AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finally something good

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Girls today I kicked myself and asked my agent that I want to quit Livecam.com and go back to Streamate.com.
I guess the agent wanted to get rid of me, as I was constantly annoying that they paid me little money and there were no rewards that they never paid me.
I'm tired of dealing with the fact that they owe me money, so I asked politely today and was told that they won't cause me any problems. I can easily cancel the Livecam.com account at the agency and start on Streamate.com.
But just to be sure, I'll keep the emails that they let me do it. It is written in my contract that I have to wait 1 year.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Hello, prizenka! Please let me know if you need any help in setting up your new account on Streamate!

Upvote 0
Ahoj, prizenko! Pokud budete potřebovat pomoc s nastavením svého nového účtu na Streamate, dejte mi prosím vědět!
Děkuji za vaší pomoc. Pokud budu potřebovat pomoc, určitě se na vás obrátím. Nyní čekám na odpověď od Streamate.com, kdy si budu moci otevřít nový účet.

Upvote 0
Děkuji za vaší pomoc. Pokud budu potřebovat pomoc, určitě se na vás obrátím. Nyní čekám na odpověď od Streamate.com, kdy si budu moci otevřít nový účet.
Thank you for your help. If I need help I will definitely turn to you. I am now waiting for an answer from Streamate.com when I can open a new account.

• Hugs
Reactions: IzabelaStreamate
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.