AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ex stalking my sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
Has anyone ever successfully handled an ex who won't stop looking up your work life?

Aside from a cease and desist letter I have asked my attorney to draft, I feel so helpless because I don't qualify for an injunction since he isn't threatening my life. The gross thing is that he is remarried now. Not sure if she even knows he's obsessed with me like this.

I even have his state geoblocked. I completely rebranded in 2020 because of him. Got all new social media accounts and a new name, resulting in loss of income for awhile just to be free of him and protect my little ones. Turns out he could easily find my new one and never stopped stalking. He does it to get dirt on me for court, which is dumb because I'm not doing anything illegal, but he is so up to date and informed that I think he's really hooked on it.

I'm just grossed out and I need ideas on how to either get over it or to make him stop. Maybe I will say hello to him every time I go live or something? Make him the ultimate cuck. I dunno. Just feeling discouraged to get naked online thinking about my pathetic ex angrily jacking off to my content lol.

What would you do?

I need ideas on how to either get over it or to make him stop. Maybe I will say hello to him every time I go live or something?
You should talk to a lawyer who has experience in online stalking cases, because what the rest of the world can see as understandable behaviour, courtroom laywers can spin details - including how you reacted to his behaviour.
I'm not a lawyer. This may not be 100% legally correct advice: though this is clearly a bad situation for you and how frustrated you must clearly feel being stalked, with the (very little) I know of legality with stalking/harassment, the victim being passive aggressive or even angry does not bode well for a stalking case, even if you're trying to discourage him or simply vent frustration. When in doubt, play it safe by not saying anything at all imo.

I'm really sorry you're dealing with this. With how obsessed he sounds, I wouldn't bet any of my time, money, or sanity, to indulge him outside of a courtroom. Stalkers are not reasonable people and will only take any kind of attention (good or bad) as motivation to keep going. No matter what happens, someday your children will grow up and see him for who he really is.
If being live feels uncomfortable, consider focusing on pushing out pay-to-view videos. It might take the edge off.

seconding on not acknowledging him at all because it could intensify the stalking. because he may rationalize that his behavior is working- he's getting your attention. start taking screenshots of everytime he is contacting you instead of blocking him. collect as much evidence as possible. florida fucking sucks when it comes to online stalking protection but if he makes a threat no matter how small, run with it. you should be able to get an injunction.

agree on switching to clips more than streaming means he would have to purchase your content to keep tabs on you. which means you can specifically request your clipsite to ban this person, and his current address.

im so sorry you are going through this. please take care of yourself physically and mentally. have you reached out to pineapple support or already have a support system in place? this must be so stressful and scary. stay safe bb!

Last edited:
Courts don't look very kindly at an ex stalking and trying to get their former spouse in trouble with a legal job. It was one of my first questions with my legal consultation. They don't give a shit as long as your job is legal and the kids aren't involved. My ex husband stalked my cam for a while too and tried to bait me or intimidate me while working as well after he found out where I was when he hacked my email address and saw I started as a webcam model. That was scary as a newbie. We had a nice little chat when I told him to talk to his lawyer (his new gf was a lawyer) about how this wasn't going to magically give him custody. He backed off.

Don't give his little shitshow air. You can't stop him, he can't hold camming against you. It absolutely sucks but he could still watch you as long as he has internet access.

Status
Not open for further replies.