AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever cammed on Thanksgiving or Christmas?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
repeat and repeat.
Nice and nice.

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle and Guy
I've done both.

I acknowledge the holiday, maybe wear a special outfit or have a small special sale/game. I don't pretend it's just another day, because the day is still special to me, and I have chosen to share part of that with the viewers.

Some have been fantastic shifts that were very well worth the effort, some have been underwhelming and I wished I had spent the time with my family instead. It can go either way.

But it's nice to be there for friendly folks who don't have big plans and need a sweet chat or some silly entertainment for a couple of hours on the holidays.

I do plan/hope to be on for a short while on both xmas and xmas eve this year. Maybe even new years eve.

I imagine it can be quite lucrative. There's likely fewer models on, and quite sadly, I suspect there's probably a fair few guys around without a significant other/children/a family to spoil on the holidays who will be dropping some extra generous tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.