AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FirstChoice Pay | Europe | Questions and Doubts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostYoutuber

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 3, 2018
Netherlands
Chaturbate Username
thelostyoutuber
Hello everyone.

I'm living in the Netherlands and I recently started camming.
Now online I saw that the best way to get paid is through FirstChoice Pay, but a lot of things are still unclear to me.
(referring to this - > https://payouts.firstchoicepay.com/Partners/Default/Fees.aspx)
1) When I open an account, what are the cost in doing so (do I pay for the card)?
2) It says there is a fee of $29.95 per year, when is this issued? And what happens if I don't have money on the account?
3) If I wish to withdraw with the card the only cost I have is $3.15 or is it more in Europe?
4) Can I use the card as a credit card and buy things online (in EUR) with no charge?
5) How much would it cost to transfer money to a European bank ?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Reactions: gara1000000
Hi! I am also new so I'll tell you what I've gathered (I'm from Aus and looking at FCP)

1. No charge for opening an account - just for the card/annual account fee. This (I believe) is combined into the below charge.

2. I believe you get charged the fee as soon as funds are deposited into your account - I'm currently holding off cashing in until I have a larger sum to 'soak' up this fee ($30 USD is a lot here!)

3. $3.15 ATM fee is the amount charged from First Choice Pay. Your bank, or the ATM you use may have additional fees attached to withdrawing international funds which you will need to check with them.

4. This one I'm not sure on. Seeing as it is a credit card I would think you could do this with no extra charges as it is like a prepaid 'credit card' I could be wrong though.

5. I'm not sure specifically how much it would be for you, but I have been told by other models that the bank transfer has quite high fees attached and you are better off withdrawing from an ATM.

I hope this helps :)

Withdraw from the atm and then put it into your account,dont forget you will need to pay taxes on this income and the bank will charge you for depositing cash into your account after so many times. You can use the card for shopping just like a credit card. just as has been said here. The card fee is taken off once you have funds on the card.
Be aware that it is usually about 5 cents higher than the exchange rate plus the 3.15 charge.

Withdraw from the atm and then put it into your account,dont forget you will need to pay taxes on this income and the bank will charge you for depositing cash into your account after so many times. You can use the card for shopping just like a credit card. just as has been said here. The card fee is taken off once you have funds on the card.
Be aware that it is usually about 5 cents higher than the exchange rate plus the 3.15 charge.
Hi, thanks again for the help, little question, how do I pay the taxes on that?

I actually have an accountant that works it out for me. the dutch tax system is not quite as easy to navigate for this work.
Are you also living in the Netherlands? Do you know when the tax procedure should be done? Once a year or it is something that you do at every payment?

Hi, you should be able to sign up from Chaturbate to a prepaid card.
No fee will be deducted if you are not receiving payments.
Feel free to reach out anytime :)

Thanks! I registered and now I'm waiting for the verification.
I'll definitely shoot a message in case I need, thanks for the availability !

Status
Not open for further replies.