AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Camgirl (Or Guy) Crush Ever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was JoleneBrody. It was a few years ago though, but she was definitely one of my first lady-crushes in this scene.
I like dudes exclusively, but don't watch camdudes so no comment on them.
I'm awash in a sea of gleeeeeeeee!

I was in awe of Elisadeathnaked on Chaturbate and I'm pretty sure she's the first model I tipped. First time I saw her she was riding a strap on dildo attached to a mannequin that had a storm trooper helmet on. You don't forget that.

She's blocked females so I never notice when shes on now though.

From Peeping Moes back at the turn of the millenium...it was ShannyCam. Then it turned out we used the same text kink site....and I actually was 'friends' with her!

From CamWhores.com, it was Babyslave. I still miss her.

From MFC, LovelyLemon

I honestly never thought I'd ever crush on any camgirls, being all 'the inaccessible girl that lives in the monitor' and such. I was wrong. First model @ mfc that I crushed on, was an adorable studio girl that went by the name of Sherlyn. She went indy a handful of years ago, changed her nic a couple of times and then finally moved on to her own business.

Mine was 1kinkyvicky offa CB. Romanian studio model who bought a wee 1 bed place and started working from home. Cammed to fund an engineering masters. Was actually quite a dick, but sooo cool and sexy that shit got forgiven

kati3katt

A Canadian Redhead on Ifreinds, over 15 years ago. I do not remember her name. Gorgeous long red hair, a phenomenal toosh. Very athletic build, was a lot of fun to chat with.

This thread actually makes me sad as pathetic as that sounds. There was a model I used to play with all the time called DeltaV. She was so utterly and absolutely elegant. She would lounge in free chat stroking her belly and mumbling what she was feeling to all the members. Her voice was so noir and sophisticated. And in the numerous times I took her private, she instantly turns into a bubbly, giggling doll willing to explore my navel fetish to the fullest. She was tall, gorgeous legs, black hair, slender, and I'm gonna stop, she was BEAUTIFUL. Sad that I can't find her on any site anymore :(

UK Gamer Girl! I have never seen a camgirl so completely real and down-to-earth. She was hysterically funny and genuine. She was the first camgirl I ever watched and I would just have to tune in to see what craziness she was up to that day (usually frying bacon sandwiches in the nude and trash talking the room)

I can't remember her nick anymore, but there was this lovely blonde czech girl on Sexxxychat eons ago... I liked her a lot. I think her name was Zdenka but I'm not sure, it's been 12-13 years at least.

Then there's the current girl I have a huge crush on and who has invited me to meet her. Not going to name names though.

PrincessLeia (she changed her name before she quit to KeyserSoze) & AthenaHollow, both are now retired & they both inspired and motivated me to even fill out the forms to be able to log on MFC for the first time and I definitely developed a crush on 'em both. :hilarious::bag:

Man so many of my original favorites no longer cam. But my original crush on MFC was probably joscelynrae followed by mysexykate/mynursekate.

Aspen Rae :h:

Aspen is amazing, and so damn inspiring... Can't say I have a crush on her. But, I do admire her, and have a hell of a lot of respect for her due to her dedication and desire in all aspects of her life. She's fun to interact with in her room.

For me, I'd have to say kateelife. But, it was long before I signed up for mfc that I first saw pics/vids of her. Have only been in her room a few times since I've been on mfc due to her erratic cam schedule.

Can't say I have a crush on anyone now. Many models I like and enjoy, along with their rooms.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
NicePeter - he's gone on to do amazing things on YouTube, but I miss him being stoned out of his gourd after delivering Thai food while making up songs on Stickam. Maybe this Cammunity will bring a bit of that back with more open horizons for expression.

Before he was an Epic Rap battler he was a crowd pleaser. Then he went and turned that into a second version of his career.

I like a lot of models, but no crushes. Inspired by many

Last edited:
brina_ was the first camgirl I watched! this was like 4/5 years ago when her camscore was like 2k or something. she inspired me because she was petite and she had a lively room and i was always insecure when i was younger about my lack of boobs haha. and i found her super super pretty.

next was MJ. I love how chill her room always is. :inlove:
also she made me realize nn camming can be successful !

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Ava_ was my first camgirl crush. This was right around the time I first started camming at eighteen. I would follow her on Tumblr and watch her shows. She inspired me to be myself when broadcasting. Also, I felt she eased some of the insecurities that I struggled with during that time. I'm so happy that she is returning now.

Status
Not open for further replies.