AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan Club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Hello, I just reached over 1k subscribers and and want to start a Fan Club but not sure what to charge or what really to include? I see different models having teams that users can join to have stripchat and Knight access etc. So many different options ugh!! Plus how do I add panels? Are they just PPT or Word docs? Is there a place that I can find online that to create them?

Sorry for all the questions!! Mia

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello, I just reached over 1k subscribers and and want to start a Fan Club but not sure what to charge or what really to include? I see different models having teams that users can join to have stripchat and Knight access etc. So many different options ugh!! Plus how do I add panels? Are they just PPT or Word docs? Is there a place that I can find online that to create them?

Congratulations on 1k Subscribers! WELL DONE!! :happy::clap:

Nobody can tell you what your prices should be as this is personal preference and what you feel comfortable with. Regarding what to include in your Fan Club, think of it this way.. Why should a member pay a monthly subscription to you above any other model? What benefits are you offering that Loyal Member to continue to pay for this membership each month? Is it a certain amount of photos/videos that all other non-fanclub members wont be privileged to see? Should you require more assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact me directly charlie@stripchat.com and I would be happy to help further.

How to add panels (see screenshots below):
  • You account menu
  • My Profile
  • + Add Panel
Note: If there is every anything on your profile that you don't know how to do or you see a new feature you haven’t used before, just try it. You can’t break anything on your account and everything is fixable ;)

IMPORTANT INFO: ℹ️
Don’t forget about our FAQs https://stripchat.com/help/ where you can find the answer to nearly anything!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 8.15.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 8.15.42 PM.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 8.13.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 8.13.10 PM.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 8.19.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 8.19.16 PM.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0

Congratulations on over 1K subscribers!!! 👍

This is a topic I'm interested in reading more about too this weekend, even though I'm still 278 followers away.

Upvote 0

Nobody can tell you what your prices should be as this is personal preference and what you feel comfortable with. Regarding what to include in your Fan Club, think of it this way.. Why should a member pay a monthly subscription to you above any other model? What benefits are you offering that Loyal Member to continue to pay for this membership each month? Is it a certain amount of photos/videos that all other non-fanclub members wont be privileged to see? Should you require more assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact me directly charlie@stripchat.com and I would be happy to help further.

• You account menu
  • My Profile
  • + Add Panel
Note: If there is every anything on your profile that you don't know how to do or you see a new feature you haven’t used before, just try it. You can’t break anything on your account and everything is fixable ;)

Don’t forget about our FAQs https://stripchat.com/help/ where you can find the answer to nearly anything!
Wow!! Thank you. I'm just seeing this. I will look through it. I'm new at camming so I have so many questions.

Upvote 0

• You account menu
  • My Profile
  • + Add Panel

Thank you!!! So helpful. I will look this over.

Upvote 0

• You account menu
  • My Profile
  • + Add Panel

So just to be clear we have to create our own panels with text over images via Snapchat or something right?

Upvote 0
So just to be clear we have to create our own panels with text over images via Snapchat or something right?

Images are not required, simple text is fine (use icons/symbols/emojis and bullet points to attract more attention) and in all honesty, as a user i think it's better not using images with text on.
The reason being, many images will resize to fit the panel and then your writing will become small and most times, unreadable, then we (users) constantly have to click images to make it larger so that we can read. We want to just scroll down your profile and read, not have to click everything otherwise it becomes too much having to do this with all profiles.

However if you do decide you want to add text to images or anything else, just look on google for free photo/image editor, there are lots of good free ones.
One thing I will also say regarding this is, try to make the writing visible to read if you do chose to do this, i mean, don't add bright coloured text to a bright photo/image wit fancy/decorative fonts. Again, it all leads back to what I said above, we want to read it not have to spend half hour TRYING to read what is being written - we will simply ignore it all or move on to elsewhere.
("stroke" or "dropshadow" can work wonders on text to help them be a lot more readable).

As for your original question, I think it all depends on what you are personally ok and fine with giving away for each fan tier.
Personally, I am always against a model adding "become my knight for the day/week/month/forever" on their tip menu or fan club rewards/benefits, this usually gets guys who are, in simple terms "jerks".. they are too annoying and rude to everyone else because they bought the right instead of earning it. But obviously this is up to you if it's something you really want, and if it is, then I would suggest only giving it as a PRINCE status, and as soon as they end their fan club membership as PRINCE, you remove the as Knight - unless they genuinely are good and helpful and not rude to your guests/users.

Rewards need to be at least a bit enticing, even if it's only a few videos and photos uploaded in your fans only club.
I see people offering discounts on WhatsApp, SnapChat, Private Shows (usually only private not exclusive private), a free photo sent to them in the PM upon signup (a good thing for this is to ask the new fan member what it is they like best: feet, boobs, ass, pussy, or whatever you want - then give them 1 photo based on their answer)..

Don't worry too much about what other models give, since some will give too much for free and some may (for you and for me) give too little. Look at ideas, improve/change them to your own desire and liking for what you are willing to accept/give.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Congratulations on over 1K subscribers!!! 👍

This is a topic I'm interested in reading more about too this weekend, even though I'm still 278 followers away.
Hey someone else mentioned My Free Cams to me and thought I'd do well on there. What are your thoughts? It seems you're on both. Do you cam to two sites at once?

Upvote 0
Hey someone else mentioned My Free Cams to me and thought I'd do well on there. What are your thoughts? It seems you're on both. Do you cam to two sites at once?

Yes, since MFC is a token site like Stripchat, I think those two sites are great to cam on at the same time. I do it using ShineModel.

I don't want to threadjack this Stripchat thread to rave about MFC, but throughout this forum you'll see posts from me talking about things I love about MFC.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.