AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Face+ID+Paper photo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
So I started working on Stripchat last week. I stopped working on 2 pages. I had the earnings for the week according to my expectations. So I thought I would work on Stripchat. I asked the support that I have to upload new documents. And boom. 30 times not approved 2 days without earning and I will have to go back to the old site again.

Do they not give any reason to why it's rejected? for me it has always come with an explanation when this happens

Upvote 0
Do they not give any reason to why it's rejected? for me it has always come with an explanation when this happens
I just read the same problem of a model from 2023. Apparently I didn't understand the Face+ID+Paper photo procedure.

But they probably have the procedure confused. Face+ID+Paper photo procedure: there is an Id Photo image on the paper, there is a written name that appears on the Id photo. I have the impression that Stripchat wants a face paper with a name and a current document. I uploaded Face+ID+Paper photo: My face and ID document and my name written on the ID document. Here I have the impression that they want the name I have written on the page as a models? Thank you for the advice. :D:D:D

Upvote 0
I just read the same problem of a model from 2023. Apparently I didn't understand the Face+ID+Paper photo procedure.

But they probably have the procedure confused. Face+ID+Paper photo procedure: there is an Id Photo image on the paper, there is a written name that appears on the Id photo. I have the impression that Stripchat wants a face paper with a name and a current document. I uploaded Face+ID+Paper photo: My face and ID document and my name written on the ID document. Here I have the impression that they want the name I have written on the page as a models? Thank you for the advice. :D:D:D
I have never gotten this specific request from them, the only time I had a request like this was when I had to release a model account from a studio account but on CB..

what they wanted was the ID the person registered with, beside themselves (so their face is visible) and then a piece of paper that says something they tell you to write on it? maybe this is what they want?

Maybe someone who has registered as a model in newer time will be of more help though! that or @Charlie_SC or @Stella_SC can be of some sort of help here :D

Upvote 0