AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Camgirl Voices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down LL! Also, AlexandraCole who oddly enough reminds me a lot of Lovely Lemon.

Keithy said:
AlexLady and also when Amber says "Keithy!"
Do you even remember what it sounds like? :think:

Besides following the consensus with Amy/LL having a "Please don't talk to my dad with that voice when I introduce you to him" voice, I like UKGameGirl and think she is awesome.

She's a Brit that I can understand (my fault for being accent deaf) but more importantly, when she switches voices to thank a tipper, I find it priceless and awfully cute. :thumbleft:

Chamaeleon said:
Besides following the consensus with Amy/LL having a "Please don't talk to my dad with that voice when I introduce you to him" voice, I like UKGameGirl and think she is awesome.

She's a Brit that I can understand (my fault for being accent deaf) but more importantly, when she switches voices to thank a tipper, I find it priceless and awfully cute. :thumbleft:

UKGG is probably my all time fave and her "thank-you" is amazing!! Very sincere and genuine!

LL is very soothing I think she should a phone sex operator...

I really love accents so I like hearing Serena/QueenAwesome and Rose (btw is she still camming? havent seen her in a while?) talk as well.

All the votes made me giggle :) Thanks dudes!

I really like Russia4Fun's voice, she has the adorable rusky accent and is a ball of energy, her laugh is infectious and something about her voice just brightens my day!

ElaySmith said:
Chamaeleon said:

UKGG is probably my all time fave and her "thank-you" is amazing!! Very sincere and genuine!

LL is very soothing I think she should a phone sex operator...

I really love accents so I like hearing Serena/QueenAwesome and Rose (btw is she still camming? havent seen her in a while?) talk as well.

Never heard LL, but definitely agree on UKGG and Serena/QueenAwesome. Strangely, I think they are both awesome when they are telling people off, too. The accents just make telling someone to fuck off sound so refined. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.