AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that your previous comment was about the viewer's expectations around privacy.
Yes, that's what I was referring to. What I meant is that models should also understand the ToS of their site and that, for instance, a member voice shouldn't be heard on any other sites, because that's a violation of GDPR law, supposing the member is EU based, but I mean all cam sites are not even EU based for a reason. Happens on CB to hear MFC members speaking all the times.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I did have a good relationship with her but once I started questioning her about it get upset and tell me I was calling her liar but I know she's doing it anyway I reported her I hated to

I was speaking from ignorance when I posted, I'm afraid.

Well sir, given that the model was talking to others and doing other things, it seems clear enough that she wasn't acting in bad faith, rather your understanding of the arrangement was different from hers.
Actually, no.

If it happened as the OP stated, the model was indeed in breech of Stripchat's rules and *was* acting in bad faith. By Stripchat's rules, a private show on SC requires that the model close all public streams on other sites (meaning that they cannot be interacting with those other sites whilst in the private show)

i dont have a problem with split streaming, but if it is an exclusive show (meaning one on one time), the model should pause or put herself in spymode where others cannot interact.
This. Exclusive doesn't mean exclusive to your eyes in this setting, it means exclusively you deciding the direction of the session. At least that's always been my definition based on the ToS of my platforms. I know others feel differently, and I think it's up to everyone involved to make sure their expectations line up. Because I do agree that splitcamming can be done in a way that enhances earnings while detracting from the viewer experience to the point that it's bad service.

If your c2c is being broadcast to others without your consent, that is a whole other big issue (someone else mentioned this up thread), and I would be shocked by any performer doing this yikes. We all need to be aware of the documentation requirements for anyone appearing with us on these platforms, and the extremely serious consequences that could come if we do not follow these rules.

Actually, no.

If it happened as the OP stated, the model was indeed in breech of Stripchat's rules and *was* acting in bad faith. By Stripchat's rules, a private show on SC requires that the model close all public streams on other sites (meaning that they cannot be interacting with those other sites whilst in the private show)
Please see my last post directly above your own.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Exclusive Private on StripChat means you pay a per minute premium to be 100% alone with the model and that there is no opportunity for spying. If you buy your way into an Exclusive Private and discover that your exclusive private is freely visible on another freemium/token site, I think you are entitled to be annoyed.

Since "everybody" is splitstreaming now, it arguably means that exclusives are exclusives in name and price only, and that paying for one is no different from being the only tipper in a room with 100 freeloaders. I mean, users buy this type of private for a reason.
Like I have said before I don't mind in the regular private but there should only be spies in there and you shouldn't have any interaction with them and as far as I know you can't tip in there either thank you it is only the exclusive privates I care about I want them to be one-on-one only nobody else. Cuz that is why you pay extra

Yup. But as defined by SC's own terms, the model can allow paid views on other platforms, as long as the public show ends:
That's why I never assume you're really 1-on-1 with a model. I've also encountered viewers that admit to deliberately sending tips and writing comments in the public chat during someone else's private, just to mess with them. Even when they are not spying, it can give the impression they are.
It's possible that I have been hearing tipping coming from the public chat room I mean I don't know for certain where they it was coming from and maybe she didn't know but I think she did because even with I could watch them communicate with each other but behind my back actually whispering things like that when her mouth moves and something happens and I don't do it somebody else has got to be doing

I saw that, but the post also said "[...] therefore, the model should not be active on any other site."
No matter the rules or clarifications, when an exclusive private turns out to be just another regular private session with either paid or free spying on it, imo something's not right. If I pay 50 tks/minute to be completely alone with a model, why should a grey user on a different site be able to see any of it? This means I'll just go to the other site next time and wait for the next idiot to come along and get an exclusive on the first site. It's a potential long term loss of revenue for the model.

It's possible that I have been hearing tipping coming from the public chat room I mean I don't know for certain where they it was coming from and maybe she didn't know but I think she did because even with I could watch them communicate with each other but behind my back actually whispering things like that when her mouth moves and something happens and I don't do it somebody else has got to be doing
It is bad that this has happened. If the model was communicating with others whilst in private with you, you should report them. It is a violation of SC rules. Also.. if I was you, I would never visit that model again. Whether you communicate with the model about the situation or not, is up to you, but I would just never return, obviously they will not miss you as they do not value your time (or tokens).

Thank you, I thought I was reading a redundant choice of words last night and didn't know that "exclusive private" was a platform feature.

Now I'm really confused by the OP so I think I'll shut it at this point.
Thank you for your reply I appreciate it

Yup. If this was happening (public feed still broadcasting on another site while you were in exclusive private), that is totally unacceptable. Same thing if that happened in a 'regular' private.
Proving it happened though is another thing, but up to Support to review the recordings and chat logs if you reported your concerns.
Hope it gets resolved for you, although TBH I am struggling still to fully understand what you're describing happened.

Also, as I'm confused by the explanation of circumstances.........just wanted to ask if the model was working in a studio environment?
If so, it's possible that you could hear tip noises from another model working nearby, and some studios use monitors/helpers to direct a model if there is a language barrier.
If a monitor is typing in the chat and relaying your directions to the model, it can appear that they're interacting online with someone else, including hearing speech.........

Maybe none of that is relevant to this situation, but worth asking about before reporting them?

Also, as I'm confused by the explanation of circumstances.........just wanted to ask if the model was working in a studio environment?
If so, it's possible that you could hear tip noises from another model working nearby, and some studios use monitors/helpers to direct a model if there is a
It is possible I suppose. In the past, I have heard noisy "neighbours" at times, but I have never heard actual tip sounds from a neighbouring room.

I have, however, been in a private show (not exclusive or c2c) with tips from another site happening. In that instance it was a model with whom I had a good rapport, and I only noticed the tipping when I re-watched the saved recording of the show later. When we played in private I was always confident that I had her attention 100% so I assume she forgot to turn one site to spy. 🤷‍♂️
If a monitor is typing in the chat and relaying your directions to the model, it can appear that they're interacting online with someone else, including hearing speech.........
I thought the OP said something about he went to another site during one of his exclusive privates and saw her interacting in public? (But I could be confused)

The OP seems to have very bad luck with the models he chooses to take private shows with (this is not his only post on the subject).

The OP seems to have very bad luck with the models he chooses to take private shows with (this is not his only post on the subject).

I thought the same thing. The OP has some pretty back luck.

Which leads me back to the same thing I've said on here before...(though it may have been a topic about who the member chooses to order custom videos from?). Maybe start doing private shows with models you've gotten to know a little first, and feel you can trust to give what you're looking for? Instead of going the "Ooh, she's hot! I'll take her private!" route within seconds of visiting a room for the first time. But I know some members may not have the patience or attention span for (or even be interested in) the whole 'hangin' out and getting to know the model a bit' thing, and prefer to buy a private show so they can get right to the action.

If so, it's possible that you could hear tip noises from another model working nearby, and some studios use monitors/helpers to direct a model if there is a language barrier.

Maybe none of that is relevant to this situation, but worth asking about before reporting them?
Thanks I have been taking it over and I'm going to see if I can drop the complaint I hope I can thank you for your advice

Reactions: rockin_rod
Yup. If this was happening (public feed still broadcasting on another site while you were in exclusive private), that is totally unacceptable. Same thing if that happened in a 'regular' private.
Public streaming on other sites whilst in SC Private/Exclusive shows is against the rules and the model can be reported to Support.

It is bad that this has happened. If the model was communicating with others whilst in private with you, you should report them. It is a violation of SC rules.
When a model is in any type of private show, the model is required to give the user 100% of their attention.
Communicating with other people whilst in a private show with you is also not OK and this can again be reported to Support.

If I was you, I would never visit that model again. Whether you communicate with the model about the situation or not, is up to you, but I would just never return, obviously they will not miss you as they do not value your time (or tokens).
Agree! But you should voice your concerns to the model and tell them exactly why you won't ever return to their room. They 'should' know why they are losing members.

SUGGESTION: Make agreements and set your boundaries.

Before you enter an Exclusive show, you may kindly ask the model if she/he is streaming on other sites to ensure they stop broadcasting first, and if the model agrees, you can choose to proceed.

Models are aware that if they don't follow through with these agreements, those users won't return to spend tokens on them again, give the models a bad rating at the end of the show whilst also providing bad reviews (word of mouth) within the community, as you are all doing here.

It’s in a model's best interest to keep all users happy especially Exclusive users as Exclusive privates do cost more, and it’s a models' big loss when users choose to go elsewhere in the future for Exclusive fun!

Before you enter an Exclusive show, you may kindly ask the model if she/he is streaming on other sites to ensure they stop broadcasting first, and if the model agrees, you can choose to proceed.

The problem with this is the fact so many models deny it, I think out of concern for being in trouble that the site/s they are on, don't want/allow them to stream on multiple sites. Even when you can clearly hear the other tip sounds from sites. Or I just think their studio/boss tells them to deny it, or it could be for other reasons I am not so sure about.

I know in some scenarios (such as being able to hear the sounds and them denying it) you can simply avoid them, but there are obviously cases where you have no way to know

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I know in some scenarios (such as being able to hear the sounds and them denying it) you can simply avoid them, but there are obviously cases where you have no way to know
You can sometimes see what models are on StripChat purely as a side show and directs all their attention to another site. They have a single sentence or no bio, no pictures/videos, no posted schedule, no tip menu or at best a copypaste job, a Lush integration that may or may not work since there is no visible vibration duration/level menu, no room goal or epic goal and sometimes not even an avatar. They rarely have the "new" tag, so it's not that.

Guess what happens if you (manage to) buy an Exclusive Private from one of these.

Reactions: NotYou

If you make an agreement with the model prior and then you can clearly hear tipping sounds during your private, address it with the model and give them a chance to respond or at least stop streaming on other sites once you bring it up. Should it not go that way, record the show at the end and contact Support so they can investigate this and take action.

You can sometimes see what models are on StripChat purely as a side show and directs all their attention to another site. They have a single sentence or no bio, no pictures/videos, no posted schedule, no tip menu or at best a copypaste job, a Lush integration that may or may not work since there is no visible vibration duration/level menu, no room goal or epic goal and sometimes not even an avatar. They rarely have the "new" tag, so it's not that.

Guess what happens if you (manage to) buy an Exclusive Private from one of these.

As an experienced user, I think you are aware of which model accounts don't seem quite right (as per your message) therefore, I would encourage you to think twice about proceeding with privates.
FYI, if a model is directing you to other sites for shows, please report this to Support so they can take the relevant consequences with the model.

We do not forbid models from multi-streaming as we understand this is their livelihood and we want them to be successful where ever they choose to stream.
But we also have rules in place that need to be respected so our valued users are also not affected by this! :blush:

I am a bit confused here. Am I correct in understanding that a model can be in a private show on SC, and users on CB can see this show in spy mode, even though it is on a separate site? So the model can collect tips simultaneously from both sites?

I am a bit confused here. Am I correct in understanding that a model can be in a private show on SC, and users on CB can see this show in spy mode, even though it is on a separate site? So the model can collect tips simultaneously from both sites?
Yes. Some models aren't even bothering with doing a spy-able private on the other site though, streaming the whole private on e.g. SC as a public show on CB. I don't know how common the latter is, but it's been a complaint here.

Yes, many models stream to multiple sites at once in order to maximise their earnings. SC terms of service demands that any model entering a private show with a user on SC must cease all *public* shows on all other platforms. This should mean that they are not interacting (or reacting) to users on these other sites.

Yes. If you look through the threads you can see arguments for and against this.

Some models argue that all other public streams should be shut down or hidden while in a private on another site. The user is paying a premium for the privilege of one-on-one time that other users are not paying for. Plus, what happens in the session could be private or personal to the user and/or model. The user can pay extra to make sure no one can spy on the private, which means they really don't want anyone else watching, so all other streams should be shut down or hidden.

Some models argue against that and think that they can and should keep public shows going on other sites while doing a private on one site. Why stop generating revenue just because someone is paying for that "exclusive" or "private" time in one place? They aren't paying for that privilege in the other places.

Being on both sides now, I understand both arguments, but, only agree with the one: if a user buys that time then it's between you and the user. ESPECIALLY if they pay extra for no spying.

I only do privates with one model, and she used to split stream and leave the private open on other places while chatting and getting tips and doing tip menu things in our session until we go to penetration. Then she shut down the other sites. I only learned this after signing up for accounts on the other services when she was temporarily banned (like everyone) on CB. I would sometimes keep her show open in 2 windows because the one service has very short delay compared to CB, but I always tip and private in CB. That's how I found out about our privates. She stopped doing this after we talked about how I was upset that she was still performing for others while I was paying for her time and that I wasn't comfortable having people listen to our private conversations without paying for spy mode. I figure most people would get bored and only spy during the sexy bits. Seriously, if you pay for spy mode to hear me and her yammer on about stupid shit while not naked or whatever, good on ya.

Yes. If you look through the threads you can see arguments for and against this.

Some models argue that all other public streams should be shut down or hidden while in a private on another site. The user is paying a premium for the privilege of one-on-one time that other users are not paying for. Plus, what happens in the session could be private or personal to the user and/or model. The user can pay extra to make sure no one can spy on the private, which means they really don't want anyone else watching, so all other streams should be shut down or hidden.

Some models argue against that and think that they can and should keep public shows going on other sites while doing a private on one site. Why stop generating revenue just because someone is paying for that "exclusive" or "private" time in one place? They aren't paying for that privilege in the other places.

Being on both sides now, I understand both arguments, but, only agree with the one: if a user buys that time then it's between you and the user. ESPECIALLY if they pay extra for no spying.

I only do privates with one model, and she used to split stream and leave the private open on other places while chatting and getting tips and doing tip menu things in our session until we go to penetration. Then she shut down the other sites. I only learned this after signing up for accounts on the other services when she was temporarily banned (like everyone) on CB. I would sometimes keep her show open in 2 windows because the one service has very short delay compared to CB, but I always tip and private in CB. That's how I found out about our privates. She stopped doing this after we talked about how I was upset that she was still performing for others while I was paying for her time and that I wasn't comfortable having people listen to our private conversations without paying for spy mode. I figure most people would get bored and only spy during the sexy bits. Seriously, if you pay for spy mode to hear me and her yammer on about stupid shit while not naked or whatever, good on ya.
Yes. Some models aren't even bothering with doing a spy-able private on the other site though, streaming the whole private on e.g. SC as a public show on CB. I don't know how common the latter is, but it's been a complaint here.

Yes, many models stream to multiple sites at once in order to maximise their earnings. SC terms of service demands that any model entering a private show with a user on SC must cease all *public* shows on all other platforms. This should mean that they are not interacting (or reacting) to users on these other sites.
Yes. Thanks for the replies! I saw my own favorite model do this last night. She went on private on SC, and I immediately went to CB, and sure enough, it said "Private show in progress" and "Spy on this show". I would not even have known about this if I had not read about it here. (I know the private was originally on SC as I am a member of her fan club and pay to spy for free). It actually does not bother me, as I am glad she is making money, as she works very hard and deserves it. To her credit, I saw later that she went on Exclusive Private on SC, (to my knowledge CB does not have this feature) and when I went to CB, it said: "model is offline". Now whether that was her decision to turn off the spy feature, or she was complying with SC's rules, I am not sure.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
she went on Exclusive Private on SC, (to my knowledge CB does not have this feature)
CB doesn't give the viewer the ability to directly select an 'Exclusive' Private.
But the model can set the 'spy' rate to zero in settings, which disables spy mode. Effectively becomes an exclusive.
So if you are a CB user who wants to have private with no spying, you can negotiate with the model to achieve this, but they may want to raise their usual private rate to compensate for it.
And it doesn't always mean that they've shut off all other streams..... sometimes more negotiating required.
private settings.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blayze_noir
Yes on CB it's hidden cams.in her room.

Yes. Thanks for the replies! I saw my own favorite model do this last night. She went on private on SC, and I immediately went to CB, and sure enough, it said "Private show in progress" and "Spy on this show". I would not even have known about this if I had not read about it here. (I know the private was originally on SC as I am a member of her fan club and pay to spy for free). It actually does not bother me, as I am glad she is making money, as she works very hard and deserves it. To her credit, I saw later that she went on Exclusive Private on SC, (to my knowledge CB does not have this feature) and when I went to CB, it said: "model is offline". Now whether that was her decision to turn off the spy feature, or she was complying with SC's rules, I am not sure.
It only bothered me because I was exclusive private. Now I'm ok with that. But users think it's just you and her and it's not. I'm all for them making money.

Reactions: Nienna and Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.