AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fleshlights - Do you use these whilst watching models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
pyrite1965 said:
To be honest the Tenga flip hole is GREAT! Won one in a drawing and by far is the best masturbation I've had :p

Lol yeah I've got one too and I agree
How well is that for the larger folks? I mean I am a large guy and usually have a terrible time with most toys. Like stuffing a 10lb turkey into a 5lb bag. More, more, more, damn...Split it down the side.

bigMacz said:
How well is that for the larger folks? I mean I am a large guy and usually have a terrible time with most toys. Like stuffing a 10lb turkey into a 5lb bag. More, more, more, damn...Split it down the side.

I think the fliphole would be fine - girthwise it's stretchy (you create pressure by squeezing it with your hand) and lengthwise it's like around 6 inches I guess but not like you need to have it all the way in to have fun hehe...

Be careful with other tenga toys though, I have problems with the Flip-Lite which is around the same size, but is encased in hard plastic so it doesn't have the extra room like the flip-hole.

Just_mark__ said:
Here's a handy drawing:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like how you labeled everything.. oh my sides hurt.. that was funny

pyrite1965 said:
Jupiter551 said:
Sure, you could use one of those creepy flashlight things (btw have you seen one without it's shell?? :eek: ) or you could get THE FUTURE OF MASTURBATION!

On a side note, I don't get why they need to "disguise" it as a flashlight - it doesn't have a lens, it says fleshlight on the side, tons of people know what a fleshlight is even if they've never used one, and if you're THAT worried about someone spotting your sex toy maybe you should put it in a drawer.

To be honest the Tenga flip hole is GREAT! Won one in a drawing and by far is the best masturbation I've had :p

this looks awesome........hopefully it doesnt make guys not want to have vagina now :/ it looks way more complex than vagina....

BreeMorgan said:
this looks awesome........hopefully it doesnt make guys not want to have vagina now :/ it looks way more complex than vagina....
The woman that comes with the vagina is not easily simulated... Man still want the whole package...
that is like you turning away from guys because you have a hitachi.

Traditio said:
BreeMorgan said:
The woman that comes with the vagina is not easily simulated... Man still want the whole package...
that is like you turning away from guys because you have a hitachi.

Yep exactly.

If they made a flip-hole that can cook on the other hand... :think:

lol I kid :p

BreeMorgan said:
pyrite1965 said:
Jupiter551 said:
Sure, you could use one of those creepy flashlight things (btw have you seen one without it's shell?? :eek: ) or you could get THE FUTURE OF MASTURBATION!

On a side note, I don't get why they need to "disguise" it as a flashlight - it doesn't have a lens, it says fleshlight on the side, tons of people know what a fleshlight is even if they've never used one, and if you're THAT worried about someone spotting your sex toy maybe you should put it in a drawer.

Have no fear, it's a poor substitute, but it's great for solo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.