AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my all time favorite songs and the Anime Music Video that got me hooked on it.

E Nomine - Mitternacht

Lyrics:
  • Mitternacht!
    Mitternacht!
    Wenn die Gondeln trauer tragen und es hallt der Toten Klagen tief im Nacken das Grauen sitzt
    Wenn die Uhr beginnt zu schlagen kalte, dichte Nebelschwaden berühr'n dich sacht.... ...Mitternacht!
    loca in ferna in nocte loca in ferna in nocte animae in nebula ..Mitternacht!
    media nox obscura nox crudelitas animarum campana sonat duo decies ....Mitternacht!
    media nox obscura nox crudelitas animarum campana sonat duo decies ...Miiiitternaaaaacht!
    Gefriert das Blut dir in den Adern schnürt dir die Angst die Kehle zu hörst du dein Herz und die Glocken schlagen ist es Nacht... ...Mitternacht!
    loca in ferna in nocte loca in ferna in nocte animae in nebula ..Mitternacht!
    media nox obscura nox crudelitas animarum campana sonat duo decies ....Miiiitternaaaaaaaacht!
    media nox obscura nox crudelitas animarum campana sonat duo decies ....Miiiitternaaaaaaaacht!

PS. I tend to like songs where I don't understand the lyrics.

Reactions: wavydavy
This one. Loved this song forever.

Epic Music Mix 3 very good if doing something epic on cam and need to set the mood to awesome!

(actually I've never heard this type of epicness on MFC)

From the Comments
all by Immediate Music
#1 0:00 - 0:48 - With Great Power
#2 0:48 - 1:01 - Lacrimosa
#3 1:01 - 2:00 - Preliator
#4 2:00 - 2:22 - Orchard Of Mines
#5 2:22 - 2:52 - Serenata
#6 2:52 - 3:20 - Blasphemy 2.0
#7 3:20 - 3:39 - Mercutio
#8 3:39 - 3:57 - 4 Horseman 2.0
#9 3:57 - 4:26 - Let It Burn
#10 4:26 - 5:11 - Fahrenheit
#11 5:11 - 6:25 - Spiritus Elektros
#12 6:25 - 6:49 - Liberation!
#13 6:49 - 7:49 - Rising Empire
#14 7:49 - 8:20 - Def Con
#15 8:20 - 8:59 - Ultimatum
#16 8:59 - 9:49 - With Great Power

Just in memory of the recent loss of the great Ronnie Montrose...

A song that made me cry :tearyeyed: the first time I heard it... and also smile because a great friend knew it would be something that would resonate with me... and still does. :thumbup:

I just went through every post here since I just noticed this thread exists (I should venture out the Model Only section more) and I swear I must have thanked at least half the posts, you guys have such great taste in music! I think I had a musicgasm. I'm surprised there's not more Beatles but they will have to wait because I need to post this guy:

From the moment I caught a clip of him on Family Guy I was in love. Oh Conway, why did you have to pass away when I was five? Your eyes, your voice, you melt me in ways I never thought possible.. *swoon*

Had been thinking of this song for the better part of a week before I remembered the album name suddenly about thirty seconds ago. If you've never heard this song is....a trip. Enjoy :lol:

Love the imagery of the lyrics in this song. Plus it ends without about a two minute guitar solo. Red Dirt Country Music at its finest.

This song just is

NerdgasmGirl said:
Had been thinking of this song for the better part of a week before I remembered the album name suddenly about thirty seconds ago. If you've never heard this song is....a trip. Enjoy :lol:

Definitely a trip. Very interesting, won't be buying the album anytime soon. :-D

BoltEyeAm said:
I've been really enjoying this recently.

Too bad there's not a "LOVED IT" button.

Thanks for sharing.

RogueWarrior said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

Definitely a trip. Very interesting, won't be buying the album anytime soon. :-D

The whole album is pretty weird. It's one of the Pink Floyd's strangest. Also includes a song I loved as a kid "Be Careful With That Ax, Eugene"

But, for something totally different:

One of my friends turned me onto this band, I'm digging them so far...

A lot of people give Michael Hutchence credit for his great voice, but perhaps not enough credit for being one of those few white boys that can actually dance.

This quote from wikipedia sums up The Cult quite nicely;

"The band fuses a "heavy metal revivalist" sound with the "pseudo-mysticism ... of The Doors [and] the guitar-orchestrations of Led Zeppelin ... while adding touches of post-punk goth rock"

For me this would have to be the best performance rock video of all time, Ian Astbury busts some moves that would put Jim Morrison or Mick Jagger to shame, and Bill Duffy licks some riffs that are right up there with anything that Jimmy Page has put to disc.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Hmmm! Kate Bush, great artist, beautiful voice and awesome physicality in her performances from years of practise in professional dance (taught by the same interpetive dance teacher as David Bowie), also perhaps one of the best female pop lyricists of all time.

I think this quote from one of her many interviews gives a nice little peek into the window of her soul

"Every female you see at a piano is either Lynsey De Paul, or Carole King. And most male music—not all of it but the good stuff—really lays it on you. It really puts you against the wall and that's what I like to do. I'd like my music to intrude. Not many females succeed with that."

One Kate Bush clip is not enough in my opinion, here is one more clip called Sensual World.

"The song is inspired by Molly Bloom stepping out of the black and white, two-dimensional pages of James Joyce's Ulysses into the real world, and is immediately struck by the sensuality of it all. It was originally supposed to be Molly Bloom's speech (from the end of Ulysses) set to music, but Bush could not secure the rights from the Joyce estate, so she altered it."

She looks gorgeous in this, and the subtle guitar work from David Gilmour from Pink Floyd works beautifully with the irish themed score of it.

Thanks for the thanks Jupiter, good to see a fellow cult fan and fellow aussie here.

While were on the subject of Australia's "Bob Dylan", Paul Kelly. Here is the title track ( with his daughter memphis) of "One night the moon", perhaps the best aussie musical drama ever made.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Kev Carmody and Paul Kelly singing their land rights anthem "From little things big things grow" with a little help from a few friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.