AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Embarrassing things that happen in front of cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tryed myself to do anal a few times , i even bought an shower hose to can was my ass very good, and mind you , after an full enema i went to do the show , all fine and clear lol , until a guy took me pvt and asked to see the asshole witout the toy. Me totally confident ( i mean wtf i did a full enema its imposible to come out something ) took out the toy ... and bammm all that dirty lube full with ... you know out on my legs

OMFG i pressed end pvt soo fast but still, the gus saw it , he laughed so hard and was begging me to come back lol because he likes it hahaha.
Never did anal since then :)))))))))))))))))

OMG! James does all the anal stuff and if that happened.. he would be traumatised and not stream the whole day after it.. ROFL 🤣

OMG! James does all the anal stuff and if that happened.. he would be traumatised and not stream the whole day after it.. ROFL 🤣
dont tell me haha i took 2 days off :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: i already do not like anal by itself haha , but with that thing happening after i tryed so hard to get myself clean with that damm enema hose for almoast 2 hours , now i have a total turn off and insta shrink asshole when someones ask anal bb ? mmm why not anal bb? :bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:

Ahhh and not to mention that next day was a total provocation to cough or sneeze , i almoast shitted in my pants :( :bucktooth: :bucktooth:

I really do not know how other models do the damm anal everyday , omg full respect for them !

I know bodily functions are normal. But a loud burp or fart isn't something I'd be comfortable with just letting out on cam. I'd try to make it a quiet one (They probably won't hear it with my music playing anyway), but if did slip out noisily, I'd just say "Oops. Excuse me." Lol.

I think what annoys me are those LOUD burps (when the person is in the same room as me), and the person not even saying excuse me. Some people think it's funny, but it kinda grosses me out...especially if I'm trying to eat. Using good manners was a big deal for me growing up, and my grandmom didn't mess around when it came to good manners. Even though I do think one should say "Excuse me" after farting, farts are actually kind of funny, imo. Lol. But those LOUD burps...omg, I wanna strangle my teenage son when he does that, and acts like it's funny. Ugh. Lol.

I remember trying to eat in a fast food restaurant once, and these loud-ass dudes at a nearly table were burping loudly and clearly not giving a fuck. I was grossed out...I took my food to go and walked outta there. LOL. Not something I wanna hear while munching on a sandwich and fries...

By the way, I just wanna clear that I am not, in any way, criticizing anyone on here who does burp/fart on cam. :) Just not my thing. I did do a farting custom video, though, for a guy who requested it. I agreed to it, and asked him to send me a little extra so I could buy some Taco Bell to prepare for it. Lmfao.....

Just LAST night, I saw a young woman on cam who was steadily penetrating her a-hole with a toy, and it would stand to reason that she was inspiring farts... and she continued to fart unapologetically, and I immediately sensed that to be something new and unique, which is challenging to attain on a cam site.

The steady anal penetration was enough to have inspired all of the farting, but there was something so unique about a pretty lady who wasn't even flinching with so many deliberate farts.

Indeed there ARE people out there who would be especially drawn to that sort of thing, and in over-populated Covid times on cameras, a person has to find their niche.

In these environs, though, I think farting is so much a part of the vast backdrop, that farting shouldn't even be counted among "embarrassing" things. (probably MORE comfortable for all to "own it"... than to waste the theatrics of deep embarrassment in a setting where you've long let it all hang out anyway)

This next vision probably need not count as "embarrassing", but I'm sure the camgirl was somewhat embarrassed by the way it turned out.

A long while ago, I remember a sweet, young thing from South America... playing around with lollipops... and she... uh... put it in her ass... and wasn't able to coax it out.

She ended up going out of view for a short while, only to return in some pain from whatever she'd done to retrieve the lollipop. With that she had to go offline for the day.

omg i keep telling to the guys in my room that camgirls never pee poo or fart , we r like corean president :)) Most embarrasing for me was when i fall from the chair, everyone laughing , they said ill be famous on youtube if someone post that lol

Reactions: Smoothie
Farting is plain funny to me but no one cares and as some even tip for that. I have on occasion replied in all caps reaching for my keyboard and ran someone off before.

Status
Not open for further replies.