AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Experience with Paxum/Pay options on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2018
Hi all! I'm brand new to MFC and wondering what people's experiences with payout options have been. I'm in the US, I've never heard of Paxum but I like that it puts an extra layer between my acct details and my model persona, I just don't know if that's even necessary. I tried to search around here to find the answer but didn't come across anything. Any info/experiences would be super helpful! :h:

I’ve been using indiebill and i really like it! It’s a small company so you talk directly to the founders. 85% pay out rate and if you refer people then you get 2% of their sales for the next year ! The guys like it too because they don’t have to sign up to use it! Just put in their card info. I just set up pages to sell Skype shows, Snapchat, and a tribute page for when guys feel generous :) you should check it out!! It feels really secure so far and I’m hoping it goes wellllll :)

Here is my referral link: https://www.getindiebill.com/go?rcm=q4q3c1

Being in Canada, paxum has been the best option for me! The transfers go through super fast, and I like that the currency conversion updates frequently so I can try to get the best dollar amount in CAD haha.

No problems so far! They do direct deposit for US too, though not Canada yet.

I’ve been using indiebill and i really like it! It’s a small company so you talk directly to the founders. 85% pay out rate and if you refer people then you get 2% of their sales for the next year ! The guys like it too because they don’t have to sign up to use it! Just put in their card info. I just set up pages to sell Skype shows, Snapchat, and a tribute page for when guys feel generous :) you should check it out!! It feels really secure so far and I’m hoping it goes wellllll :)

Here is my referral link: https://www.getindiebill.com/go?rcm=q4q3c1
LOL i read the question wrong just ignore me :p still newwwww

Being in Canada, paxum has been the best option for me! The transfers go through super fast, and I like that the currency conversion updates frequently so I can try to get the best dollar amount in CAD haha.

No problems so far! They do direct deposit for US too, though not Canada yet.

Could you please help me? lol I haven't found the answers of the following questions...
1.- Is possible to get a plastic card from Paxum?
If not...
2.- Can you send your money from Paxum to a debit card? (I've seen my country in the list of approved countries)

Could you please help me? lol I haven't found the answers of the following questions...
1.- Is possible to get a plastic card from Paxum?
If not...
2.- Can you send your money from Paxum to a debit card? (I've seen my country in the list of approved countries)
Hey! Paxum does have their own card, but i dont know much about it.

I have paxum connected to my bank account, and i use the wire transfer option! It goes through really fast. Only thing is that there is a $50 USD fee for withdrawals, so I try to only withdraw once a month.

They also do direct deposit which i assume is much cheaper, Canada isn't on their list so I cant use it myself.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
I'm in the US, I've never heard of Paxum but I like that it puts an extra layer between my acct details and my model persona, I just don't know if that's even necessary.
Just do ACH/direct deposit. Paxum announced earlier this year that they were no longer available for use by US residents, and I believe there are fees involved, which is unnecessary when you could just get the money straight to your bank account for free.

I used to use Paxum quite a bit, it was easy. Just like using a Visa Debit card. but it does have fees involved. Better than the fees for wire transfers to Australia though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.