AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't understand Mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy_

Cam Model
Feb 13, 2021
Hello, after waiting two weeks I have finally been approved for MFC but today there are things I don't understand

Can't you set a minimum number of minutes for the private show?
it's annoying to have privates for 2-3 minutes

How do I disable the option so that users cannot send pm? It's really annoying for me that everyone sends pm continuously

And what seemed most strange to me, how long does the new model status last?
I started streaming on Monday and I no longer have the new label.
I wrote to support and they told me that it only lasts 10 HOURS so it seems very strange to me.

Sorry if something is not understood, English is not even a first language.

Hi, U cant set minimm number minutes ,but you can set amount of tokens which guy need have to start pvt, this will help you avoid cheapies with 200,300 tokens who wanna go pvt.
Disable pms i show u in screenshot.Everything u have in down left corner: options.
In "advanced " you can set minimum number of tokens for start pvt
about new tag i dont know

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Lucy_ and Marceline
To add on to the above comment, while you can set a minimum amount of tokens the user has to hold to initiate a private, that still doesn’t guarantee they will stay for more than a few minutes. So, you can always require an upfront tip to start a private.

With the new tag, yep, it only lasts for ten hours. However, that’s ten hours of actual streaming time. So, if you stream your first five days for only two hours, you will have the new tag for those five days. It’s not ten hours starting from the time you first hit broadcast, whether you’re streaming or not during those hours.

Hello, after waiting two weeks I have finally been approved for MFC but today there are things I don't understand

Can't you set a minimum number of minutes for the private show?
it's annoying to have privates for 2-3 minutes

How do I disable the option so that users cannot send pm? It's really annoying for me that everyone sends pm continuously

And what seemed most strange to me, how long does the new model status last?
I started streaming on Monday and I no longer have the new label.
I wrote to support and they told me that it only lasts 10 HOURS so it seems very strange to me.

Sorry if something is not understood, English is not even a first language.
I have it set to PM from Premium only, I find that if it's only Friends I don't get as many new tippers.
Once you have a solid support base it's good to do Friends only and charge for friend add.
Also if someone is gross in PM just hit ignore and also if too ick Ban.

A pretip for PVT is great, I tell them it is to include Nudity, Toys, etc.
That way if it's only a few minutes you still make enough to do the kind of show they want.

Group shows are not worth the constant pop up window in my opinion so I turn it off.

Reactions: Lucy_ and Pommster
Status
Not open for further replies.