AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite Netflix shows or movies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obsessed with Black Mirror right now! It's hard to binge watch, though, because every episode is an emotional roller coaster

I was just coming here to rave about Black Mirror, I just finished it and holy shit what an amazing show. It was such a mindfuck and so awesome all at once. Now to search for a new show.

I was just coming here to rave about Black Mirror, I just finished it and holy shit what an amazing show. It was such a mindfuck and so awesome all at once. Now to search for a new show.
I know right! I seriously think about that show everyday. I feel like nothing else compares!

I know right! I seriously think about that show everyday. I feel like nothing else compares!

Yeah I agree, I run out of shows to watch because I don't have cable and just have netflix and hulu plus and I can't believe I never found this show before because it's right up my alley!

I just started watching The OA and I love it so hard. I'm into Fantasy big time and was getting bored with some of the latest stuff that didn't really speak to me. This one is hitting the mark.

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
Sense8
Amelie
Black Mirror
House Of Cards
The Fall and so many more. It really just depends on what sort of faze Im going through at that moment.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
I just watched the whole first season of The Magicians last night it's so goooooood

I got through the third episode and took a break. I liked parts of it but I started feeling like I was watching a Twilight movie. Maybe i will go back to it?

I really liked it as an easy going fast-paced show with strong female characters, but I wouldn't say it's well-written. I devoured it like an easy, fun, action YA novel One thing that bothered me was the main character. The main character is very frustrating and annoying but they kind of play on that aspect a little.

Reactions: TajaEthereal
I've been binge watching Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown. I love it because its more like journalism than a food show, and I find Anthony Bourdain irresistibly sexy. If you like food and learning cool things about different parts of the world I highly recommend. It has a few seasons up on Netflix so its easy to get sucked into.

Yes. She really ties the whole show together. It is lacking that special something when she is gone.
I also like Grimm which I consider the male version of Lost Girl. United States of Tara is a great show about DID. My favorite show about mental health. Weeds is a great ride on Netflix. I have so many others but I would have to consult my list.

I concur, though Ksenia Solo is the star of that show for me. I love the sassy Eastern European women.

Lost Girl isn't on UK Netflix! Man I loved that show!

I really enjoyed Dirk Gently, if you hadnt seen that then look it up, if you have the It Crowd on US Netflix then definitely watch that

Black Books is one of my favourite tv shows! I love the episode with Simon Pegg, those guys just worked so well together.
I'm not even sure if it's still on US Netflix, but Black Books is classic. It's a UK show. I don't have cable so, the first seasons of The Flash and Gotham have been great. Narcos is fantastic. House of Cards is classic. Marco Polo is worth a watch. Orange is the New Black doesn't suck. If you're into anime, Knights of Sidonia is a solid show. If you're really, really into UK humor, Red Dwarf is a fun sci-fi spin. Not really my gig, but, different strokes and all... I'm holding Copper and Peaky Blinders in my back pocket until I get desperate.

I binged The Magicians-and by binge, I mean I watched three episodes a night-and loved it. The acting is sometimes (most of the time) really terrible, but it's basically adult Harry Potter, so I was so down for it! Obviously, I drank Stranger Things as if it were the only water in a desert, and I'm about to start watching The OA, since a bunch of you girls watch it and my mom is obsessed, so I might as well see what the fuss is about.

I binged The Magicians-and by binge, I mean I watched three episodes a night-and loved it. The acting is sometimes (most of the time) really terrible, but it's basically adult Harry Potter, so I was so down for it! Obviously, I drank Stranger Things as if it were the only water in a desert, and I'm about to start watching The OA, since a bunch of you girls watch it and my mom is obsessed, so I might as well see what the fuss is about.
I wanted to watch the magicians so bad. Stranger things does look really good too.

My all time favorites remains "Curb your enthusiasm" though :)

(along with hundreds of others, from "Six feet under" to "Family Guy" or from "Girls" to "House" and "Louie" or "One Mississippi").
I somehow seem to like those with jew actors / characters, although my real life has nothing in common with this religion / ethnicity :)

@Lorelai_Rose have you seen Spaced? Im not sure how well it would work for someone not in th UK as its a lot of pop culture, so im not sure how much carries over, but give it a go!

If anyone wants to watch some religion based shows other than Supernatural... Angel from Hell, Constantine, Dead Like Me, Dominion, Lucifer, Sleepy Hollow, South of Hell, The Good Place, The Messengers... Sorry I know a lot of shows.

Though I realize I left a few good shows off... They just aren't religion based shows.
I really like Witches of East End, Under the Dome, Tut, The Shannara Chronicles, The Librarians, The Blacklist, The 100, Teen Wolf, Supergirl, Stitches, Second Chance, Reign, Once upon a Time, Misfits, Merlin (2008),

Narcos(watched 3 times...)
Breaking Bad(twice)
Lost(twice but is sooooo long)
Grey`s Anatomy(don`t know why i`m keep watching)
House
24legacy
Legion
The Colony
Mom
Fam. Guy
Basically my life is all about food and watching tv shows,when I don`t I watch youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.