AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Epic quotes in Amber's chat room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with rude people? Amber doesn't sing badly from what I've heard.

NinjaMike42 said:
Idiot comes in and tells Amber to leave singing to the professionals, there was a call for a banhammer, and then

FUCK YOU TO BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS

And then Amber said it right after. Very lulzy.

I thought my "leave the insults to the professionals" was the best part of that whole scenario. :D

Maybe that user was trying out to be a judge or something. He could be a really, really, really nice guy.

Or, maybe not, given the caps and the name-calling in expletives.

One of my recent bans (last week) posted this on my profile. Lulz!!
Posted by Lews_Therin69: July 15, 2010
You are a dirty cunt that is too stupid to finish school. Those big saggy tits of yours will run to your knees and then what?????? I have fucking idiot cunts!

Evidently he has fucking idiot cunts. Sounds worse than crabs! Hope there's a cure for that.

pyrite1965 said:
Funny Amber, but Jawbs made it epic :p

Story of my life.

Ronaldo_9: amber is a master of karate and friendship for everyone

Attachments

• large_iasip-dayman.jpg
    large_iasip-dayman.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 459
For the record, I was told I could post this. I'm not trying to be pretentious.

Mikey: bawksy, you're such a :kissass
Me: Umm, Mikey? You're the pot in this scenario

Apparently earlier in the day Amber called her pussy a "fragile flower." Later we were talking about it again, and Flike misheard something

tinyfrog = fragile flower?

riverdude: If more married girls were like you all men would love there wife more

Status
Not open for further replies.