AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

From a very great movie.

Ranger2408 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=Rwz1brn70-Y&gl=US

how do i post a youtubeclip, like you all did :think: ?

I wanted to know this too, but I just figured out how to do it a few minutes ago.

*In the URL for the YouTube video, it will say youtube.com/watch?v=ABUNCHOFLETTERSANDNUMBERS
*Use your cursor to highlight the letters and numbers that follow the 'v=' (DON'T highlight the 'v' and the '='.
*^ Click on that ACF YouTube button shown above the posting area ^.
*Those letters and numbers you highlighted go in between the

For example,

And now the video should be embedded in your forum post like this (see the Teena Marie video I embedded below):

Reactions: Ranger2408
I could easily find favorites to post here all day, but I'll start with this one. My favorite song from one of my favorite bands:

R.E.M. - Fall on Me

By the way, I noticed that a lot of the prior links don't work anymore for various reasons, generally blocked or removed by YouTube. I suggest everyone type in the names of your songs and artists, so we can still see what you picked if this happens.

Reactions: Jolene
current fave video (feel free to mute but look at that ASSSSSS!)
*goodness starts at 44s*

Halestorm - Here's to Us

Love her voice. Love this song.

This song reminds me of riding in the car with my dad. He me hooked on classic music.

And here is a great song from Moral Oral

My favorite anti-love song.

it may predate A Clockwork Orange by about 200 years but I still can never divorce this from the film in my mind, and I'm absolutely okay with that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.