AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time Sex, with or without condom?--Is it something you wanted,, to have or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_pilya_

Cam Model
Sep 30, 2017
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
_pilya_
Interesting topic we had in my room, well for me it was very interesting. Someone ask me if condom was used when i had sex for the first time? Well, the guest obviously didn't read my bio or else he wouldn't have asked the question, because I lack this experience in my life, But it did became the topic in my room.

* Do you remember the first time you had sex, was a condom used?
* Aside from protection from STD, and obvious reason a condom is used, is there brand that enhance the feeling for male and female?

I know one day, all replies here will quickly rush to my head and a decision will be made to have or not.
thank you, in advance.

First time I had sex, yes a condom was used. I felt no pleasure or anything and it was rather boring lol. The condom was used for pregnancy/sti protection.

Now-+10 years later me and my partner have tried those condom multipacks that supposedly enhanced pleasure-neither of us were impressed by any of them. Got an IUD & prefer getting jizzed in lol.

Edit: My bf says the best one was trojan ultra thin
The worst one I tried was the trojan twisted style-It basically hurt

Last edited:
Reactions: _pilya_
The first time, yes a condom was used. It's a really good idea, especially if you're not on birth control and you don't want kids yet (or ever). I only had sex once before I met my husband. My husband and I ditched condoms after about a week, and that month I got pregnant. After that we still did pull out method for 2.5 years, until we conceived our son. After the birth of our son I got an IUD as soon as possible. I wouldn't recommend going without any protection unless you are 100% sure you are okay with any possible things that could happen.

We both hate condoms so an IUD was a great option for us.

My first time was with a condom, and was very awkward and boring as we both were virgins. Typical from what I've gathered in like conversations.

As to condoms, the ones I've found with best feeling is the Trojan Bareskin. Very thin, almost like not wearing one. But, I don't like wearing one if I don't have to as I have a vasectomy (surgical cut/coterizing). When I do, it's usually with a new partner as I don't know her history.

No, the first time I had straight sex I didn't use a condom. He pulled out, I mean I know it doesn't always work, but I was young and stupid and thought I was invincible. Lol. I've never used any type of protection with my old girlfriends, but now that I'm older and wiser I cringe at how careless I was. I'm lucky that nothing bad happened, but it could have.

The first time, yes a condom was used. It's a really good idea, especially if you're not on birth control and you don't want kids yet (or ever). I only had sex once before I met my husband. My husband and I ditched condoms after about a week, and that month I got pregnant. After that we still did pull out method for 2.5 years, until we conceived our son. After the birth of our son I got an IUD as soon as possible. I wouldn't recommend going without any protection unless you are 100% sure you are okay with any possible things that could happen.

We both hate condoms so an IUD was a great option for us.

Thanks, thats my mind set is to have protective sex, but i've always thought of how it feels naturally. I guess ill have to put that off till later and go with being safe.

I also noticed most have replied, the first time wasn't all that due to inexperience or being at a young age..I guess it will get better in time? How about working on cam, I always wonder the long term effect? I notice now my period cycle isn't the same, Sorry maybe too much info here, but also curious.

Thanks, thats my mind set is to have protective sex, but i've always thought of how it feels naturally. I guess ill have to put that off till later and go with being safe.

I also noticed most have replied, the first time wasn't all that due to inexperience or being at a young age..I guess it will get better in time? How about working on cam, I always wonder the long term effect? I notice now my period cycle isn't the same, Sorry maybe too much info here, but also curious.

Always be safe whenever possible. The difference between with/without from a guy's perspective is near night an day except with the untra thin condoms as has been mentioned. I've tried ribbed, and textured condoms at a request from someone I was with. No difference to me. But, she said felt different. So, perhaps experiment with some you like when the time comes for them. Also, given that there are "accidents" that happen, it might also be worthwhile looking into birthcontrol for yourself if you don't have issues with it due to different views such as religion, etc.

It can get better over time. But, I've also found that age doesn't necessarily equate to experience.

Fuck yeah I used a condom. It was 2007 and teen pregnancy was all the rage. My best friend had a baby at 14, and I saw the struggles she went through.

My exboyfriend didn't like that and thought the pull out method was more efficient. After we broke up his new girlfriend went along with his idea of pull out method, and she found herself quickly pregnant. I remember him crying about it to me and all I can say is this is why I made you wear a condom.

No, but every time after: withdrawing is a difficult and a scary thing as a teen when you mess it up. Luck was on our side... I think.

So, this is going to be a somewhat hilarious rant.

First off, I was 20 before I had my first date and being the person I am I had that shit planned. Plan was our first date was the zoo and I knew it would be sunny so we'd both be wearing Sun glasses. Knowing that and the fact that he's 6' and I'm 4'9" I realized that if he tried to kiss me from a standing position his glasses would fall off and things would be awkward. This thought occurred to me DAYS before our first date soooo I made a plan. Kiss him for the first time before we get out of the car for our date.

Yeah, it was full Rom-com dramatic too. Wait until he reached for the car door, stop him, THEN go for the kiss.

Inexperienced me didn't realize what I caused. In a very embarrassed voice Mr. Nerd tells me "Umm, I'm gonna need a minute before I get out of the car." Boners are a THING!?

Without realizing what I was implying I ask: "Wanna just go back to your place and play video games?" Dude, I suggested Netflix and Chill before it was a thing. We go back to his place and heavy petting ensues before he realizes he doesn't have any condoms. It's Florida in Summer so it's pouring rain but he runs out to buy some. In his virginal state of gonna-get-laid panic he buys "Extra Strength" condoms.

Comes back. More heavy petting. Then THREE HOURS of desperation fucking. I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. It was amazing, insane, carnal sex. We broke his bed and at one point he accidentally tossed me off the bed, he was so crazed. I thought I was a sex goddess driving his madness.

A FUCKING YEAR later he reveals to me: "That condom was so thick I could have slammed my dick in a car door and not felt it. I faked my orgasm."

MOTHERFUCKER faked his first orgasm with me.

But yes, we used a condom first time. As a poly couple, if I choose to fuck a dick haver the rule is to have both current STD test results AND always use a condom but so far that's only happened once.

So, this is going to be a somewhat hilarious rant.

First off, I was 20 before I had my first date and being the person I am I had that shit planned. Plan was our first date was the zoo and I knew it would be sunny so we'd both be wearing Sun glasses. Knowing that and the fact that he's 6' and I'm 4'9" I realized that if he tried to kiss me from a standing position his glasses would fall off and things would be awkward. This thought occurred to me DAYS before our first date soooo I made a plan. Kiss him for the first time before we get out of the car for our date.

Yeah, it was full Rom-com dramatic too. Wait until he reached for the car door, stop him, THEN go for the kiss.

Inexperienced me didn't realize what I caused. In a very embarrassed voice Mr. Nerd tells me "Umm, I'm gonna need a minute before I get out of the car." Boners are a THING!?

Without realizing what I was implying I ask: "Wanna just go back to your place and play video games?" Dude, I suggested Netflix and Chill before it was a thing. We go back to his place and heavy petting ensues before he realizes he doesn't have any condoms. It's Florida in Summer so it's pouring rain but he runs out to buy some. In his virginal state of gonna-get-laid panic he buys "Extra Strength" condoms.

Comes back. More heavy petting. Then THREE HOURS of desperation fucking. I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. It was amazing, insane, carnal sex. We broke his bed and at one point he accidentally tossed me off the bed, he was so crazed. I thought I was a sex goddess driving his madness.

A FUCKING YEAR later he reveals to me: "That condom was so thick I could have slammed my dick in a car door and not felt it. I faked my orgasm."

MOTHERFUCKER faked his first orgasm with me.

But yes, we used a condom first time. As a poly couple, if I choose to fuck a dick haver the rule is to have both current STD test results AND always use a condom but so far that's only happened once.

WOW!!! Thank you for this, I am thinking sex after marriage as a golden rule. I planned and played it out to the minute details in my head how it will be. Since its after marriage of course i want it to be unprotected, but I been have been having good deep thoughts about my future partner in life's past history? Do I need his medical history, would it be awkward if i ask to test for STD before marriage or should I put "trust" because now I'm married, if anything happens we will face it together..argh!
Another thing driving me crazy is work! Its 9 months now and i tend to get further and further with my experience and sometimes it drives me crazy! I wonder has someone actually gone through this experience working in front of a cam and not have sex? BTW thanks for all the replies!!!

Damn girl, never thought id meet a virgin cam girl. I honestly dont think I would have been able to do the job before i lost my virginity, i would have been waaay too awkward (well, more awkward then i already am lol)

I used a condom when I first had sex, it was awkward and it hurt. I was 17 and had no idea what i was doing and neither did the guy. In my experience since then I dont find types of condoms really have an impact on the sex itself. That could just be me though, sex isnt really that important to me since i cant orgasm from just penetration. (sorry for the tmi haha)

Damn girl, never thought id meet a virgin cam girl. I honestly dont think I would have been able to do the job before i lost my virginity, i would have been way too awkward (well, more awkward then i already am lol)

I used a condom when I first had sex, it was awkward and it hurt. I was 17 and had no idea what i was doing and neither did the guy. In my experience since then I dont find types of condoms really have an impact on the sex itself. That could just be me though, sex isnt really that important to me since i cant orgasm from just penetration. (sorry for the tmi haha)

I never thought I'd be working in front of a cam too, but job options around my area is very limited. I could work 2 weeks on a vanilla job, and make the same on a day's earning on cam. Now, about work, im silly at best, and had to quickly learn, this forum thought me more in a short time.
Glad you shared your experience, I'm relieved and getting comfort to all the sharing everyone is doing. It has been hard working, especially some of my good contributors have requested things i cannot perform, but they were warned on my bio, and same time I tell them what i can and cannot do, glad alot stays, some dont, and 2 i had to block for being insistent just because they say they will tip big.

I used a condom for all my early sex because I wasn't on birth control yet. Most of it ranged from "meh, didn't hurt" to "I think I might have gotten close?" The guys I was with were quite a bit older, so you'd think they would have been better, but I was also inexperienced and pretty nervous, so who knows.

When I got my first serious bf, we used condoms for most of the first year until I went on the pill. At that point, neither of us had ever had unprotected sex, so we figured it was safe to just go for it without getting tested. It turned out alright, although we probably should have gotten tested just in case. We were very sexually compatible, and I enjoyed myself with and without the condom, although without is definitely better.

When I met my (now ex) husband, we tried using a condom at first. The very first time, we ended up literally fucking all night. I remember being bent over the couch watching the sun rise and thinking "This is awesome! And ridiculous! I think I might die..." To be fair, we had been drinking, so that probably wasn't helping in terms of him cumming. We eventually gave up, took a nap, and then went for pancakes. Later there was testing and we abandoned the condoms. It went WAY better for both of us after that.

During the course of our open marriage, there were a few times that I skipped condom use (usually due to excessive drinking) and really should not have. It was always with people whose histories I knew, and nothing bad happened, but I immediately regretted it every time. I do NOT recommend subjecting yourself to that level of guilt and fear.

In my current primary relationship, we are fluid monogamous, meaning that there is a small group of people that we fuck without condoms, and everyone in the group has been tested and uses protection with anyone outside the group. We were smart enough to get tested before fucking for the first time, so we never had to use protection. I'll be honest - I would probably cry if I had to use a condom with this guy because going without is soooooo fucking good.

Personally, I'd say always have backup birth control (condoms fail) and get tested even if you're married and both virgins. STDs can come from all sorts of things, sometimes people lie about their past, and you just never know. Better to put your minds at ease first and then happily enjoy the glorious feeling of bareback sex.

As far as condom brands, I'm a fan of Skyn. They are latex-free, seem super duper thin, and appear to fit well. I haven't heard any complaints from partners. It isn't the same as going condom-free, but I don't think we usually have that luxury in the modern world anymore.

When I was younger I wasn't overly smart (not like I am now! R-right?) so the first few times I did the bedtime-hump-and-spurt there was no protection at all. The thought of there being little teenage Bobs and Bobettes running around that I'm unaware of does at times send a chill down my spine.

WOW!!! Thank you for this, I am thinking sex after marriage as a golden rule. I planned and played it out to the minute details in my head how it will be. Since its after marriage of course i want it to be unprotected, but I been have been having good deep thoughts about my future partner in life's past history? Do I need his medical history, would it be awkward if i ask to test for STD before marriage or should I put "trust" because now I'm married, if anything happens we will face it together..argh!
Another thing driving me crazy is work! Its 9 months now and i tend to get further and further with my experience and sometimes it drives me crazy! I wonder has someone actually gone through this experience working in front of a cam and not have sex? BTW thanks for all the replies!!!

I don't think it would be awkward to ask for STD testing. If they get squirrelly about it just remind them that STDs aren't always transmitted via sex. You just want to protect yourself and your body. You can trust someone completely but what they don't know, they can't tell you. As for experience on cam...I think you'll find that the type of pleasure and they way you experience it in front of a camera is entirely different than how you would with a partner. That said, I encourage you to use this time to learn what you do and don't like and become comfortable with the idea of communicating that with a future partner. So many relationships end simply due to lack of communication and for a culture so obsessed with sex we tend to be very bad about talking about it in mature ways.

Always used a condom, especially with a new partner; including stopping the young lady of extraordinary beauty as she straddles me to ask "have you got a condom?"... thankfully she had a stash. Whew (it was my birthday, literally hottest girl that i had a crush on for the entirety of Freshers week is naked on top... yet i still thought "safety first").

Only had unprotected sex with girls I knew well and had relations with for at least a week. Have to admit it feels better, but i'm more concerned with whether I'm able to make her enjoy it than a live-firing of the baby batter baster, so wearing a condom isn't a big deal for me.

Thinking about not having used condoms with the men I was involved w/ in the past makes me gag

UDFHSIDUFHKFGJKJ

I don't like the idea of skin-skin contact with someone I'm not in love with

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.