AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fleshing out details for snapchat premium

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I've decided to start a premium snapchat and advertise it on my Chaturbate. To start out, I was going to do a 1 year snapchat access for 600 token, then as I get more fans, do 400 tokens for a monthly subscription and 1600 for a 1 year subscription. But before I start advertising it, I wanted to run by a few details I need to flesh out.

1. I want to do a "half off deal" for people that subscribe on the 15th - 17th. People that subscribe afterwards will be on next month's list. The thing is, I don't know if having people be on a waiting list is a good idea (especially for seemingly that long). So my alternative was having half off 15th - 18th, 19th - 22nd 55 or 60% off, 23rd - end of the month 60 or 65% off. Or half the half off from the 15th to a day before the end of the month (end of the month would pay the full fee for next month).
  2. I'm doing something similar for the 1 year plan. Hypothetically if it was September 19th - September 19th, people that subscribe in February would have the half off deal. Like above, increase the sale by 5-10% every 1 - 2 months or extend the deal from the February to October 31st?
  3. Originally, my plan was to not allow screenshots, which would result in an automatic cancellation and ban. But I read another thread where some people have screen recording apps on their phones that snapchat doesn't see. Should I keep my original "no screenshots allowed policy" or charge, let's say, 200 - 300 tokens per screenshots. However, with 3rd party apps snapchat doesn't catch, is that even worth it? Would it be better to just watermark the shit out of everything?
  4. I know some people have a fee for people that message them on snap, but I was thinking if they wanted an NSFW/18+ snap back, they would need to pay 100 - 200 tokens (which does not include the screenshot fee). My only rule would probably be not sending me certain things or be on the automatic cancellation/ban list. But I'm also rethinking also having a fee to message me...
  5. How many times I snap a week vs price. Realistically, I don't know if I'd snap daily. Maybe 3 times a week average.

1. You are over complicating it. Just do monthly and yearly snaps and delete people when their 365 or 30 days is up. You can change their user name to include the end date. I go thru my snap ever two days and send cut off notices to anyone who has expired. Reading this explanation made my head hurt.

3. $20-30 per screenshot? Not many are going to pay that. Imo just keep the rule to no screenshots and watermark everything if you are concerned. Usually when ppl screenshot paid snapchat its fir personal use.

4. This suggestion works, normally this is called "personal snaps". Just say 100tks for x amount if personal snaps. It doesn't have to include messaging at all plenty of ppl will buy this on it's own. Typically I'd see one single nude/snap going for 10-50 tks

5. Pricing is hard to gauge. Think about how much effort it is and just make sure you're clear w your subscribers on what they can expect. If it helps I charge 150tks 30 days and 1200tks 365 days. I snap 20-50 times a day..about 50% naughty 50% life stuff. Some days I only post a couple if it's a bad day but I never miss days. In a rare situation where I do, I extend subscriptions.

I have a fairly high volume of subscribers at this point so it works out well worth it for me. Plus I can save the snaps.

I do notice that the majority of models who are not regular daily posters often offer forever snap access more than subscriptions. I dont think this is a good idea though until your tried it out

I hope these suggestions help. The best thing I can tell u is sometimes u gotta try something till u know how it will work. As such ..keeping subscription times shorter initially while you figure out how it will work best for u would be my advice

1. You are over complicating it. Just do monthly and yearly snaps and delete people when their 365 or 30 days is up. You can change their user name to include the end date. I go thru my snap ever two days and send cut off notices to anyone who has expired. Reading this explanation made my head hurt.

3. $20-30 per screenshot? Not many are going to pay that. Imo just keep the rule to no screenshots and watermark everything if you are concerned. Usually when ppl screenshot paid snapchat its fir personal use.

4. This suggestion works, normally this is called "personal snaps". Just say 100tks for x amount if personal snaps. It doesn't have to include messaging at all plenty of ppl will buy this on it's own. Typically I'd see one single nude/snap going for 10-50 tks

5. Pricing is hard to gauge. Think about how much effort it is and just make sure you're clear w your subscribers on what they can expect. If it helps I charge 150tks 30 days and 1200tks 365 days. I snap 20-50 times a day..about 50% naughty 50% life stuff. Some days I only post a couple if it's a bad day but I never miss days. In a rare situation where I do, I extend subscriptions.

I have a fairly high volume of subscribers at this point so it works out well worth it for me. Plus I can save the snaps.

I do notice that the majority of models who are not regular daily posters often offer forever snap access more than subscriptions. I dont think this is a good idea though until your tried it out

I hope these suggestions help. The best thing I can tell u is sometimes u gotta try something till u know how it will work. As such ..keeping subscription times shorter initially while you figure out how it will work best for u would be my advice
Lol, it tends to be in my nature to overcomplicate things out of fear of being too vague :woops:. I was going to a by-month (September, October, etc) subscription instead of 30 days because I can't keep track of the latter. If people find me halfway through the subscription, I didn't know exactly how to go about that. I don't think it would be fair for them to pay the full price, but only get half the content. Thank you for the advice on the other questions, too. I want to do everyday, but realistically, I don't know if that'll happen.

Lol, it tends to be in my nature to overcomplicate things out of fear of being too vague :woops:. I was going to a by-month (September, October, etc) subscription instead of 30 days because I can't keep track of the latter. If people find me halfway through the subscription, I didn't know exactly how to go about that. I don't think it would be fair for them to pay the full price, but only get half the content. Thank you for the advice on the other questions, too. I want to do everyday, but realistically, I don't know if that'll happen.
Not everyone posts every day. Just price it accordingly and dont make promises u wont keep :)

As far as the month by month thing... I have heard of one girl doing that, starting fresh each month. But it's not super common. Tracking stuff is not hard, especially starting out. But I do agree if they're signing up later in the month and u are booting everyine on the 1st maybe charge less.

You could do it this way...
300tks on the 1st
290on the second
280 on the third
Etc. Drop the price by ten tokens each day.. (using 300 cos it's a easy round# but u could do it with whatever monthly price)

That seems fun and easy to understand.. just an idea

Not everyone posts every day. Just price it accordingly and dont make promises u wont keep :)

As far as the month by month thing... I have heard of one girl doing that, starting fresh each month. But it's not super common. Tracking stuff is not hard, especially starting out. But I do agree if they're signing up later in the month and u are booting everyine on the 1st maybe charge less.

You could do it this way...
300tks on the 1st
290on the second
280 on the third
Etc. Drop the price by ten tokens each day.. (using 300 cos it's a easy round# but u could do it with whatever monthly price)

That seems fun and easy to understand.. just an idea
I did a sort of thing like this before. I would start out at the beginning of a period, say March through May for 450 tokens. Near the end of March, I'd lower it to maybe 350 tokens, then at the beginning of May, it would drop to maybe 150/200 total. I'd start offering a new period of time by the end of May which would go back to the around 450 price for the current date through August.

How did I track this? People who subscribed to the March thru May got a special emoji in front of their name. At the end of May, I'd send a message to all those emoji people, then delete them if they hadn't resubscribed for the next period.

So on and so forth.

But, now I do a 60-day thing for a static price of 299 tokens. I add their end date (example someone signs up on March 1, I'd add "May 1" to the beginning of their name) to keep track.

By the way, my opinion is that if you're only snapping a few times a week, 400/month seems too pricey. I try to snap at least a couple things to my story daily even if they aren't sexy, then topless/nude stuff 5 times a week if possible. And my monthly averages out to cost about 150 tokens. And I still feel bad that I don't post more. :)

To each their own, though.

@Miss_Lollipop covered the other suggestions I would have had!

By the way, my opinion is that if you're only snapping a few times a week, 400/month seems too pricey. I try to snap at least a couple things to my story daily even if they aren't sexy, then topless/nude stuff 5 times a week if possible. And my monthly averages out to cost about 150 tokens. And I still feel bad that I don't post more. :)

To each their own, though.

@Miss_Lollipop covered the other suggestions I would have had!
I can try to do 5-6 times a week, but if my schedule makes that barely doable, I'll lower the prices.

@Miss_Lollipop gave you a great suggestion on how to track everyone. Here’s examples of what she’s saying, which is what I do...

Member JoeBlow69 tips for 30 days of SC starting on September 24th. His SC username is “samuelanderson1969”. Once I add him on Snap, I edit his username to be his CB member name & add the expiration date behind his name... joeblow69 Oct24. So near the end of his access I send him a message telling him it will expire on Oct 24th. Then if he sends me an online or offline tip on CB I know who to renew on Snapchat. If he tips early for renewal on Oct 20th, I still extend it out to Nov 24th. Just editing the date next to his name again.

I give Fan Club members access for as long as they are in the Fan Club. So when I edit their username to match the CB name I add “FC” behind their name. “joeblow69 FC”

I do offer “lifetime”, so the same concept applies, using “LT” behind their name. “joeblow69 LT”.

For a yearly subscription you can do the same thing. Just add the expiration date(with year) behind his name. “joeblow69 Sept24 2019”

Try not to over complicate it. It will only take up more of your time than it’s worth. If you only offer sign ups certain days of the month or year, you’re going to severely limit your sales for it.

@Miss_Lollipop gave you a great suggestion on how to track everyone. Here’s examples of what she’s saying, which is what I do...

Member JoeBlow69 tips for 30 days of SC starting on September 24th. His SC username is “samuelanderson1969”. Once I add him on Snap, I edit his username to be his CB member name & add the expiration date behind his name... joeblow69 Oct24. So near the end of his access I send him a message telling him it will expire on Oct 24th. Then if he sends me an online or offline tip on CB I know who to renew on Snapchat. If he tips early for renewal on Oct 20th, I still extend it out to Nov 24th. Just editing the date next to his name again.

I give Fan Club members access for as long as they are in the Fan Club. So when I edit their username to match the CB name I add “FC” behind their name. “joeblow69 FC”

I do offer “lifetime”, so the same concept applies, using “LT” behind their name. “joeblow69 LT”.

For a yearly subscription you can do the same thing. Just add the expiration date(with year) behind his name. “joeblow69 Sept24 2019”

Try not to over complicate it. It will only take up more of your time than it’s worth. If you only offer sign ups certain days of the month or year, you’re going to severely limit your sales for it.
Thank you all for the advice. The only reason I don't want to do lifetime is because I can't guarantee that far in the future lol. But for the rest of it, I'll try not to stress myself out too much

Last edited:
From a member’s perspective, I’ve never really enjoyed a model who behaved like an online store. I like to spend impulsively and get a reaction when I do. I believe many of the top models have fans like this. However I can see the benefit of having these clear rules just so members don’t cry foul later on. However, I get the feeling the type of guys you get with your style is the kind who will haggle you to death for that last token they spent.

From a member’s perspective, I’ve never really enjoyed a model who behaved like an online store. I like to spend impulsively and get a reaction when I do. I believe many of the top models have fans like this. However I can see the benefit of having these clear rules just so members don’t cry foul later on. However, I get the feeling the type of guys you get with your style is the kind who will haggle you to death for that last token they spent.
Yeah, I'm trying to balance both points and seeing which one outweighs the other. Doing something like a discount in the middle of the month seems fine to me, but you pointed out the types of guys I might get with that. I just don't like the idea of someone finding my snaps in the middle of the month and only getting 15 days worth of something that was priced for 30-31 days. And I thought of doing 30 days for each person, but with what I do in my personal life, there is no way I can keep track of that.

Yeah, I'm trying to balance both points and seeing which one outweighs the other. Doing something like a discount in the middle of the month seems fine to me, but you pointed out the types of guys I might get with that. I just don't like the idea of someone finding my snaps in the middle of the month and only getting 15 days worth of something that was priced for 30-31 days. And I thought of doing 30 days for each person, but with what I do in my personal life, there is no way I can keep track of that.
Again, you are making it too complicated. The members are not going to want to do the math every day to figure out what they have to pay. If they sign up on Sept 28th give them a month....until Oct 28th. If they sign up on Oct 2nd, give them a month....until Nov 2nd. We’ve already told you how you can track it easily. Are you going to post a different price on your tip menu every single day, with the different cost of the Snapchat access?? Seems like to much of a hassle.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Again, you are making it too complicated. The members are not going to want to do the math every day to figure out what they have to pay. If they sign up on Sept 28th give them a month....until Oct 28th. If they sign up on Oct 2nd, give them a month....until Nov 2nd. We’ve already told you how you can track it easily. Are you going to post a different price on your tip menu every single day, with the different cost of the Snapchat access?? Seems like to much of a hassle.
  1. I'm not confused on how to do it, but my biggest issue was my personal life getting in the way of remembering every snapchat member even if I do write it down on a spreadsheet (unless I'm studying for something, I'm pretty forgetful especially if there's too much going on). The only reason I was balancing doing a monthly (September snapchat) vs month to month (Sep. 3rd - October 3rd) was the convenience of sending snaps to a chunk of people vs everyone just pays the full price.
  2. I was going to follow what Amber said on the monthly scale and do something like (these are arbitrary numbers I'm throwing out), "1st - 7th = 500 tokens", "8th - 15th = 300 tokens", "16th - 21st = 200 tokens", "23rd - 1st week = 500 tokens for the following month" and put emojis on the different time frame instead of writing dates for individuals. Assuming I'm going that route, that would be my snapchat "ad" regardless of the month.
  3. I have two snapchats. For the "per snap" post, I think I was referring to custom snaps (I wouldn't charge someone 500 tokens just to sign up and then have them pay an additional 20 tokens for each photo I send). Normally, I'd just post out of my day-to-day life, but if someone wanted a custom snap or a particular photo of me, I would charge additionally for it, depending on if it's a photo or video and other factors.
Again, I can try the individual method, but what Amber did seems more convenient.

Last edited:
I always try to see things from the member's perspective too. As other models said, it's good to ask ourselves ''Will members be willing to pay x amount of money for x amount of snaps on a monthly basis?'' Based on that, I decided to reduce the amount I'm asking for subscriptions to 100 tokens per month. I snap at least once a day but not much more for now. It's my intention to up my game about it. It's only 5$ for me but if I end up having many subscribers, then it makes it more worthy than having few subscribers paying a high amount. In the end, the amount of work is the same for 1 subscriber than 100!
I also try to keep in mind that with a monthly subscription, if the member is not satisfied at the end of the month, he will not be a returning customer.

If you're really forgetful, how are you going to remember which emojis correlate to what dates? What if someone signs up in the last couple days of the month? Do you not give them access until the first of the next month? So you have to put them on hold, and remember to add them when their subscription technically starts on the first? If you have a lot of people doing this, how are you going to track them all? Are you going to have time to go through the first of every month and clear everyone out(are you going to change the emojis or something when theyve resubscribed early for the next month? how will you keep track of what means what?) and add the people who've been waiting for the last week of the last month? How are you going to keep track of who has resubscribed for the next month and who hasn't? By editing their snap names right? So why not just make it simple and put a date? You have made this so complicated I've gotten really confused lmao.

Seems like just giving people the 30 days(or whatever time frame) for a set price, adding them & editing their name immediately to reflect the expiration date of their subscription would be MASSIVELY easier in every way, for everyone involved. Then all you have to do is snap to everyone and when someones expiration date is coming up soon, you'll see it immediately and can send them a quick message to remind them to resub if they/you want, and when their expiration date has passed, delete them. Nothing complicated to think about or remember. I see absolutely zero benefit to this complicated method you're proposing. I really am trying to see how you think it would be beneficial but I'm really just not getting it.

If you're really forgetful, how are you going to remember which emojis correlate to what dates? What if someone signs up in the last couple days of the month? Do you not give them access until the first of the next month? So you have to put them on hold, and remember to add them when their subscription technically starts on the first? If you have a lot of people doing this, how are you going to track them all? Are you going to have time to go through the first of every month and clear everyone out(are you going to change the emojis or something when theyve resubscribed early for the next month? how will you keep track of what means what?) and add the people who've been waiting for the last week of the last month? How are you going to keep track of who has resubscribed for the next month and who hasn't? By editing their snap names right? So why not just make it simple and put a date? You have made this so complicated I've gotten really confused lmao.

Seems like just giving people the 30 days(or whatever time frame) for a set price, adding them & editing their name immediately to reflect the expiration date of their subscription would be MASSIVELY easier in every way, for everyone involved. Then all you have to do is snap to everyone and when someones expiration date is coming up soon, you'll see it immediately and can send them a quick message to remind them to resub if they/you want, and when their expiration date has passed, delete them. Nothing complicated to think about or remember. I see absolutely zero benefit to this complicated method you're proposing. I really am trying to see how you think it would be beneficial but I'm really just not getting it.
Making things more complicated than it has to be is my motto lol. It just seemed easier to do it by time frame than individuals at the time.

Having a bunch of people in one time block rather than different people on different days just sounded easier to do. For example for 10 people sign up between the 31st and the 7th their names would get the same emoji. As opposed to one person signs up on the 12th, another on the 14th, another on the 21st, another on the 30th. I could do spreadsheets for those people, but the issue was remembering to check the spreadsheet down the line. If I set date blocks, I can remember that because it's all concise, but I realized I'm a dumbass idiot and could've used Google calendar for these people... :facepalm:.

In my original plan, I was going to send out a reminder about a week before their subscription ends.

Having a bunch of people in one time block rather than different people on different days just sounded easier to do. For example for 10 people sign up between the 31st and the 7th their names would get the same emoji. As opposed to one person signs up on the 12th, another on the 14th, another on the 21st, another on the 30th. I could do spreadsheets for those people, but the issue was remembering to check the spreadsheet down the line. If I set date blocks, I can remember that because it's all concise, but I realized I'm a dumbass idiot and could've used Google calendar for these people... :facepalm:.

In my original plan, I was going to send out a reminder about a week before their subscription ends.
It sounds like my first snapchat system would work for you.

It sounds like my first snapchat system would work for you.
Why do I feel like people are giving me different messages lmao. What I'm getting from these replies is that it seemed like the first method worked out for you, but apparently to others it's way too convoluted. Unless I'm misreading something.

Did you switch to the second method because that was much easier?

-3YFBc.gif

Did you switch to the second method because that was much easier?
I switched for a couple reasons. 1: When I'd get down to my final month I had people tipping only 99 tokens to get in, and some of those people were unpleasant to deal with (less token amount, less reason to care about being banned I guess?). So I didn't want to do less than a month sub at a time anymore. and 2: MFC share clubs made it easier to offer a 60 day subscription.

But I do miss just being able to go through the end of a month and find all the emojis I set to expire at that point (Honestly I would not do less than a months worth at a time if I were you, it's too much to keep track of) and send them a message/delete them when their time was up.

The 2 best options are to go with the above and use emojis (not less than a month at a time), or exact 30-60-90 day subscriptions and put their dates in their name when they tip for it.

I switched for a couple reasons. 1: When I'd get down to my final month I had people tipping only 99 tokens to get in, and some of those people were unpleasant to deal with (less token amount, less reason to care about being banned I guess?). So I didn't want to do less than a month sub at a time anymore. and 2: MFC share clubs made it easier to offer a 60 day subscription.

But I do miss just being able to go through the end of a month and find all the emojis I set to expire at that point (Honestly I would not do less than a months worth at a time if I were you, it's too much to keep track of) and send them a message/delete them when their time was up.

The 2 best options are to go with the above and use emojis (not less than a month at a time), or exact 30-60-90 day subscriptions and put their dates in their name when they tip for it.
Life goals - 500 tokens for 2 weeks and people still pay for it lmao.

Life goals - 500 tokens for 2 weeks and people still pay for it lmao.
That is a life goal! Hehe. Too rich for many people's blood I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.