AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

European Studios Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2020
Hello all! I'm a new member here however a long time lurker and I find this site so cool cause it gives me a knowledge into the industry.

Anyway, I've been chatting with this girl supposedly from Europe, yet not really looked into what language she is speaking because I could careless She told me from Poland once or something. I've been giving her a few hundred tokens on CB here and there with some PVT shows feels really cool interacting with her and making her laugh etc. After a while though it became apparent when she mutes her mic sometimes that she talks with someone off screen all the time like every time she streams. Another Women make me aware a lot of girls from Europe work at a studios and the next girl needed to come on after her but she gets paid a decent wage. It looks like they're streaming from a bedroom though.

So are there multiple models online in one studios at one time ? Do they live together ? Are they fed and get drinks and stuff or do they just go home at the end of the day like any other Job ? What about the managers are they mean to them ? Why don't they do it from home ? How do they speak perfect English is someone else typing ? I apologize for my bombardment of questions but it's been on my mind need an understanding about this because I find it a bit odd compared to the Women from North America.! Thanks! :cool:

Studios are often designed to look like bedrooms. There is some variation between studio's but often it's like working a shift. You have your hours where you go into the studio, get on cam, and when the shift is over you log out and go home. There are usually multiple people streaming from the same studio and you might notice some similar/identical looking rooms between multiple models. How their managers are probably varies just like with any job, I'd imagine some are nice and some are assholes.

Most studio models do it for a variety of reasons. Some common ones are not having the equipment needed, or the funds to buy it, not having the privacy/space needed. Many models based on where they live also have issues with, or an inability to receive payments directly from cam sites , and studios act as a middle man to deal with all of that. It's not uncommon for a studio model to speak or write in perfect English, but sometimes they do have others typing for them.

Each studio is run differently. I've seen some EE models in a studio where they're literally sitting right next to another model, almost like a phone bank of people, and they'll talk to one another. I've also had it where I'm in one models room, and you can hear the model next to her doing a show with moaning, spanks, etc.

Other studios will have rooms that look like bedrooms. You can usually tell they're a studio because there's no personalization and very sterile looking. Some places have a mix, where new models are given a small desk in a corner and have to work until they get a following, while the more successful have the rooms.

In almost all cases, there's usually a manager in the studio who's there to help with technical issues, coaching new models, etc. A while back, I got to know a few models in a studio, and a couple of the managers as well. I've seen studios open 24/7, with shifts that models work. In almost all cases, they have a very firm start/end time so as to allow other models to work in the same places. The exception to this is if a model is in a private, then she is allowed to continue until it's done.

Oh, and yes, in many cases models may have someone else typing while they perform. Most times, they try and pretend they are typing when someone else actually is. This is how I got to know the managers I mentioned previously. I called out the model in PM for having someone else type while her arms were floating or she was well away from the keyboard (no known lag). At first, they denied it. But, then you see a hand pop up into the screen and I'd comment on the mysterious floating arm. On MFC, they have strict rules about women models only, so the managers have to be women in case they accidently get seen on cam.

As to why studio models work there instead of at home, @Nigerian Prince covered the majority of reasons. There are also some studio models who work from home with their own equipment but use the studio as the payroll due to difficulties in payment.

Overall, I've had positive experiences with most of the studio models I've interacted with.

Studios are workplace. It's overwhelmingly rare for models to live on the studio, and if it's the case it's always a separate building (you don't want to have people wandering or chatting in the corridors while there is a stream nearby). But most just go home after taking a beer at the local pub.

Models do not receive a wage but a percentage of their earning.

THere is usually multiple models online at the same time, most studios have 10-30 separate rooms.

For typing just ask directly if she works with an operator. Nobody usually make a big secret out of it.

Lol for the manager, Yes they usually have a whip and flog models who don't earn enough. Managers (administrators) are here to take care of technical issues.

There is a lot of reason about not working from home, the main one being that the whole modeling thing is often a part time job so no desire to invest a lot into it.

Last edited:
Oh, and yes, in many cases models may have someone else typing while they perform. Most times, they try and pretend they are typing when someone else actually is. This is how I got to know the managers I mentioned previously. I called out the model in PM for having someone else type while her arms were floating or she was well away from the keyboard (no known lag). At first, they denied it. But, then you see a hand pop up into the screen and I'd comment on the mysterious floating arm. On MFC, they have strict rules about women models only, so the managers have to be women in case they accidently get seen on cam.

This isn't working this way. I've worked with an operator/translator. You just give you computer access with full control and screenshare to an operator who usually work from home, he isn't under the table lol. You probanly saw the admin hand who was in the room for some reason - the operator is never near the model because the model has a voice connection with him and you would hear it.

Operator may be of any sex, but they are usually men as most models are more confortable to work with male (the operator see everything, inculding the model privates).

On another hand the studios admins are usually female - most are former models. they are here to take care of the technical thing. and give advice to new models. They may enter in the room, but you'll never see then on screen as they aren't registered on sites and can't appear on screen. Usually you have an open chat with them at anytime - for example if I have a member with a heel fetish and I don't have any heels in my room I'll just ask the admin to bring them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smores
This isn't working this way. I've worked with an operator/translator. You just give you computer access with screenshare to an operator who usually work from home, he isn't under the table lol.

Operator may be of any sex, but they are usually men as most models are more confortable to work with male (the operator see everything, inculding the model privates).

On another hand the studios admins are usually female - most are former models. they are here to take care of the technical thing. and give advice to new models.

That may not have been the case for you. But, I will say that the two studios I visited model's rooms it worked that way. Once they got the model somewhat up to speed, the manager/admin pretty much left them alone. Most of the newer models who couldn't speak/type English used translators. Once they started learning, they slowly worked their way off of the translator and only used it for words they don't know. There is one model I have known well for over four years and worked in at least two different studios with similar styles.

The two managers/admins I got to know, one left the business. The other I still keep in somewhat regular contact.

Again, not ever studio operates like the ones you've been in. Similarly, yes. But, some do things differently.

That may not have been the case for you. But, I will say that the two studios I visited model's rooms it worked that way. Once they got the model somewhat up to speed, the manager/admin pretty much left them alone. Most of the newer models who couldn't speak/type English used translators. Once they started learning, they slowly worked their way off of the translator and only used it for words they don't know. There is one model I have known well for over four years and worked in at least two different studios with similar styles.

The two managers/admins I got to know, one left the business. The other I still keep in somewhat regular contact.

Again, not ever studio operates like the ones you've been in. Similarly, yes. But, some do things differently.
Hum, I don't understand what you mean - the admin typed instead of the model?
When you say translator to you mean an operator or an online one?

This is the only practice I saw in about fifty studios I worked with as I'm working as an operator too (in EE and SA) But I can't say if that was true four years ago.

Hum, I don't understand what you mean - the admin typed instead of the model?
When you say translator to you mean an operator or an online one?

This is the only practice I saw in about fifty studios I worked with as I'm working as an operator too (in EE and SA) But I can't say if that was true four years ago.

Yes, the manager/admin sat next to the model offscreen and typed while the model did her thing. When the model was expected to type, she'd sit down, and pretend to type while the other person did. This is what I mean by calling out the model. I even go to the point where I'd say "Hello Model's name. Hello admin/manager" in a tip note. Sometimes the audio was on and I'd hear a laugh. After a few times of this, is when I saw a part of a second keyboard on the table, and a woman's arm would raise up from the side of the screen and wave to me.

By translator, I am not talking about an operator. I am talking about an online translator. In the beginning, the manager taught to models how to use the online translator and then would leave them be once they were good enough to do it.

This wasn't just four years ago, this have been going on over the course of those four years I've known the model and managers. It might be specific to their studios, as I have heard of operators either from home, or in another part of the studio in other situations. But, from what I've gathered by interactions with well over a dozen models over the years from that region, it sounds relatively common.

Yes, the manager/admin sat next to the model offscreen and typed while the model did her thing. When the model was expected to type, she'd sit down, and pretend to type while the other person did. This is what I mean by calling out the model. I even go to the point where I'd say "Hello Model's name. Hello admin/manager" in a tip note. Sometimes the audio was on and I'd hear a laugh. After a few times of this, is when I saw a part of a second keyboard on the table, and a woman's arm would raise up from the side of the screen and wave to me.

By translator, I am not talking about an operator. I am talking about an online translator. In the beginning, the manager taught to models how to use the online translator and then would leave them be once they were good enough to do it.

This wasn't just four years ago, this have been going on over the course of those four years I've known the model and managers. It might be specific to their studios, as I have heard of operators either from home, or in another part of the studio in other situations. But, from what I've gathered by interactions with well over a dozen models over the years from that region, it sounds relatively common.

That's honestly very specific. From which region exactly?

The reason while the operator and the model aren't in same room is that the operator must keep a constant connection with the model. He is not only writing instead of the model, but he must tell her exactly what she has to do. In most extreme cases where the model have 0 english knowledge, her keyboard and mouse aren't even plugged, and she sees only the operator instructions on her screen.

Usually the model just talk to the operator, while he answer her in a opened notebook on the shared screen. In good studios the model has a small earphone (usually disguised as an earring) and he can talk to her directly without members hearing it.

But I'm very surprised about the idea of having both of them nearby. I do not distrust you, but I'm really curious about it.

Also another point - most of models that do not speak any english are occasional/part time/student job models and usually tend to be paranoid about someone recognizing them, so usually studio guarantee that operators are even from a far away city so she won't stumble on her operator in the street. There is operators studios offering their services to model studio, as it's quite different businesses.

That's honestly very specific. From which region exactly?

The reason while the operator and the model aren't in same room is that the operator must keep a constant connection with the model. He is not only writing instead of the model, but he must tell her exactly what she has to do. In most extreme cases where the model have 0 english knowledge, her keyboard and mouse aren't even plugged, and she sees only the operator instructions on her screen.

Usually the model just talk to the operator, while he answer her in a opened notebook on the shared screen. In good studios the model has a small earphone (usually disguised as an earring) and he can talk to her directly without members hearing it.

But I'm very surprised about the idea of having both of them nearby. I do not distrust you, but I'm really curious about it.

Also another point - most of models that do not speak any english are occasional/part time/student job models and usually tend to be paranoid about someone recognizing them, so usually studio guarantee that operators are even from a far away city so she won't stumble on her operator in the street. There is operators studios offering their services to model studio, as it's quite different businesses.

Yes, that's why I gave the description the first time as I did. These studios are in Ukraine. Though, I know a few other studios who operate similar to how you described in other areas of Ukraine.

As I said, it's the manager/admin who is coaching them for a while until the new model is ready to be on her own. The idea is that the models are then self-sufficient to be on their own and not have to rely on others for interaction. Once the model is able to work on her own, without someone guiding her, the manager/admin will work with others or walk the area to make sure nothing's wrong.

The interesting part of all of this is that of the two managers I got to know, they both were previously models and had active accounts so if they were seen on screen it wasn't a violation. Once I got to know one of them pretty good, she'd come in and sit down next to the model when I'd be in the room. She wasn't fully on screen but could see part of her. On occasion she'd lean into the camera and joke around. Or, if she knew I was in a private with one of the models, she'd show up in the private and both would be there for the duration. She'd also send me pics via app. The other manager only showed her face a couple of times on screen, and most times I only saw a hand or part of the body. Though, she did do a couple of privates with me, as well as send pics via messenger apps. The first one is who left the industry, and I no longer have contact with her. The second is the one who I still keep in contact somewhat regularly.

Thanks for all your responses and experiences much appreciated as it really shines a light on things. I just wasn't sure if I was giving money to some mafia or the girl was being ripped off or something. She seems happy other than the odd time she gets mad at grey's with her native language.

I was at her stream this morning was gonna do a PVT, but my god, it was like downtown Manhattan like 4 or 5 different girls in the background. I'm not sure if they were taking shots of vodka off screen sounded like a party really cause she usually mutes. I saw her manager for half a second was a guy he was reading her screen she panicked when he showed for half a second. Other men are tipping but there all laughing in Russian or something really turned me off. Other tippers where as perplexed as myself. I dunno if this makes things more intriguing or find a different EE lady :haha:

Thanks for all your responses and experiences much appreciated as it really shines a light on things. I just wasn't sure if I was giving money to some mafia or the girl was being ripped off or something. She seems happy other than the odd time she gets mad at grey's with her native language.

I was at her stream this morning was gonna do a PVT, but my god, it was like downtown Manhattan like 4 or 5 different girls in the background. I'm not sure if they were taking shots of vodka off screen sounded like a party really cause she usually mutes. I saw her manager for half a second was a guy he was reading her screen she panicked when he showed for half a second. Other men are tipping but there all laughing in Russian or something really turned me off. Other tippers where as perplexed as myself. I dunno if this makes things more intriguing or find a different EE lady :haha:

There's nothing wrong with doing a private with her if you want. When I did my first private with a model in a studio, it was awkward knowing others were around. But, it seemed very natural for her and after a while wasn't a big deal for me. Sometimes where there's larger numbers of models around, the model will turn the laptop/camera so it doesn't show as many in the background and occasionally the other models may quiet down. In a way, it's almost a bit like having sex in the open with people around. Though, I still wouldn't turn my camera on for them.

It's all in what you like, and are comfortable with. Personally, I wait to do privates with a model until I know her a little better. I've had a few bad experiences with models I wasn't as familiar with, so I stick to those I have come to know.

Great topic - I too wondered why would model work at studio. The site that streams them gets almost say 40% of the money they bring in and then I heard a studio would take that much again so they might get 20% of their days pay - does that sound right? So the viewer pays $100 and that model might end up with $20? I would say main reason they are in a studio is you need a big internet connection and that is hard to come by in some countries and is very expensive. I did a PVT the other day with a Colombian girl and she was reading her script until she got to the get naked and do the show part - she didn't need a script for that =)

Great topic - I too wondered why would model work at studio. The site that streams them gets almost say 40% of the money they bring in and then I heard a studio would take that much again so they might get 20% of their days pay - does that sound right? So the viewer pays $100 and that model might end up with $20? I would say main reason they are in a studio is you need a big internet connection and that is hard to come by in some countries and is very expensive. I did a PVT the other day with a Colombian girl and she was reading her script until she got to the get naked and do the show part - she didn't need a script for that =)

The studio cut will vary, as well as each model might be able to negotiate a better payout. Especially when they are more popular and able to bring in a certain amount.

That being said, there's been a few models who've switched to independent over the past few months because they do really well and don't want to give the studio a cut anymore. Sometimes there's a length of time they have to work before they can go on their own. At least this is what I've learned from the studio models and managers I know.

The studio cut will vary, as well as each model might be able to negotiate a better payout. Especially when they are more popular and able to bring in a certain amount.

That being said, there's been a few models who've switched to independent over the past few months because they do really well and don't want to give the studio a cut anymore. Sometimes there's a length of time they have to work before they can go on their own. At least this is what I've learned from the studio models and managers I know.
I was wondering if they would move on. Would the model own that account and all the followers at say Chaturbate so they could login from anywhere and stream or would the studio try to control that. As with any business biggest mistake most make is go out and spend a bunch of money before even know what can make or if even like the business. So the studio for sure offers you a risk free way to check it out AND the tech support is good to have too - have seen many models trying to figure out their laptops etc etc - is not easy to multi task AND if you have a lot of PM going on for sure you would need help to answer all those etc.

I was wondering if they would move on. Would the model own that account and all the followers at say Chaturbate so they could login from anywhere and stream or would the studio try to control that. As with any business biggest mistake most make is go out and spend a bunch of money before even know what can make or if even like the business. So the studio for sure offers you a risk free way to check it out AND the tech support is good to have too - have seen many models trying to figure out their laptops etc etc - is not easy to multi task AND if you have a lot of PM going on for sure you would need help to answer all those etc.

Usually, the studio owns the accounts so a model would have to create new. Sometimes they will create a similar name, other times not.

In my time on MFC, I've become friendly with an "interpreter" from Russia--someone who types/speaks/interacts on behalf of a model. Obviously this is not really "interpreting" in the usual meaning of the word, but that is her preferred term, so I will use it. She does not work with the model that I "knew" anymore, but we have kept in touch offsite for a while since, and she has explained a lot of things about this part of the industry to me.

She works from her home while the model works from theirs, using remote desktop software to access the model's computer during the stream, handling all communication with customers, and is also responsible for most of the offline stuff--manning snapchat, marketing, building and selling content on platforms like share and manyvids, etc. She also writes, directs, and films videos, teaches them how to say bits+pieces in English phonetically, etc. She sort of acts as the model's "manager" in a lot of ways.

She sometimes works for a studio and other times independently. A studio can provide work quickly and predictably compared to having to find a model and build a partnership on her own. Day-to-day, the studio has very little involvement with what is going on with the room/customers beyond technical support. The main purpose of the studio is to pay the startup costs (pc, webcam, toys, outfits, lighting, ...), provide training, help prepare the space (even for models working from home), pay everyone on time, and to match up interpreters and models so everyone can work.

The studios keep the login information for the model's accounts. When a model quits, the studio will sometimes get the account banned (by deliberately breaking MFC rules). This makes it harder for the model to take her customer base and start fresh away from the studio.

In some situations, a model will work with multiple interpreters at the same time in order to stream on multiple sites, with one computer+interpreter per site.

According to her, most interpreters are men, but female interpreters are better at cultivating long-term regulars, whereas the men focus on "quick wins". She doesn't engage in "love-conning", manufacturing "crises" or other related stereotypes of EE models--it's "bad business" (her words), but once had a member fall in love with "her" by accident and was concerned and stressed about it.

During conversations, she's talking about "herself" she is using her own personal life to fuel the conversations, not the model's "character". This happens within the limits of the mood that the model is presenting on-screen. This has obvious privacy benefits for both of them by separating the image of the model from any accidentally leaked information.

The models are somewhat isolated from what is going on in their rooms because they can't understand what is going on in English. As an interpreter (and an older, more mature person than the "18yo from Czech Republic" on the screen), she acts as a buffer for the really nasty people and sort of functions as a "manager". It is amusing to me how similar her and my frustrations managing 18-20yo people are--she's pretty mature, and gets frustrated when the models oversleep a shift, or stay out all night partying and show up hung over or tired. It's her job to be the adult in the room.

I think that people in the west think of EE models as naive/desperate/unsophisticated/exploited and might underestimate how organized and businesslike the whole enterprise is. It is just a job, and in many of these areas it pays better than a typical job for fewer hours of work, even when 2-3 people have to split the proceeds. It may look like a bored Russian girl sitting in a messy flat doing everything herself, but there is a lot going on behind the scenes to create that illusion.

I know some dislike PVT but for smaller models it can really be a god sent Been known to throw a free extra tokens for girls who are really into I yet never push boundaries . I rarely focus on the big channels myself cause I like to find a diamond in the ruff and give a new girl a chance vs some girls same shtick. I really didn't mind it was a breath of fresh air totally exotic into the Russian culture will keep supporting but still find it odd to my regulars in US and Canada. Those EE girls seem to have fun and apparently the industry is looked at differently in their respected country. Still really worried if these girls are ripped off even though they had the time of their lives .

Usually, the studio owns the accounts so a model would have to create new. Sometimes they will create a similar name, other times not.
Oh
In my time on MFC, I've become friendly with an "interpreter" from Russia--someone who types/speaks/interacts on behalf of a model. Obviously this is not really "interpreting" in the usual meaning of the word, but that is her preferred term, so I will use it. She does not work with the model that I "knew" anymore, but we have kept in touch offsite for a while since, and she has explained a lot of things about this part of the industry to me.

She works from her home while the model works from theirs, using remote desktop software to access the model's computer during the stream, handling all communication with customers, and is also responsible for most of the offline stuff--manning snapchat, marketing, building and selling content on platforms like share and manyvids, etc. She also writes, directs, and films videos, teaches them how to say bits+pieces in English phonetically, etc. She sort of acts as the model's "manager" in a lot of ways.

She sometimes works for a studio and other times independently. A studio can provide work quickly and predictably compared to having to find a model and build a partnership on her own. Day-to-day, the studio has very little involvement with what is going on with the room/customers beyond technical support. The main purpose of the studio is to pay the startup costs (pc, webcam, toys, outfits, lighting, ...), provide training, help prepare the space (even for models working from home), pay everyone on time, and to match up interpreters and models so everyone can work.

The studios keep the login information for the model's accounts. When a model quits, the studio will sometimes get the account banned (by deliberately breaking MFC rules). This makes it harder for the model to take her customer base and start fresh away from the studio.

In some situations, a model will work with multiple interpreters at the same time in order to stream on multiple sites, with one computer+interpreter per site.

According to her, most interpreters are men, but female interpreters are better at cultivating long-term regulars, whereas the men focus on "quick wins". She doesn't engage in "love-conning", manufacturing "crises" or other related stereotypes of EE models--it's "bad business" (her words), but once had a member fall in love with "her" by accident and was concerned and stressed about it.

During conversations, she's talking about "herself" she is using her own personal life to fuel the conversations, not the model's "character". This happens within the limits of the mood that the model is presenting on-screen. This has obvious privacy benefits for both of them by separating the image of the model from any accidentally leaked information.

The models are somewhat isolated from what is going on in their rooms because they can't understand what is going on in English. As an interpreter (and an older, more mature person than the "18yo from Czech Republic" on the screen), she acts as a buffer for the really nasty people and sort of functions as a "manager". It is amusing to me how similar her and my frustrations managing 18-20yo people are--she's pretty mature, and gets frustrated when the models oversleep a shift, or stay out all night partying and show up hung over or tired. It's her job to be the adult in the room.

I think that people in the west think of EE models as naive/desperate/unsophisticated/exploited and might underestimate how organized and businesslike the whole enterprise is. It is just a job, and in many of these areas it pays better than a typical job for fewer hours of work, even when 2-3 people have to split the proceeds. It may look like a bored Russian girl sitting in a messy flat doing everything herself, but there is a lot going on behind the scenes to create that illusion.
so i guess we should ignore the PM eh hahaha - when you think about it how could a model deal with all the PM going on hahahah Any idea what the model ends up with out of 100 tokens and her 5 cents for each? Is it 20% if at a studio? Studio has expenses and then its really a 2 person team as the PM answer person has to be paid to.

In the studios where you worked, how often were operators assigned one-to-one to a model, versus how often did one operator help multiple models at the same time?

Saw her today went PVT everything went cool gifted her a good 400 tkn tip on top, but @ForceTen you're right should not let it spoil the experience. I tend to frequent on the smaller models cause they're the ones who need to build a following of regs and got to suffer with insufferable grey's so god bless them.

I usually only follow older ladies, but this women is close to my age and she's so pretty. I guess as a viewer just seems out of the ordinary yet she gives me joy which is irreplaceable. It was kind of cool to be apart of the Russian culture Vodka and laughs. They sure know how to throw a party. I think its the accent which keeps my coming back, I dunno the EE seem more outgoing and that's not a derogatory statement just more fun and adventures! Some well known broadcasters put in little work which makes me question they use viewbots.

Reactions: DoD404
Saw her today went PVT everything went cool gifted her a good 400 tkn tip on top, but @ForceTen you're right should not let it spoil the experience. I tend to frequent on the smaller models cause they're the ones who need to build a following of regs and got to suffer with insufferable grey's so god bless them.

I usually only follow older ladies, but this women is close to my age and she's so pretty. I guess as a viewer just seems out of the ordinary yet she gives me joy which is irreplaceable. It was kind of cool to be apart of the Russian culture Vodka and laughs. They sure know how to throw a party. I think its the accent which keeps my coming back, I dunno the EE seem more outgoing and that's not a derogatory statement just more fun and adventures! Some well known broadcasters put in little work which makes me question they use viewbots.
I have tried going to the smaller rooms and I just find it kind of sad and I don't like giving my tokens out because I am feeling sorry for them. I now found a lady with a big following - the purple army shows up and is lots of tips and I get a heart or something by PM and I know its time to throw more token in hahaha. I even had one small viewer get tough with me in PM as she said she waited for me - and I was like what - I said see you later if I can - otherwise next time. I was shocked by it all. So ya - I can get a gf if I want drama - dropped her off my list and blocked as a follower and that's that. Am glad you are enjoying it though and if they big enough then maybe I will come across them =)

I'm glad you enjoyed your time. But, I'll throw a word of caution about not becoming a "white knight". There's nothing wrong with visiting the lower ranked models, as some of them are very nice. As to the higher ranked models, they had to start somewhere and while they may use bots, they still had to put time in before getting to where they are.

Ultimately, it's about enjoying your time.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time. But, I'll throw a word of caution about not becoming a "white knight". There's nothing wrong with visiting the lower ranked models, as some of them are very nice. As to the higher ranked models, they had to start somewhere and while they may use bots, they still had to put time in before getting to where they are.

Ultimately, it's about enjoying your time.
Total white knight for me and I had to stop going. No lie.

Total white knight for me and I had to stop going. No lie.

Definitely a danger there. On the flip side, the high energy rooms can be just as, if not more, dangerous than the white knight syndrome. It can be very easy to get caught up in all the energy, flowing of tips (including those little hearts in PM), and spend more than intended.

Finding moderation, while spending within your means is key to enjoying it for a long time.

Reactions: Herein2020
I don't dislike larger rooms as I used to frequent and tip a lot, but if a models getting tipped 500 tkns say every few mins it takes me out of the experience and I'm not gonna break the bank to get a little interaction since she has no incentive unless I give like 1000 tkns to stand out. The veiwbot thing is theory it happens on a lot of sites like twitch yet some lady's probably just got a massive following. I'll never discount hard work for I've seen some Women grinding for years to get 50 views and 1 or 2 regulars.

Smaller rooms can be depressing yes, however, as a tipper you can change that and it's good to mix things up. Most of the Women who I tip the most I found on page 2 or 3 not cause a bang for buck but they're the ones who usually do the best PVTS.

I know nothing about white knighting so can't help you fellas there, nevertheless it can be easy to get caught up so yes just enjoy yourself at the end of the day!

And I guess is like any sales job - if model not earning then studio puts another girl into that room. Daily sales meetings with targets =) This is working in room c - lets try it in room =) Yes I have been a general manger of a few big companies - I know the grind and how to squeeze and pressure the crew for that bonus % growth which helped me keep my job. A Euro Asia model I totally loved vanished - maybe not earning enough or maybe studio is on the move.

I don't dislike larger rooms as I used to frequent and tip a lot, but if a models getting tipped 500 tkns say every few mins it takes me out of the experience and I'm not gonna break the bank to get a little interaction since she has no incentive unless I give like 1000 tkns to stand out. The veiwbot thing is theory it happens on a lot of sites like twitch yet some lady's probably just got a massive following. I'll never discount hard work for I've seen some Women grinding for years to get 50 views and 1 or 2 regulars.

Smaller rooms can be depressing yes, however, as a tipper you can change that and it's good to mix things up. Most of the Women who I tip the most I found on page 2 or 3 not cause a bang for buck but they're the ones who usually do the best PVTS.

I know nothing about white knighting so can't help you fellas there, nevertheless it can be easy to get caught up so yes just enjoy yourself at the end of the day!
Well you worked in a Strip Club so you know a bit about how the money go etc. For me if I see a lonely girl almost asleep on her pillow with the fan blowing on her - lately its a lot of Columbian girls - I have stopped by and ya - ends up costing me so I stopped. I go in the big rooms - tip what I can and I enjoy and usually is enough action that I not feel obligated. And I enjoy when the whale shows up and does drop the 300 or 500 at a time - have seen a 1,000 token tip - was like wow - and that model murmered his name for a while. But for sure - we do what we like and as pointed out by a few - we aren't saving anyone with our tips and may actually may be only extending their time doing something that isn't working out well for them. OH and if I want to be totally cheap I can go in the cb rooms with like 9,000 people - for sure is no PM to me then. The rooms I go into - not huge - but more than 40 and I hit users right away to make sure is some dark purple ones like me in there =) And let me say - am shocked some of the biggest rooms on cb which you can see in contests tab - most aren't even naked hahaha - they selling that gf experience to the max.

Well you're kind of generalizing if a model is not putting in any effort then yes very fair to pass I would. But I look at the other side of the coin that it must be discouraging having a bunch of grey's and no one with tkns in sight I'd probably get bored too! You should never feel obligated to tip don't rack up debt its a luxury after all.

I don't think any model wants saving and tippers are not enablers, it's a paid site that the Ladies know what they're signing up for. I don't ghost on Cam sites myself just seems like going to a strip club to not spending any money when there is tons of free porn out there but to each their own.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Status
Not open for further replies.