AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Acount is banned forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 7, 2024
HI my user name i THEPRINCEOFSEXE my acount is banned in chaturbate in february 2023

why my acount is bannd because same grey came to my profil and ask me for pm

after he tell me long story but in the end he is 13 years old and that the trap

i dont know that new rule before and after CB banned me forever

that any solution to my profil back work why CB dont send warning message and tell me to stop speack with in anymous gray under 18 years old

wh he banned me

plese i need help t back work in CB and thank you

HI my user name i THEPRINCEOFSEXE my acount is banned in chaturbate in february 2023

that any solution to my profil back work why CB dont send warning message and tell me to stop speack with in anymous gray under 18 years old

wh he banned me

its an adult web site, anything not adult related shouldnt be talk about or shown. this is all stated in the terms. Talking to minors is a justified offense & ban
Time to move onto another site & read over all the rules again on any you are on. Sorry for your lose

Upvote 0

wh he banned me

Hi. Did he tell you at the end of the conversation that he’s 13, and then you immediately ended the conversation and reported/blocked him? Or are you saying that he told you at the beginning (or middle) of the conversation that he’s 13, and you continued to have a conversation with him?

Upvote 0
Hi. Did he tell you at the end of the conversation that he’s 13, and then you immediately ended the conversation and reported/blocked him? Or are you saying that he told you at the beginning (or middle) of the conversation that he’s 13, and you continued to have a conversation with him?
AT TE END AFTER MY ACOUNT BANNED ..... IS TRAP .... NO SOLUTION?

Upvote 0
its an adult web site, anything not adult related shouldnt be talk about or shown. this is all stated in the terms. Talking to minors is a justified offense & ban
Time to move onto another site & read over all the rules again on any you are on. Sorry for your lose
NO SOLUTION? SAMEONE CAN HELP ME??

Upvote 0
AT TE END AFTER MY ACOUNT BANNED ..... IS TRAP .... NO SOLUTION?

I don’t work as a Chaturbate Support rep, and Punker Barbie already told you 2 1/2 months ago that Chaturbate Support responded to you. If they insist on keeping you permanently banned over some shit that a member said, I’m sorry. And my suggestion to you is to find a different cam site to work on, such as Stripchat.

And if something like this happens in the future with a different member, be quick to snap a screenshot, report, and ban the member…so that it hopefully will cover YOUR ass by showing that you acknowledge the member fucked up, and you won’t tolerate such foolishness.

Upvote 0