AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FirstChoicePay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misstaya

Inactive Cam Model
May 30, 2016
Ok, so I create new account 3 weeks ago on CB (deleted the old one), in the meantime the payment changed from payoneer to firstchoicepay. I recived the card and I cannot activate it because my status on firstchoice is still on approval, I sent email to support and all I can get is autoreply, how to activate it. Anyone here with the same problem or solution? ty..

[QUOTE="misstaya, post: 820366, member: 29635" the payment changed from payoneer to firstchoicepay.[/QUOTE]

isn't firstchoicepay a division of payoneer?

Yes it is but when I try to link account on CB, I have to order a new card which I allready have. I tried to activate it with QR code and nothing happens and when I check my status it is on approval. I think the steps are like this..
1. Register 2. Approval 3. Delivery of card 4. Activate the card.. The point is that I allready have a new card, but I'm stuck on approval step, it makes no sense.

When did you get your card? I was sent a card in November and it has "choice" bank on it. And I had no issues with the switch over.

I'm not on chaturbate, but since payoneer switched to firstchoicepay you might need to replace your card.

If you email first choice, make sure you reply to the auto-reply email...or they will never look at it. It will be faster to call them tomorrow (or you can try the live chat).

Otherwise next step is contacting chaturbate to see if they can tell you what to do. Good luck :)

Ok, I really don't know what to do. I have the old payoneer card that is visible in Firstchoice platform (where you choose card XXX-..) and I also received funds from MFC on it, but I can't link it with CB. I received also a new card with Choice on it and paper with QR code, phone number for activation but is not visible on Firstchoice and I can't activate it, then I register for a new card on CB and I got the number of this card visible on Firstchoice but have to wait one month to receive it. I have funds on CB from previous period and I can't wait that long, have to pay the bills and such.
Dan Epstein I emailed you and I didn't get any helpful solution from you. What is the point to have one payoneer card that I can receive funds from MFC on Firstchoice platform and two Choice cards (one I cannot activate, one I have to wait for a month)?

Ok, I really don't know what to do. I have the old payoneer card that is visible in Firstchoice platform (where you choose card XXX-..) and I also received funds from MFC on it, but I can't link it with CB. I received also a new card with Choice on it and paper with QR code, phone number for activation but is not visible on Firstchoice and I can't activate it, then I register for a new card on CB and I got the number of this card visible on Firstchoice but have to wait one month to receive it. I have funds on CB from previous period and I can't wait that long, have to pay the bills and such.
Dan Epstein I emailed you and I didn't get any helpful solution from you. What is the point to have one payoneer card that I can receive funds from MFC on Firstchoice platform and two Choice cards (one I cannot activate, one I have to wait for a month)?

No helpful solution or no real help from Dan?
Cause I was getting excited that Dan might be the Shirley of payoneer and if we had that sort of support available it was making me think much more positive about maybe choosing that method of pay (it suits me better than cheque but ive heard so many bad things about payoneer and paxum)

Cause I was getting excited that Dan might be the Shirley of payoneer and if we had that sort of support available it was making me think much more positive about maybe choosing that method of pay (it suits me better than cheque but ive heard so many bad things about payoneer and paxum)

ooooooooooooh how I wish there was a Paxum hate thread lol.

as soon as I finally manage to get access to a dime of my money, I'm withdrawing the lot of it, and then I'm free to share my experience :p

Hi, I am still light years away from Shirley's achievements and experience, but the comparison is flattering. Misstaya already contacted me directly, and should you require assistance, I'm here as well. .

Hi everyone, I'm receiving a lot of private messages lately, and it's totally cool by me. I would like to know however if there are more questions, suggestions and insights, as I am here to listen and assist in here on the public sphere as well.

Since u ask @Dan Epstein

The biggest/most common problem Ive been hearing is the issue of receiving cards (just to clarify all instances ive heard of were before the the switch over to Firstchoice)

Time and time again i heard of models paying for their card for it only to never arrive apparently 'lost in the mail', but if they THEN paid for anotber card to come express it generally arrived.

I admit this really concerns me and has made me hesitant to choose Firstchoice. Im taking up camming because money is so tight, trying to find $40 odd for the standard delivery of the card is alot of money for me, let alone the $100 odd (rough quoting from memory) for it to come express mail.

Im not claiming to be any expert but this is just what ive heard and how it makes me feel

Im taking up camming because money is so tight, trying to find $40 odd for the standard delivery of the card is alot of money for me,

Paxum at least has the advantage of deducting money from your Paxum account to buy the card. (so you payout your tokens to their website in USD, and then you order the card which they want paid for in USD, and that cost is just subtracted from your balance, losing no money in bank transaction fees or currency conversion fees).

Does Payoneer not offer this?--you have to order your Payoneer card with money you have offline before you have the opportunity to use your cam earnings with them?

Hi, and thank you for bringing this forth to my attention. Messaging and communications are very important and I'll explain why. We do not sell cards, this is simply not our business model, and this mostly will fit a consumer prepaid card product to be loaded with personal funds, such is not our case, or service.
There are cases in which users have already got payments prior to receiving the card, and opted out of their free will and choice, to pay 40$ for an expedited DHL delivery. These are two very distinct scenarios. As for world mail services, it is true that there are regions in the world that can prove to be challenging logistic wise, however the majority of our users get their cards for free with regular mail. If there is ever a case of a user feeling, or claiming to have paid for the card without a reasonable explanation (replacement of a lost or stolen etc), feel free to direct them my way, and I will gladly have this checked.

We do not sell cards, this is simply not our business model, and this mostly will fit a consumer prepaid card product to be loaded with personal funds, such is not our case, or service.

I cannot make heads or tails of this post.
can someone who uses Payoneer explain for me what this means?

Sure, there are services like consumer e-wallets or prepaid cards that one loads with personal funds for shopping purposes, the UK for instance has an abundance of those. What we specialize in, is a payment solution between websites and those who work on their platforms. I hope this explains the difference in a clearer way.

I think what @uncoveredmanhole was asking to be explained was there any outlay at all to receive the card and if there is a outlay can it be debited from the funds on the card?
(Sorry if its not uncoveredmanhole, i just know how frustrating it is when ppl dont answer ur question they way u ment it)

I got had gotten the impression from ppl that the yearly card fee had to be paid to receive the card. If so CAN it be taken out of the funds already on the card as uncoveredmanhole asked?

Thanks for the clarification bud9752.
The card is provided and not sold, and no fees are deducted when there's no balance on it to be deducted from. In other words, a user can sign up, receive a card for free by regular mail and pay zero fees until actually starting to get paid. The emphasis is on the payment solution aspect, and not on the e-wallet aspect in that sense. Let me know if this helps please.

• Helpful!
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
I am so so lost about firstchoicepay/payoneer. Are they the same thing? How do I get a card? I want to get paid from SkyPrivate. How do I sign up for a firstchoicepay card to do that? I have an account already but it was setup through Streamate and is a global transfer account, not a card account. But SkyPrivate is asking for my firstchoicepay card. How can I get pay from them? I processed payroll for 15 years and cannot believe it's this hard for me to figure out how to receive a payment. Very frustrated so any help would be appreciated!

Hey @Dan Epstein ,I have a problem ,this is what it says under the latest transaction "
ICO-Pending.png
Processing Card Load"

I am so so lost about firstchoicepay/payoneer. Are they the same thing? How do I get a card? I want to get paid from SkyPrivate. How do I sign up for a firstchoicepay card to do that? I have an account already but it was setup through Streamate and is a global transfer account, not a card account. But SkyPrivate is asking for my firstchoicepay card. How can I get pay from them? I processed payroll for 15 years and cannot believe it's this hard for me to figure out how to receive a payment. Very frustrated so any help would be appreciated!
Hi, I'd love to help. Feel free to ping me directly at: danep@firstchoicepay.com, BoobieT69, feel free to contact me as well about your card usage inquiry.

I have a problem with my FirstChoicePay account, perhaps you can help me sort it out @Dan Epstein

A few months ago my Payoneer card was about to expire. So I received a message from Payoneer offering to send me a new card. I said "yes" and they sent me a brand new Payoneer card. It arrived almost at the same time that you made the switch to FirstChoicePay, so I received the new Payoneer card, but Payoneer sent all my funds to FirstChoicePay linked to my old card without asking for my consent. So now I have 2 cards: one that has expired and is linked to FirstChoicePay, and a new Payoneer card that I can't use because my funds and everything in my account is now on FirstChoicePay and nobody uses Payoneer anymore so the card is a dud.

The problem is since I already have a working Payoneer card that isn't expired, I can't find an option to request a new FirstChoicePay card anywhere on the site. So my funds are now trapped on FirstChoicePay. As you can probably imagine this is very inconvenient for me. This is the reason I have switched my CrakRevenue account to wire transfers and I wouldn't switch my CB or MFC accounts to FirstChoicePay.

Can you please send me a FirstChoicePay card so I can have access to my funds? If yes, I will DM you my account's information.

Thank you.

I have a problem with my FirstChoicePay account, perhaps you can help me sort it out @Dan Epstein

A few months ago my Payoneer card was about to expire. So I received a message from Payoneer offering to send me a new card. I said "yes" and they sent me a brand new Payoneer card. It arrived almost at the same time that you made the switch to FirstChoicePay, so I received the new Payoneer card, but Payoneer sent all my funds to FirstChoicePay linked to my old card without asking for my consent. So now I have 2 cards: one that has expired and is linked to FirstChoicePay, and a new Payoneer card that I can't use because my funds and everything in my account is now on FirstChoicePay and nobody uses Payoneer anymore so the card is a dud.

The problem is since I already have a working Payoneer card that isn't expired, I can't find an option to request a new FirstChoicePay card anywhere on the site. So my funds are now trapped on FirstChoicePay. As you can probably imagine this is very inconvenient for me. This is the reason I have switched my CrakRevenue account to wire transfers and I wouldn't switch my CB or MFC accounts to FirstChoicePay.

Can you please send me a FirstChoicePay card so I can have access to my funds? If yes, I will DM you my account's information.

Thank you.
Hi, i posted my work related e-mail address in here for a reason. I'm sure we can assist you, looking forward for your contact.

Hi, i posted my work related e-mail address in here for a reason. I'm sure we can assist you, looking forward for your contact.

I am writing this here after contacting FirstChoicePay several times and receiving no answer.

The first time I contacted you about this was on March 24th through the "help" form on your website. I received a canned response from FirstChoicePay through email on March 25th giving me several options that DID NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM. The canned response said that if your problem was not fixed to reply to the email asking for more help. I replied asking for more help on March 25th and again on March 27th and I am yet to receive a response from you.

Captura de pantalla 2017-04-02 15.26.36.png

My funds were deposited on my FirstChoicePay account on April 1st EST time and I went to the ATM as soon as I got my funds in the hopes that I would catch the window between receiving the funds and my card's expiration. I did and I managed to withdraw most of it. The rest of it is still held hostage on FirstChoicePay and my account is completely useless since my card expired.

So that is the reason I am talking to you here on the ACF forum, because contacting your company through email has been futile. Why did you create an account on ACF if the only thing you wanted was to be contacted through email? You also didn't post your email for everyone to see, you posted your email in a reply to another model's problem so unless the person looking for help reads the entire thread he will not find it and if he does find it, why should he assume that you meant to post it for everyone to use?

Still, this thread is not only to ask for help but it is also a place to post our experiences with FirstChoicePay for other models to see. If you help me out and fix my problem I will also post it here. Giving me an attitude about this only reflects bad on you and your company.

I will write to your email address and I hope to get my issue fixed.

Last edited:
I am writing this here after contacting FirstChoicePay several times and receiving no answer.

The first time I contacted you about this was on March 24th through the "help" form on your website. I received a canned response from FirstChoicePay through email on March 25th giving me several options that DID NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM. The canned response said that if your problem was not fixed to reply to the email asking for more help. I replied asking for more help on March 25th and again on March 27th and I am yet to receive a response from you.

View attachment 69487

My funds were deposited on my FirstChoicePay account on April 1st EST time and I went to the ATM as soon as I got my funds in the hopes that I would catch the window between receiving the funds and my card's expiration. I did and I managed to withdraw most of it. The rest of it is still held hostage on FirstChoicePay and my account is completely useless since my card expired.

So that is the reason I am talking to you here on the ACF forum, because contacting your company through email has been futile. Why did you create an account on ACF if the only thing you wanted was to post your email address and expected everyone to simply use it? This thread is not only to ask for help but it is also a place to post our experiences with FirstChoicePay for other models to see. If you help me out and fix my problem I will also post it here. Giving me an attitude about this only reflects bad on you and your company.

I will write to your email address and I hope to get my issue fixed.
Hi, your point is well noted, and I am not here to argue with it. A part of my role is to listen to the feedback and make sure that the experience will improve. I am sorry if my motivation to help you specifically was interpreted as a bad attitude. Estoy en espera a su mensaje.

Status
Not open for further replies.