AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feedback on "Louise84"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Anyone spend time with her? Been hanging out with her this morning a bit. Gorgeous brunette from Britain. Great personality, smiles a lot, very genuine.

Doesn't seem like she is used to or receives many sincere compliments such as I render. Everything I said to her produced a genuine shocked look on her face with a smile so bright it could make Ray Charles flinch; like she couldn't believe someone was saying it to her. Dunno how to take that, but I think she was flattered. :dontknow:

Looks to be yet another fun woman to hang with and get to know better. If no one has any experiences, I'll do some recon and report back. [rolls up sleeves and rubs hands together vigorously]

I've seen her around and she is fucking gorgeous. Also you kind of have to keep in mind, your compliments while the nicest I've heard are not what most cam girls are used to. We're more used to hearing "nice tits" or "ur hot". :lol:

I've not seen her but I'm dying to know more. Maybe I'll hop on soon and try and track her down online. :)

Frankie said:
I've seen her around and she is fucking gorgeous. Also you kind of have to keep in mind, your compliments while the nicest I've heard are not what most cam girls are used to. We're more used to hearing "nice tits" or "ur hot". :lol:
Well, I hope the models know my compliments are heartfelt sincerity at it's purest. I suppose once they get to know me a bit, they figure that out. First impressions are tough to judge sometimes.

Amber, she's got limited pics in her profile, but they don't do her justice. Looks way better on cam than in the pictures. One of those women, like many here, that can be fully clothed and your breath is still taken away.

I went and lurked as a guest for a few. She is gorgeous, and accents always make me *squee*!

OK, she's been upgraded to one of Tubby's Angels. Responds to guests, basics, premiums. Her laugh is genuine and sexy. Amazing body, great personality, good sense of humor. Intelligent for sure. Exchanged several PMs over the last few days. Took her on a quickie private to check out the bottom half and she was an epic ball drainer.

This wonderful woman is tubby approved. :dance:

You're doing the Lord's work, Tubb.

Enon said:
You're doing the Lord's work, Tubb.
Just trying to do my part and create a small database of MFC models with reviews I can reference quickly in case some of the guys need feedback. Too many to list in the sig line, so I'm going to compile a database on my computer. Starting off, my friends list had been added once the forum went live and now I'm expanding it to include models that go above and beyond the hoards of hole filling zombies on MFC; you know, real women. I'm developing a protocol to keep things as organized and fair as possible and there are specific areas I'm looking towards being a good overall character judge of a model. I'll see how it plays out. If the community can benefit from it, then I'm all for it.

Each review will be probably a one to two week length of time, so as to get a better, consistent picture. Not a quick and dirty review, but actually spend several hours in free chat as well as several group and private shows, depending on if the model does one, other, both, etc. The reviews will be more in depth as there are several points I'm taking into consideration into the overall experience yet trying to keep it fun for both involved.

Last night I introduced myself to the next model I'm going to review, so when it's time, I will figure out how to share the review. This will all be at my expense and time, so bear with me as I also have a family that needs me and a business to run as well. Things will be slow for the first few reviews until I get a schedule down and then they will hopefully be weekly in nature. Few things I have to run past Amber as well.

I have thought of getting a website up to host the content at least; there's several blogs and similar sites already in place that do the same thing, but it's an idea I've been tossing around for a few weeks. It will be MFC models only as that's all I cruise right now and don't see reason to change that. It's going to be more of a text review but will have a small spreadsheet portion of format for yes/no/depends type of answers. Spreadsheets are great for a reference, but this will be more personal of a review. I haven't gotten the final format down yet. I don't know if it's going to be an actual website or simply blog format. Still have to shop around for an adult friendly host. :think:

Some of the things are "mention only" such as if background music is present and if so what genres are played and/or available, etc. Things like that and specific activities involved in shows will be mentioned but will not reflect the review in any way, ie if a model doesn't do anal or can't squirt it will be mentioned but will not be considered in the determination in any way, shape, form, or persuasion.

Nothing done in the group or private shows will be done to make the model uncomfortable in any way. It's their call on everything that occurs.

Groups will most likely be the spur of the moment things, like a group starts I'll jump in and watch. The model takes the lead, does whatever, and I just enjoy. Private shows will be scheduled ahead of time so they have time to prepare and such for certain things. If they are comfortable doing anything involving anal insertion, they have time before hand to warm up, as it's not like a light switch and I don't want to force anything or allow them to get hurt or discomforted. I'm hoping the private shows can be done off their normal schedule so I'm not them up from their fan base. Maybe on one of their normal "off" days, we can take an hour or so for a private show, that sort of thing.

Well, it's getting close.

The domain has been bought and registered. I've got 3 web pages built (lots of text) that will include the welcome page, a criteria page, and a tips for models page.

The criteria page will go into details of the review method step by step. The tips for models page will be based on my post from an earlier thread today and I will be seeking additional input from the models and the forum congregation at a later date to expand on it as needed.

Each model will have their own page review. No nude pics will be on the site. The raciest it will be is a thong pic showing the butt cheeks. There will be no exposed genitalia or nipples, no toys displayed, nothing. Just the model and a background. The site won't be about the pictures but the content.

The domain is listed in my sig line here, with Amber's permission, and the twitter following is @tubbysangels which is open to all who want to follow it for site specific things. When a new review is posted, I will tweet it. I don't plan on following anyone with that account so it will be an outbound media source only.

The site content is set to launch this Saturday the 20th. Cross your fingers, my first time with FTP. :pray:

I'd just like to echo Tubbys comments. I've been a member on MFC for longer than i care to remember, and i have never met a more genuine model than Louise84. She makes everyone welcome, and treats guests, basics and members all the same. She talks to you as if you were a friend, is always up for a laugh and a joke, and has the most stunning eyes you will ever see. Louise84 has become my addiction, for which there is no known cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.