AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Day Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysAngel

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2019
polyalpha.io
Twitter Username
@MysAngelRose
MFC Username
MysAngelRose
Chaturbate Username
MysAngel
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/MysAngelRose/
Hi everyone. I would like some insight on a situation and hopefully this is the right place for it. I just started camming. Actually had my first day on CB and I used obs. When I started streaming, I had 0 followers. I was on for a little over 2 hours. However, no one popped in the room, not 1. I was watching carefully. I know this comes with patience and consistency. Don’t worry, I’m gonna hit it hard come this week and hopefully get some luck. Anyway, when I got off streaming, I had 5 followers. This is kinda confusing as I know no one showed up in my room, and they weren’t there at the start of my stream but I saw it after I got off. Why is that? I’m not sure if someone could explain that. Sorry, I’m still trying to learn all about CB and camming. Thanks.

You can follow someone from the main screen. You just click on the star in the corner. Keep plugging away! You’ll get there. But also, if you show zero viewers, refresh your room. Sometimes there’s a glitch and you can’t see them.

Upvote 0
You can follow someone from the main screen. You just click on the star in the corner. Keep plugging away! You’ll get there. But also, if you show zero viewers, refresh your room. Sometimes there’s a glitch and you can’t see them.
Ah I didn’t know about the star thing. Thanks. I did refresh my page a few times and nothing happened. I’ll keep trying though. Thanks.

Upvote 0
There is a glitch that sometimes happens where the model can’t see any users or chat in her room. Refreshing fixes it. Next time you broadcast if you have 0 users in the room for a while hit “refresh”
I did refresh a few times and nothing happened. That’s why I didn’t know what was up. I’ll keep trying through. Thanks.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I highly recommend creating a new account to get the "new" tag somehow... do some reasearch, it's possible. First week promotion is super important, gives you so much exposure and might be crucial to your career.
How does that work? Do I have to go through the verification process again or just reach out to support?

Upvote 0
I highly recommend creating a new account to get the "new" tag somehow... do some reasearch, it's possible. First week promotion is super important, gives you so much exposure and might be crucial to your career.
Also, I thought if we create a new account, we still wouldn’t get new model status again. That’s just I’ve been reading.

Upvote 0
Also, I thought if we create a new account, we still wouldn’t get new model status again. That’s just I’ve been reading.

You would get new model status afaik. The process would be the exact same as as before, just upload the same required documents and fill out the payment information form.

Last edited:
Reactions: mira_leo
Upvote 0
You would get new model status afaik. The process would be the exact same as as before, just upload the same required documents and fill out the payment information form.
Ok the reason I ask is because I’ve been seeing both thing on here from other posts. I saw a post a couple of days ago of someone who try to create a new account and didn’t get the new model status again.

Upvote 0
Update on my "new model" status. So I missed the opportunity to use it b/c right when I signed up, a lot of things started happening and I couldn't start right away. So I recently reached out to support and explain my situation and asked if they were able to reset my status. and guess what...they did. They were so understanding. OMG they are amazing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.