AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Epic quotes in Amber's chat room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
RoyDivision said:
He didn't really type anything embarrassing. Just a lot of mostly incoherent stuff in chat and on twitter which made me laugh quite a bit.

Keep in mind that Keii is on my friend list, so he can PM me... :lol:

Funny story, every time I'm on and try and PM a model it says the model only accepts PM from friends. This happens on models I know I'm on their friends list, or even right after they tell me that they added me to their friends list. So unless this is a conspiracy against me, I think someone is out to get me.

mickey11111: SHOW ME UR KITTY BB
mickey11111: B NICE BABY
mickey11111: NICE VERY NICE AMBER
mickey11111: THANK U HONEY
(After the emote for caps users making up for their small dick was posted by me)
AmbersJason: Wait, Mikey... what if that person is female?
mickey11111: IM THE FEMALE Y PROBLEM

(After he finally listened)

mickey11111: nice im bannging myself to u amber

(After not getting a reply)

mickey11111: fuck it

Pantyraider123: I'm gagging for the day they invent smellovision and I can imbibe your beautiful body scent Amber
Cypher_17: raider im not gonna lie
azraelstlowe: and that ladies and gentleman is the creepy chat log comment of the day!
Cypher_17: thats weird as fuck
AmbersJason: I prefer feelovision

I don't recall how this person ended up on my friend list... but this was the PM (after some random talk in group chat) during my last group show.

I cut off the username for privacy, but this was comic gold, I had to post it. I actually bit my lip at one point, not out of pleasure, but trying not to laugh whilst masturbating.

Attachments

• holyhellwtf.png
    holyhellwtf.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,366
Here's a fun scenario from my first 30 seconds of being on cam just now.

Attachments

• doinitwrong.jpg
    doinitwrong.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 1,000
bbwcutie said:

Now if only we could get her to do this dance....

You've gotta fast forward to like :16

LOL no way that's way beyond too ghetto for me.

two quotes so far,
"grrr, get in the hole"
and
"don't like crooked"

i think laundry was involved, but can never quite tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.