the 20k tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404 and Mila_
Scrolling through miss MFC and I saw the same username with a different chick and it seems to be a brand new girl using the OG ehotlovea name. Pretty shady to me. I mean, profile says she's a marketing major but capitalizing off another model's popularity by stealing her username to use on a different platform is just icky to me. We imitate some hustles but that's just too far for my liking

There's a fetish for everything. I'm sure half of the things guys pay me to do wouldn't interest you either but that doesn't make me a scam.

The difference is that when you sell a potato to someone it's not an eggshell with tan paint.
If it IS an eggshell with tan paint it's a scam. Do you understand this simple to understand concept?

Scrolling through miss MFC and I saw the same username with a different chick and it seems to be a brand new girl using the OG ehotlovea name. Pretty shady to me. I mean, profile says she's a marketing major but capitalizing off another model's popularity by stealing her username to use on a different platform is just icky to me. We imitate some hustles but that's just too far for my liking

Stealing the brand of a thief is icky but blatant deception and what is essentially fraud doesn't? (Confused question marks guy meme)

Stealing the brand of a thief is icky but blatant deception and what is essentially fraud doesn't? (Confused question marks guy meme)
Lol someone is maaaaaaaaaaad :giggle:

The difference is that when you sell a potato to someone it's not an eggshell with tan paint.
If it IS an eggshell with tan paint it's a scam. Do you understand this simple to understand concept?
This thread took a turn towards the metaphysical. What if instead of selling a potato you are selling the picture of a potato... how would the buyer know it’s an eggshell with tan paint? Is it a scam? We should close down Hollywood then. Planet of the Apes? IT WASNT REAL APES!

Or what if I want an eggshell with tan paint that look like a potato? What if I know exactly what I see, and want it anyway? I truly think some guys DO, she seems to have a few big tippers that return - I am sure more.

Status
Not open for further replies.