AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ESL Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
when you talk(type) to models whose primary language is something other than English, do you find yourself typing in broken English yourself?
I caught myself doing this today and thought it was quite funny.

Not really, I usually find myself typing as Australian as possible using as much slang and shit I can fit in just to confuse them more...

Not broken English, but simplified English. It's not the manner I normally converse so I try to stay in my element and stick with those that eloquently speak English, American and Brit models. Language barriers make me uncomfortable. That being said, bravo to anyone trying to master two languages. It's harder than it looks and their intelligence is beyond average.

It depends on the language & if you know their main language well as I'm constantly around people who speak a foreign language & it can be frustrating but I've always believed that the universal language is love.

I try to use words I think a model whom speaks another language would understand. I have personal pet peeve with redundancy in speaking, so I try to use words I feel provide more of a variety in English.

When I speak to models who are second or third language English speakers, I have to consciously try to use simpler vocabulary.

However... I have also been piqued into learning Romanian, so it is always fun to learn from the models, and teach them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.