AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Extra traffic with Megacams Verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

I would like to reach out to models about promoting yourself as a cam model even more. You have this opportunity with Megacams.me. No we are not a new camsite (you can stick to chaturbate or others), but we are a site that works together with Chaturbate and other camsites.

What is Megacams ?
Megacams includes profiles of all big cam sites (Chaturbate, Livejasmin, Bongacams, ...). We have our own staff to look at your profiles and live streams to index your body profile (bust size, figure type, hair color, ...). With all this data, visitors on megacams are able to search more in detail for their dream performer (example: I only want mature girls with big tits). Most of our visitors are people who are not new to cams, so they are more likely to spend their money on the performer they like.

How does it work ?
You can register on Megacams to get a verified profile. Having a verified profile bumps you to the top of the cam listing (verified cams are shown before none-verified). Because we have tens of thousands visitors daily, you'll have more visitors to your chatroom. Your Chaturbate chatroom is automatically embedded on your megacams profile. You also have the ability to add pictures (videos coming later) and edit the profile yourself. This teases our visitors more and makes them come back for more.

Why do it ?
Because it's free promotion! You can get extra visitors to your chatroom for free. In the end this means more money.

Why does Megacams offers this free promotion ?
The current megacams.me profiles are pretty empty. We would like the visitors to have more content to see. That's why we give cam performers the opportunity to add content of their own (and get visitors to their room). So it's a win-win situation.

If you have any questions, you can always reply back to this email or reach to us on twitter.

With all this data, visitors on megacams are able to search more in detail for their dream performer (example: I only want mature girls with big tits).

Darnit. You got my hopes up for "mature girls with big tits."
155b6fd3.200x.gif

Screenshot - 8_10_2016 , 4_18_30 AM.png

Hey,

We do have matures with big tits! You are using the name field to search. You should use the filters on the left hand side. If you are on mobile you need to click the filter icon.

[GALLERY=media, 1820]Screen Shot 2016-08-10 At 11.25.49 by megacams posted Aug 10, 2016 at 2:28 AM[/GALLERY]

Status
Not open for further replies.