AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake raffle.......caught you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preslye said:
AmberCutie said:
I've removed the link to her profile as well as any instances of her being named directly due to her requesting me to. She actually wants me to delete this whole thread, which I won't, but I will ask folks to try and keep their tone a bit calmer, if this really has to continue.

I'm keeping my eye on this thread. Please don't cause additional unnecessary drama.

Thank you.

I understand Amber! I am sorry for causing drama I just felt that this was something that needed be addressed. I was very frustrated when creating this post and in some sense was venting. I will say that after receiving an email from said model stating that what I am doing is illegal (LOL). I rest my case. The "raffle" has coincidently ended early for whatever reason and I feel like this certainly proves something. That and the fact SinfulKnight was the winner to said "raffle". Seems fishy and with that I am done I have stated (and in my opinion proved) my point.
Agreed. All the points have been made and hopefully, the model in question has learned her lesson.

Damn, take Sat afternoon and Sun off and miss all the fun. Link and name removed before I relogged on to the forum. Oh well, the weekends keep on going. Life goes on.

HaileyJade said:
This happens alot actually!!! Models do fake raffles and one of their regulars ALWAYS win!! The regular agrees to go along with it and act like the winner. Other people tip but its fixed from the beginning. Ive had models openly admit to doing this. :naughty:

I have been on the receiving end of a "raffle" like this, so it definitely happens.

i just looked at her profile with the winners on it say tarhill and sinfulknight i understand how sinfulknight was runner up but how did tarhill win hes a basic so cant buy tokens so cant but tickets ??????

Reactions: Mikeythegeek
Zoomer said:
And what, dear boy, do you think "literature" is when not based upon factual events?

It is fiction. "Made up shit" when using your vernacular :woops:

I didn't think I'd need to spell it out for you, but hey-ho :roll:

I know what you're suggesting, but are you implying that literature as a field of study doesn't involve primary sources? Or that those sources should be implied when making assertions about things in said literature?

Sorry, but no I don't equate canonical works of medieval literature with just making up bullshit on the spot to support one's argument.

I wish I'd known this when I was writing essays Zoomer, I could have just said whatever I wanted and when the lecturer refused to pass me I'd just claim it was all "made up shit".

SinfulKnight said:
LacieLaPlante said:
SinfulKnight said:
Well the winner has been picked and posted on her profile so are you happy now

You're one of the winners, so.. this is so fishy!!

Do you want me to post the chat log from her telling me I won

i just looked at her profile with the winners on it say tarhill and sinfulknight i understand how sinfulknight was runner up but how did tarhill win hes a basic so cant buy tokens so cant but tickets ??????

can someone explain how someone can win who cant buy tickets please

SinfulKnight said:
There was 2 winners
i bought 67 tickets someone had 236 and another guy had over 100 the drawing was put back but something happened last week that changed her mind and she wanted to end the raffle

strange how with prems buying all those tickets a basic who cant buy any won :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrBlue said:

Right I promised the model i wouldn't post on this thread the other winner is not tarhill but tarheelfan8106 who is a prem

AlexLady said:
Suddenly I'm reminded of the main rule about being a cam perv: Don't like a model? Don't watch her.

It's that simple.

:mrgreen:

:think: wrong thread? where does this fit in?

Jupiter551 said:
AlexLady said:
Suddenly I'm reminded of the main rule about being a cam perv: Don't like a model? Don't watch her.

It's that simple.

This coming from someone who went on about the significance of literature studies and the origin of legends for numerous posts? :think:

Seems to me that even this wasn't an astonishingly hypocritical statement for you to make that Alex's comment would still fit in just fine right where it is.

Now I'm getting messages from the model herself and she posted stupid crap on my wall.... Why does she insist on trying to prove herself with me..... Are any other models getting bugged by her and her regulars? She didn't even prove herself... She just tried insulting me just like Knight did. :lol:

Dazza235 said:
Jupiter551 said:
AlexLady said:

It's that simple.

This coming from someone who went on about the significance of literature studies and the origin of legends for numerous posts? :think:

Seems to me that even this wasn't an astonishingly hypocritical statement for you to make that Alex's comment would still fit in just fine right where it is.

Well, I was responding to another poster...and while the responses may have led off-topic, Alex's seems just completely out of context.

Where has liking a model got to do with anything here? Who was she responding to? Wasn't it about cheating in a raffle?

No doubt she'll respond herself anyway she isn't shy about arguing with responding to me.

So let me get this straight...

A thread is started complaining about a suspicious-looking raffle

a white knight enters the discussion defending the model and the validity of her raffle

said model abruptly ends her raffle 3 weeks earlier than she originally planned

the white knight ends up being one of the raffle winners!

the white knight and the model both begin hassling the person who started the thread

Nope! Nothing at all fishy about that! :shock:

Lydia_Deetz said:
Funny thing is they are not hassling the person who started the thread. Instead they are hassling someone who randomly commented on the thread :?
Hmmm maybe I was right when I posted earlier about models fixing raffles........ I don't know of any other reason besides that one for them to come and bother me. :hand:

HaileyJade said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Funny thing is they are not hassling the person who started the thread. Instead they are hassling someone who randomly commented on the thread :?
Hmmm maybe I was right when I posted earlier about models fixing raffles........ I don't know of any other reason besides that one for them to come and bother me. :hand:

Oh honey, its probably because your so cute :-D

haters gonna hate :dance:

HaileyJade said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

Yeah I looked back through and there's nothing particularly mean you said lol...

As for learning her lesson - I doubt it - her knight said he bought 67 tickets, someone else bought 236 and another guy bought over 100, and they were what? 300 tokens each? I forget now.

If they were 300 that's over 120k tokens even IF those were the only three buyers (obviously they weren't).

HaileyJade said:
Now I'm getting messages from the model herself and she posted stupid crap on my wall.... Why does she insist on trying to prove herself with me..... Are any other models getting bugged by her and her regulars? She didn't even prove herself... She just tried insulting me just like Knight did. :lol:

YEP ME TOO :lol:

Ive been MFC mailed by both the knight and the model. The model seemed to think my issue with her was more about her meeting up with guys on MFC. I told her thats none of my business but she should come clear the air here if she is indeed running a legit raffle. I guess the raffle is over now though?

Mikeythegeek said:
All the points have been made and hopefully, the model in question has learned her lesson.

I'm a skeptic, the only thing I think she learned her lesson on is how to make a more discreet hustle. If she or anyone has a problem with my opinion on this matter they can post here, PM me or front me on MFC directly and talk all the shit they want. I'm no coward about calling BS nor do I care what anyone says about trying to cover this up.

HaileyJade said:

lol, friggin e-thugs with sand in their vagina Hailey. I commend you on calling it like you see it.

ComicOzzie said:
So let me get this straight...

A thread is started complaining about a suspicious-looking raffle

a white knight enters the discussion defending the model and the validity of her raffle

said model abruptly ends her raffle 3 weeks earlier than she originally planned

the white knight ends up being one of the raffle winners!

the white knight and the model both begin hassling the person who started the thread

Nope! Nothing at all fishy about that! :shock:
The one thing I've learned over time is that when one is accused of something and their only reply is to attack the messenger, they're guilty as charged.

Add on to that everything above... yeah, I think this is an open and shut case.

FasterMike said:
HaileyJade said:
This happens alot actually!!! Models do fake raffles and one of their regulars ALWAYS win!! The regular agrees to go along with it and act like the winner. Other people tip but its fixed from the beginning. Ive had models openly admit to doing this. :naughty:

I have been on the receiving end of a "raffle" like this, so it definitely happens.

You never want the prizes anyway unless theyre cupcakes!

amberdawnnude said:
FasterMike said:
HaileyJade said:

You never want the prizes anyway unless theyre cupcakes!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mr_Wilde said:
Mikeythegeek said:
All the points have been made and hopefully, the model in question has learned her lesson.

I'm a skeptic, the only thing I think she learned her lesson on is how to make a more discreet hustle. If she or anyone has a problem with my opinion on this matter they can post here, PM me or front me on MFC directly and talk all the shit they want. I'm no coward about calling BS nor do I care what anyone says about trying to cover this up.

HaileyJade said:

lol, friggin e-thugs with sand in their vagina Hailey. I commend you on calling it like you see it.

If she's sending you messages and posting crap on your wall, clearly she's not all concerned with publicity and all names and links should be reinstated into the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.