AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
What is this this fetish called??

farrah_388.jpg

coming013.JPG

coming004.JPG

It's called ZOMG FUCKIN HAWT!!!!!

Actually called Cosplay or costume play...or even Superhero fetishism Check out the link :) http://www.superherofetish.com/

There is seriously a fetish for everything. One that kinda confused me: seatbelt fetish. Dude wanted pictures of me, completely clothed, wearing my seatbelt. I guess it had something to do with him knowing I was safe or something to that end. Quite interesting.

Reactions: gankmylane
when i was working for flirt i got a guy with a nose fetish.. and for some strange reason (i hate my nose its thick and big) he loved mine.. he could spend hours in my room just if my face was in view..
i didnt understand it then.. and i still dont.. whats sexy about a nose?

Ha, nose fetishes are odd, I mean I don't judge but I just don't get it :think:

I once had a guy who took me private so I could blow my nose really hard in a tissue and show it to him!! :shock:

He was really nice and polite though, easiest private ever.

Mealymouthed said:
Ass Worship, totally the best fetish! :twisted:
THIS

Enon, I really respect that you posted that. Thank you. ^.^

I get the intimacy value of it, too.

LadyLuna said:
Enon, I really respect that you posted that. Thank you. ^.^

I get the intimacy value of it, too.

You're welcome? I suppose? :)

CannaMiss said:
Burping fetish? I've had multiple people take me private to watch me burp, I never thought that skill would come in handy.

Also watching me to a breast exam on myself.

You're so lucky. I have never been able to make myself burp =( How lame is it I don't even care about for fetishes...just in general

Bocefish said:
What is this this fetish called??

farrah_388.jpg

coming013.JPG

coming004.JPG

If they weren't in a bondage situation and you ran into them at an anime, comic or sci-fi convention, it would be called cosplay. A lot of people devote all of their free time to their costumes for these events (I used to have a few friends who were crazy for it). They seem to enjoy themselves a lot and it's all good, clean fun.

However, if you were at one of those conventions and you were charming/cute/handsome enough and/or also dressed up, I suspect it wouldn't take much to convince an awful lot of them to roleplay something similar to these pics behind closed doors.

So I'd just call it cosplay either way :p

I have an interest in a ton of things fetishy, the aesthetics, especially. The wife and I have been exploring the S&M world for the past two years and we've discovered things we like and dislike and eve realized that things we already do, which we didn't consider having a dominance aspect, were in fact a bit power exchange. In our exploration we've met all kinds of people with all kinds of fetishes and I fucking love it.

Personally, I'm into fire play and electro-play. I've dabbled with needles and plan to do more, but as an artist, I have to work out something that looks worthy of photography. But to me these things are more experiences rather than fetishes, though I have always thought of self-immolation.

The only thing I can really think of that I could consider a fetish, as it turns me on every time, is the scent of my wife's pussy. I've smelled others and it just hasn't been the same with maybe one exception. But there's something about that scent that just revs my engine.

Lately I have been growing in my sexual dominance of her, because that's what she likes. The down side is we aren't always on the same page so when I try something I know she likes, but she's looking for something else at that time- it can be a little frustrating. But through her I've learned that asphyxiation and rape-play are probably the two most common turn-ons/ fetishes for women.

Stay:
Safe. Sane (relatively). Consensual.

I understood that the particular fetish of girls dressing like super heroes was called Super Heroines. I knew a guy who was really into this. There are a ton of comics about this as well. Usually really large breasted women who end up getting stuck in bondage situations where villains fuck them, use dildos on them, and a variety of other things.

Some of it was good, but as it all essentially amounted to rape I wasn't too fond of it.

Always wanted to be a super hero though.

lordmagellan said:
Personally, I'm into fire play and electro-play. I've dabbled with needles and plan to do more, but as an artist, I have to work out something that looks worthy of photography. But to me these things are more experiences rather than fetishes, though I have always thought of self-immolation.
I can light my nipples on fire... ;)

Reactions: camstory
i guess my fetish would be high heels and getting taken. i LOVE it when bj just takes me. especially if we're fooling around and he says he has to have something right now and just does it. i guess that can be boiled down to a rape fetish but i'm only this way with him. if any other man tried to do it i'd flip and probably rip his nuts off. if i'm with another woman though then i really like to be the dom. :/ i'm all sorts of switched up. lol.

Soles - The tops of feet and toes don't do anything, but the soles do. I love how the skin colour changes from tanned/dark to pale and light on the sole. I also like the creases and how light reflects differently depending on how the foot is flexed. I've seen videos of soles being lightly caned as part of BDSM play and that just drives me crazy in a good way.

Palms - Same thing with soles. Notice how the skin on the palms of your hands is lighter than on the backs? Fingers and long nails don't do anything for me though, in fact long nails are actually a turn off.

Dark hair with pale skin - This started when I discovered gothic metal band Lacuna Coil. Their singer, Cristina Scabbia has gotta be one of the most beautiful women walking the face of the planet.

cristina-scabbia4.jpg

Since then, I've found that I've been attracted to women with dark hair (black or dark brown) and pale skin. A slight tan is ok, but too tanned and you get the Latina look which isn't the same.

Jebbaz said:
I guess I'm a little strange in my fetish. I normally dont get turned on by much of anything (as I have previously said) but one thing I know turns me on, domination. I know its a little weird, but it actually gets weirder. I'm the utmost gentlemen in life, I strive to be the best nice guy I can be in my day to day life, and I have a habit of being overly nice and polite to women, its just the way I was raised. But in the bed room, I like to dominate women. I don't know why, its just something thats turns me on, being in control. It's just.... thrilling. But here's where it gets even creepier, I switch roles when I'm with a man. I prefer to be the submissive one with a man. I don't quite understand why this is, but I know that weak men turn me off, and strong women (you should know what I mean by this by the context of the post) also turn me off. This is only during sex, its a whole different (couple of) side(s) to me.
Im like that i am very submissive with men but have the urge to be dominant when I am with a woman :)

Eva_ChangeN said:
Speaking of dominance, anyone else like being choked ONLY during sex/foreplay? I'm not talking about blacking out or leaving marks...just basic oxygen deprivation during fun time. I LOVE IT! I had to teach the hubby how to do it, he was really scared, but I had a friend that was into it and he taught me how to have fun with it, without "hurting" someone. BEWARE-you CAN possibly have more or less brain damage than you started with LOL but seeing stars while your almost climaxing is GREAT to me :D

I dont like to be chacked as much with hands though. I like ropes or straps things like that. I love the lightheadedness you get from it :)

RainbowBryte said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
Speaking of dominance, anyone else like being choked ONLY during sex/foreplay? I'm not talking about blacking out or leaving marks...just basic oxygen deprivation during fun time. I LOVE IT! I had to teach the hubby how to do it, he was really scared, but I had a friend that was into it and he taught me how to have fun with it, without "hurting" someone. BEWARE-you CAN possibly have more or less brain damage than you started with LOL but seeing stars while your almost climaxing is GREAT to me :D

I dont like to be chacked as much with hands though. I like ropes or straps things like that. I love the lightheadedness you get from it :)
The wife is really into asphyxiation whether by choking or covering her mouth. We started down the kinky road because I told her if she wanted to pursue this and rougher things, I wanted to learn safe techniques. Now, if she's not 'feeling it' I just grab her by the throat and she's wet to her knees.

But like Eva's hubby, I was frightened at first and had to learn so I wouldn't kill a bitch.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
lordmagellan said:

update... :-D

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.”
--Fred Shero​

Attachments

• Match Fire (2).jpg
    Match Fire (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 87
lordmagellan said:
I have an interest in a ton of things fetishy, the aesthetics, especially. The wife and I have been exploring the S&M world for the past two years and we've discovered things we like and dislike and eve realized that things we already do, which we didn't consider having a dominance aspect, were in fact a bit power exchange. In our exploration we've met all kinds of people with all kinds of fetishes and I fucking love it.

The only thing I can really think of that I could consider a fetish, as it turns me on every time, is the scent of my wife's pussy. I've smelled others and it just hasn't been the same with maybe one exception. But there's something about that scent that just revs my engine.

Lately I have been growing in my sexual dominance of her, because that's what she likes. The down side is we aren't always on the same page so when I try something I know she likes, but she's looking for something else at that time- it can be a little frustrating. But through her I've learned that asphyxiation and rape-play are probably the two most common turn-ons/ fetishes for women.

Stay:

I'm more of a RACK girl myself. :p
Anyway, fireplay! I'm a fan. :)
Here's a picture of a lovely lady lighting my back on fire at a dungeon. Eee! Starrr!

5986789412_a35665a55d.jpg

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Tristyn said:
lordmagellan said:

Stay:

Here's a picture of a lovely lady lighting my back on fire at a dungeon. Eee! Starrr!

5986789412_a35665a55d.jpg

I wanna play with you! :mrgreen:

Reactions: camstory
Tristyn said:
lordmagellan said:

Stay:

And a lovely rack it is, Tristyn. ;)
Oh wait! You meant RACK. Sorry.

The more I read about that the more I identify with it. Especially considering the things I do- I was fucking water boarded, for Odin's sake!
Although, after reading the wikipage (I couldn't, for the life of me, remember the acronym), I may have to consider myself a bit of a PRICK. :lol:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
lordmagellan said:

update... :-D

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.”
--Fred Shero​
What exactly is going on there, Red? I can't tell what's burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.