AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Empty Room Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2022
Hello,

Im a guy and I've been streaming on Chacturbate for 6 moths now. Summer was really bad for me, I couldn't get more than 5k tokens a month. Last month I did really good tokens but theses last 2 weeks has been awful.

I've been streaming for 6 hrs a day and I thought everything was getting better but, no matter what I do I cannot get tippers stay in my room or even get more than 15 viewers ( and only other girl cam models come to my room ).

It is really frustrating watching other guys that just stream a couple hours a day and they make more than 1000 tokens a day. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just got 2k followers but feels like nothing because they never come to watch me again.

I appreciate your help. thanks.

-HDK

Good days and bad days for everyone, some more than others.

Law of attraction as well, when I browse cam's from time to time believe me there are many that I just won't click on because i'm simply not attracted to them. I wouldn't bank on my follower count either, half probably aren't even human 🤖

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.