AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake raffle.......caught you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bawksy said:
Keithy said:
Well,I thought is was obvious, but I was joking about that bit.

Yeah the reason I said what I did was because in another thread the whole gaming commission thing was mentioned a bit more seriously.

My goal is to make people aware it's illegal. Do I think that it will be an issue? No, however do I think it's impossible? No. Especially when you hear stories like this it leads to agitation and if someone gets rubbed the wrong way, depending on who that person may be, there might be an issue. Some lottery laws are pretty silly and the law says no proof is needed just that certain evidence automatically proves everything.

MrBlue said:
Preslye said:
Well I know I have never posted before but I am just purely kinda pissed off. I won't say who but I was in a models room a couple weeks ago while she was doing a "raffle" a bunch of people were tipping like 200 tokens for the raffle and she was "writing" their names on the backs of tickets. I was watching and realized the way she was writing looked weird then I noticed that the cap of her marker was ON. NOT ON THE BACK OF THE MARKER. But actually ON. I watched her do it with like 10 tickets before I called her out and asked how she was writing, and if it was some type of special magic marker because her cap was on. She quickly dropped the marker (realizing it was in perfect view of everyone watching) I guess she didn't notice we could see she wasn't writing anything. Then dropped the marker to her side both hands went beyond the view of the cam. Then came back up with the cap on the BACK of the marker, saying "NO it's on the BACK of the marker" then promptly banned me for 60 days. WTF?! I mean seriously girl?

So I left it alone and NOW I see she is doing a raffle for a "date". Which I am SURE is rigged as well. She even tells people they won't have to bring their wallet. She is going to pay for everything. Oh and if you live in a different country and can't fly to her she will fly to you WHERE EVER you are in the world. WTF?
I suppose it pisses me off because she was one of my favorite models and NOW I am realizing all the SHADY things she does that give us "REAL" cam girls bad names. I know LOTS of people do fake raffles but it's pretty hard if not impossible to prove. Seeing someone pretty much STEAL from people really pisses me off.
The other thing I find funny is she states "TONS of people offer to pay to meet her" but she "wouldn't do that because it's WRONG" Um excuses me? WTF are you doing with your raffle than? I just don't get how people can be so blatenly stupid!
Last but not least this chick requires tips for EVERYTHING. Want to request a song? 50 tokens. Want to be added to facebook? 150 tokens? Pay 2500 to watch a cum show, but if you want a better view thats 1000 tokens. I mean it seems like every other word out of her mouth is tokens. Which I know really is none of my business because it's HER room and she can do as she pleases. I suppose I just see so many quality and genuine models get passed over and girls like her get guys throwing money at her. I feel like she gives us girls a truly bad rep.
Just pisses me off. Sorry for the vent. Hopefully you guys understand I just get frustrated seeing someone practically steal money out of people's wallets. Grrrh!

there's a UK girl doing sex date raffles ask her who won and she doesn't answer or put winners names on profile
she is doing a new date one now bet it is fixed like all the others she has done
before entering date raffles ask about previous winners names see what they says

she even said she would pay my flight over to UK if i won ??
she must be making thousands of $ if it was real but its easy to pull out who you want to win like a bf

I have never entered a date raffle and never will. I have entered Skype show raffles with one of my faves before (Inessia) and she clearly and openly writes your name on a ticket and deposits it in her fishbowl. She then openly puts her hand in the bowl and draws a name out at the end of the raffle. If models don't show this level of openness, its probably better to not enter in the first place.

PS I didn't win. :(

I was curious so I been perving some profiles looking for date raffles lol. Didn't find anything that sounded like the OP had described but I did find some pretty thinly disguised prostitution lol.

check this out

If u want to meet me in real and have fun :) tip me 25.000 tokens and write date with Arianna in the tipping note.After the tip ask me about the details.All countryes available.Dont bug me before u tip about it,dont ask me just because,dont do that, u will just get me mad. Thank you!

WOULD YOU LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ME IN PERSON? DATE RAFFLE TICKETS START OFF AT 200 TOKENS FOR 1 RAFFLE TICKET...500 FOR 5 TICKETS, THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE DISCOUNT ON TICKETS AND THE MORE PROBABLE YOUR NUMBER WILL BE CHOSEN TO BE THE WINNER. RAFFLE ENDS AUGUST 21ST! ABOUT THNE DATE: ONCE A WINNER IS DECIDED I WILL SET UP A DATE AND TIME TO FLY DOWN TO YOU. ALL EXPENSES PAID BY ME. I'LL BOOK THE HOTEL ROOM, ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS SHOW UP. THIS IS A 24HR DATE, ONCE CHECKED IN, WE WILL SPEND THE DAY EVENING AND THE NIGHT TOGETHER. ALL TIPS GO TOWARD 1500 PUBLIC SHOW GOAL Minimum of 20 tickets must be sold before 8/21

I generally pressume date raffles are fake. Especially if the girl offers to pay for EVERYTHING (international flights, hotel, meals etc) AND they get to have sex with them. (even if they say they wont have sex with the winner, I still think it's fake.)

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

However, I have thought about how one could do a legit date raffle... it would have to be for a simple meal or something, maybe with a friend & definately a bodyguard...but going out for a meal with a girl with a big burly bloke sitting there with her is not as attractive an offer as an all expenses trip paid to have sex with the girl for 100 tokens lol.

When I was working at Speamint Rhinos, I did raffles where part of the prize was to *meet me & get a free dance*... but the place obviously had tight security so I was comfortable doing that. I don't work there anymore though so it's not an option now.

As long as guys buy these raffle tickets, girls will continue to do these scam date raffles.
Again, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!

Not 100% sure, but for those of you that want names....I think you guys might want to check out: (link removed per model's request)

She is a day girl. Ive watched her many times before and from the way the OP describes what happened this sounds like the culprit. Shes doing a date raffle currently and when she gets asked if there will be sex on the date she always says " Its up to me what happens" and that she will stay in the same hotel room with the winner and sleep in the same bed with him. The last date raffle winner, she claims, got to make out with her. She also says she will fly anywhere in the world to if the guy cant come to her all expenses paid. In fact I think she claims she pays everything, plane ticket, hotel, food everything. I was questioning her sanity, now its making a lot more sense how she would be able to pull this off.

Im gonna play devils advocate here though because this is quite a serious accusation to throw around. Mabey she was pretending to write the names on tickets while on cam, like JJ said it can get a little nuttyballs to keep up. Mabey, later on she goes back and looks at her tip stats to see who tipped for the raffle and then actually makes a ticket. This will require some more observation imo. Jussayin'

would be crazy to pretend to write tickets though, it would take as much time and almost as much effort as to actually write them.

If I were a model running raffles I'd buy one of those little dymo label printers offices use for making address labels. Just type in the guy's name and have it print 15 tickets.

Ironically, I had a Premium member PMing me last night asking if I was new and if I ever did raffles. I said I've been camming a month and have done one raffle. He then proceeded to send me a long e-mail outlining his scheme to rig a skype raffle. He told me to do 10 tokens a raffle, he would participate, but just have him win it and he wouldn't make me do anything. He said I would make tons of money for no work. I was taken aback, thanked him but firmly told him I was on MFC to have a good time and not interested in scamming anyone. I wonder how often his hustle works on newer girls?

LadyBakes said:
EDIT: I recently lost the list of tickets for my painting raffle and had to go through my tips for every Thursday and re-write down everybody who had bought them. >_<

Well, I hope you remembered the 9 tickets I'd bought for your latest raffle.

(this scamming thing can work both ways, can't it?)

Relax btw Lady, it was only 2 ;)

Reactions: GingerAnn
LMAO, I was in her room once and knew right away she was scammin' with those raffle tickets just because she was so nonchalant about the whole thing... as if she knew it would never happen anyway. It was rather obvious to me, so I don't really feel too bad for people not aware enough to know better. :twocents-02cents:

Scarlett_Will said:
Ironically, I had a Premium member PMing me last night asking if I was new and if I ever did raffles. I said I've been camming a month and have done one raffle. He then proceeded to send me a long e-mail outlining his scheme to rig a skype raffle. He told me to do 10 tokens a raffle, he would participate, but just have him win it and he wouldn't make me do anything. He said I would make tons of money for no work. I was taken aback, thanked him but firmly told him I was on MFC to have a good time and not interested in scamming anyone. I wonder how often his hustle works on newer girls?

I believe this asswipe has tried this raffle scam with many different models.

Jupiter551 said:
would be crazy to pretend to write tickets though, it would take as much time and almost as much effort as to actually write them.

If I were a model running raffles I'd buy one of those little dymo label printers offices use for making address labels. Just type in the guy's name and have it print 15 tickets.

This is essentially what I did for my last raffle. Made a blown up excell-style table and printed and cut the tickets out.. mucho easier. copy and pasted the names.

Scarlett - I've had this guy come around. They always think you want to scam people for more money.. nope, rather not.

ahh too bad...she is a blonde hottie...

i wonder if theres gonna be any backlash now that shes been labeled a scammer ...maybe a few of her white knights will start trolling or something :lol:

A bit off topic... Preslye - your ava picture is super hot!!!
You need to put some pictures in the boobie thread!
*hypnotic voice* do it now *hypnotice voice fades*

Reactions: Jupiter551
JerMajesty said:
ahh too bad...she is a blonde hottie...

i wonder if theres gonna be any backlash now that shes been labeled a scammer ...maybe a few of her white knights will start trolling or something :lol:

Seen as I would be classed as her white knight maybe not anyway her last date raffle one of the names pulled out the runner up was a good friend of mine on mfc so she does actually bother to write the tickets out

The runner up was in case the winner didn't want the date and the other raffle that was being referred to the winner was is on her friends list

Jupiter551 said:
I was curious so I been perving some profiles looking for date raffles lol. Didn't find anything that sounded like the OP had described but I did find some pretty thinly disguised prostitution lol.

check this out

If u want to meet me in real and have fun :) tip me 25.000 tokens and write date with Arianna in the tipping note.After the tip ask me about the details.All countryes available.Dont bug me before u tip about it,dont ask me just because,dont do that, u will just get me mad. Thank you!

WOULD YOU LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ME IN PERSON? DATE RAFFLE TICKETS START OFF AT 200 TOKENS FOR 1 RAFFLE TICKET...500 FOR 5 TICKETS, THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE DISCOUNT ON TICKETS AND THE MORE PROBABLE YOUR NUMBER WILL BE CHOSEN TO BE THE WINNER. RAFFLE ENDS AUGUST 21ST! ABOUT THNE DATE: ONCE A WINNER IS DECIDED I WILL SET UP A DATE AND TIME TO FLY DOWN TO YOU. ALL EXPENSES PAID BY ME. I'LL BOOK THE HOTEL ROOM, ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS SHOW UP. THIS IS A 24HR DATE, ONCE CHECKED IN, WE WILL SPEND THE DAY EVENING AND THE NIGHT TOGETHER. ALL TIPS GO TOWARD 1500 PUBLIC SHOW GOAL Minimum of 20 tickets must be sold before 8/21

I have started KATTYS ROLLER COASTER date raffle, The winner will get to come to ALTON TOWERS with me for two days and we will stay in the ALTON TOWERS HOTEL for the night, we can spend the 1st day on all the rides and maybe if we really get on ya will get to spend the night riding me lol and we could spend the 2nd day in there WATER PARK, it is 350 tokens a ticket, you can have as many tickets as you like, the draw will be done on cam on the 15th of september, offline tips for tickets will be 300 tokens,

is this ok to sell sex on mfc or just fake what do you think ?
and she even said she would pay for flights over from Australia to UK that will cost thousands of $ just sounds fake to me?
if someone says i want to have sex with you in her room she says win my date and you can ?

MrBlue said:
Jupiter551 said:

check this out

I have started KATTYS ROLLER COASTER date raffle, The winner will get to come to ALTON TOWERS with me for two days and we will stay in the ALTON TOWERS HOTEL for the night, we can spend the 1st day on all the rides and maybe if we really get on ya will get to spend the night riding me lol and we could spend the 2nd day in there WATER PARK, it is 350 tokens a ticket, you can have as many tickets as you like, the draw will be done on cam on the 15th of september, offline tips for tickets will be 300 tokens,
is this ok to sell sex on mfc or just fake what do you think ?

Katty has a lot of regulars. UK law however means she can't get done for prostitution as sex is implied and not offered on the date

Reactions: MrBlue
SinfulKnight said:
The runner up was in case the winner didn't want the date and the other raffle that was being referred to the winner was is on her friends list

Anyone can be a legitimate runner up just to sell the scam better, that doesn't prove squat except that she actually wrote SOME names down.

I'm not getting into the legitimacy of the raffle on here you can believe what you like. If i believed she was faking it then thats a different story

Bocefish said:
SinfulKnight said:

Anyone can be a legitimate runner up just to sell the scam better, that doesn't prove squat except that she actually wrote SOME names down.

Or just remembered one name, or maybe even if your friend recently mentioned getting a ticket. There could be a lot of reasons.

if mfc are going to let models do raffles there should be a raffle button like a tip button or private button and mfc should pick the winner at the date set the model should set the price of tickets and the prizes
then there's no cheating

SinfulKnight said:
I'm not getting into the legitimacy of the raffle on here you can believe what you like. If i believed she was faking it then thats a different story

So you come into a thread about the legitimacy of the raffle. Make claims towards the legitimacy of the raffle. Then claim you're not going to get into the legitimacy of the raffle. THEN you get into the legitimacy of the raffle.
get%20the%20fuck%20out.jpg

Reactions: schlmoe
Keithy said:
SinfulKnight said:

So you come into a thread about the legitimacy of the raffle. Make claims towards the legitimacy of the raffle. Then claim you're not going to get into the legitimacy of the raffle. THEN you get into the legitimacy of the raffle.
get%20the%20fuck%20out.jpg

LOL! I'm stealing that picture for later use... ;)

MrBlue said:
if mfc are going to let models do raffles there should be a raffle button like a tip button or private button and mfc should pick the winner at the date set the model should set the price of tickets and the prizes
then there's no cheating

MFC has not policed raffles before and I would be surprised if they will start now. MFC's interest fades quickly once a member confirms his or her tip. And anyway, given that some of the raffles for dates, they won't want to be connected with anything that might remotely look like pandering.

Status
Not open for further replies.