AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fancy MFC Profiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2016
How do I make mine fancy like everyone elses?
Ive seen some girls mention having it done by someone else. Im willing to do this but I also know I can do it myself if coached in codes and where to place them lol
HELP!

I can recommend @Miss_Lollipop's Camgirl Toolkit 1000%. Intuitive, customizable, and *very* reasonably priced. It is my go-to when I am working MFC.

there's a thread about profiles above, you'll be surprised by the ways you can make your profile look awesome all by yourself

For my MFC profile, I heavily researched CSS and HTML coding, and I made all of the graphics myself. This was a ridiculous amount of work as I had never done anything along those lines before, I'd say I spent ~30-40 hours on it. I now spend maybe 10 minutes/week updating and 20 min if I need to make an entirely new graphic.

If you don't want to commit the time or effort, you can likely find a member to help you out (some would very much be happy to) or as others have suggested the Cam Girl Toolkit is a great resource that Miss Lollipop has made for the community and really puts your profile into your own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.