AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Enhancement My Specifics with other country flags:Charlie_SC,please how can I do this to my profile, I have attached some print screens as an example.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @aaliyah-may

Models cannot just add flags depending on the country flags you want.

Flags on accounts represent models who are actively using/streaming on those accounts.

In saying this, we are aware that some models may be abusing this system (and it won't go unpunished).

1. We are aware of the situation
2. We are preparing a complex solution around 'Flags' but it may take some time as the task is not simple and requires a balanced approach

Please note, some tasks do take time, as it was earlier with the update of banning silent users, for example.
- the right solution was provided to everyone's satisfaction but after some development time.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
ACF New Update Released.png

Country/Flags Update:

:eyebrows:

Upvote 0
How to report a model for breaching Stripchat Rules:

• Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 2.12.20 PM.png

Thank you for your continuous assistance in keeping our site fair for all.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Models cannot just add flags depending on the country flags you want.

Flags on accounts represent models who are actively using/streaming on those accounts.

In saying this, we are aware that some models may be abusing this system (and it won't go unpunished).

1. We are aware of the situation
2. We are preparing a complex solution around 'Flags' but it may take some time as the task is not simple and requires a balanced approach

Please note, some tasks do take time, as it was earlier with the update of banning silent users, for example.
- the right solution was provided to everyone's satisfaction but after some development time.
I thought the flag in a models profile had to be the flag of the country from were they are streaming.
The flags in the category is in what contrylist the appear.
What if model a is from Germany an model B is from Brazil but the both approved to stream together. they can put both flags in the category and the flag from the streaming country in profile. That way users from both country's find the models in the countrylist.

I see a lot studio's from south America put European flags in the category's to get in those lists and get more viewers. Models often do not know this.
also the studio changes the spoken language to sometimes 10, also models do not know this.
I already reported a lot models the way you showed but i do not see they got a warning or so. I do not want to harm the models with this, it's the studio they work for who's the one that is wrong.

Upvote 0
I thought the flag in a models profile had to be the flag of the country from were they are streaming.

This has never been the case.

⭐ The Displayed Country (flag) must reflect/represent the registered documents of the model/s streaming. ⭐

Please refer to my announcement post for further info:

Please also note when you report models and our Support team warns them, users cannot see the warnings provided.
But, if you feel that we have not taken action on any report made, please PM with further details, and I would be happy to investigate further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.