AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

first day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblegum3

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 25, 2014
profiles.myfreecams.com
So Today my first day on this forums and I have alot of question. I been a model on mfc for around 8 month and I have a shitty cam score (400) I heard this wed site can help to bring more people to my wedcam shows. so model dose this wed site help out at all or is it a waste of time? Next question how do I post a picture or edit my page on here? last question for now is what ACF Score and how do I get a higher score?

Welcome to the forum :hello2:

This isn't really an advertising place, I think the reason people say it will get you more traffic is because there are a lot of tips & tricks you can learn (if you poke around you'll find threads on how to be more successful, earn more tokens, etc). There are also MFC members on here who might come visit you in your room. But it's mostly a place to chat & hang out with other models and members...if you're coming in strictly for advertising, it would probably be a waste of time for you.

ACF score is explained here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/acfscores.php

ETA: Also I just looked at your MFC profile - just a heads up that rating/admiring does not help your camscore! Only tokens do!

Thanks you. once I guy told me if I didn't flash or go on skype with him for free he would go on here and talk alot of shit and no one would ever come to my room again. So this place doesn't that much power right? Do you know how I can add a photo on here?

This is a community for cam girls and cam site members to interact, so you may find a few people who will visit you on cam by being a part of the threads and discussions here.

But my advice is to work on your English skills a little bit first. It's a little hard to understand and relate with the way you currently communicate.

There's a "how to" post in the announcements section at the top of the forum list that will help you learn how to use this site.

bubblegum3 said:
Thanks you. once I guy told me if I didn't flash or go on skype with him for free he would go on here and talk alot of shit and no one would ever come to my room again. So this place doesn't that much power right? Do you know how I can add a photo on here?
In my experience, guys who talk shit about models on here don't carry much weight with models or other members, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.